62 replies to this topic

#51 McBeejington

McBeejington

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:44 AM

great idea about the market +1

everyone talking about an offer tab, there is already one in the game its the chat room feature in the community tab. there used to be tons of rooms of people selling high priced goods so why not start using it again? People can come in leave an offer and you have a whole list by the time you get back. The offer tab may make it more formal, but that feature is already in ROSE :)

#52 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationNone of your business
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 20 January 2011 - 12:13 PM

Very nice Miranda ! :)

#53 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 20 January 2011 - 12:26 PM

If we are to start using that, though, it has to be fixed. It wouldn't be fun to look at a room w/ an item then click on another and lo and behold "you have already joined a chat room"

#54 Kirara

Kirara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • Locationin your Closet :) Stealing your Stuff <3
  • Server:Draconis/Leonis

Posted 20 January 2011 - 12:37 PM

great idea about the market +1

everyone talking about an offer tab, there is already one in the game its the chat room feature in the community tab. there used to be tons of rooms of people selling high priced goods so why not start using it again? People can come in leave an offer and you have a whole list by the time you get back. The offer tab may make it more formal, but that feature is already in ROSE :)

i think the offer tab should be implemented in the shops themselves,

and you can leave a message or a note saying what your offer was, but i think it would be a lot better to have a map specifically for Vending because (this is a major point)

Orly the Wayfinders quest is broken, you go and farm for hours to what? either stay in murris where your friend Drove you? or go back to sell in junon, and then have to ask your friend to take you back later, if there was an npc that can just take you to a vending map it would be much easier :)

#55 Kirara

Kirara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 01:22 PM

If we are to start using that, though, it has to be fixed. It wouldn't be fun to look at a room w/ an item then click on another and lo and behold "you have already joined a chat room"

i do agree about this but i do also think, that the offer tabs might be easier? idk =\

#56 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 23 January 2011 - 04:03 PM

It would be easier. People want convienence and those chatrooms are not convienent. You have to look around for something you want in it or start one to directly contact a specific person. We already have that on the forums. With the offer tab it would be someone browsing through shops and finding an item they like, then bartering on it. This gives it a one on one feeling instead of shouting it out and hoping people hear. I honestly think they should abolish the chat room section all together (and implement the barter idea). Chat rooms are just like the notice board in the clan tab. I prefer RRE's styling of it because people actually look at who is on and it has the notice on the side but, lets face it, who clicks over to the notice tab just to see what is on it?

#57 Kirara

Kirara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 11:54 AM

yeah, thats the main reason why i thought of such things, i also thought of putting a merchant, and that could be item mall. and it opens a store for your character and it sells the items for you, and maybe it puts the money in storage? or you have to go collect it, something under that kind of suggestion, of course it could have to expire like the snowman cupons, it lasts for a set amount of days it would make it so there is less spam and such and the offer tab would make much much less shouting ;P this is just an idea of course :P

#58 Aviv4

Aviv4

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 484 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 09:39 AM

+1
Good idea, I do think it will be usefull and more comfortable.

#59 Kirara

Kirara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:34 AM

+1
Good idea, I do think it will be usefull and more comfortable.

I have sent Zepplin a PM about this im just waiting on a reply :x

Edited by Kirara, 25 January 2011 - 10:34 AM.

#60 Outrageous

Outrageous

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationEl-Manssura - Egypt

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:50 AM

this is LondonRuleS
i like the idea but i support it more if they did like a NPC that kinda the storage guy you just save your items with him and set a price and everyone else who talkes to that NPC can see whatever he is selling or whatever the person is trying to set up to buy and the NPC gets like 1% of whatever is beeing sold or something like that,
that way the GMs be happy of ganing more money
and people wont be so pissed off like they allways are since they getting dc while they come back to towen or at least getting laggy all the time in towen spcially Junon
also ..."for the GMs" try to make your devlopers look at the other online game to see whats the diffrance between you and them am not saying that you copy there work but at least make something simler just to please your members
that was i actuly start buying IM points again insted of just doin nuthing
at least i hope one of the GMs care enf to read this topic anyways .. thanks kirara
keep it up everyone :P

#61 Kirara

Kirara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 11:01 AM

this is LondonRuleS
i like the idea but i support it more if they did like a NPC that kinda the storage guy you just save your items with him and set a price and everyone else who talkes to that NPC can see whatever he is selling or whatever the person is trying to set up to buy and the NPC gets like 1% of whatever is beeing sold or something like that,

the only reason i would not want the NPC or "Broker" as it would be called in Aion would be because prices get majorly messed up that way, sure its convenient but its also more Convenient for people to raiser prices massively

thats why i said just to allow people to open shops on 1 map with an offer tab in the shop,

#62 CaptainSabby

CaptainSabby

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 01:31 PM

+1

#63 Kirara

Kirara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:01 PM

+1

Always happy to see new people loving my idea :angry:

i'm really trying to keep this Topic alive in the hopes it may be implemented even just implemented to test :x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users