1. Warlock, but only for the past few years. For the majority or pRO and iRO it was the ranger.
2. Ranger, since its still a class i really like, and an easy rune farming class for my RK (which is the 3rd option)
3. Currently WL with Ranger a close second
4. I stopped participating in WoE TE. I really enjoy WoE 1 and 2 even today, though im unable to play consistenty due to my job. And the introduction of Mysterious Muffler sort of dampened me (they should ban it imo), though i still really enjoy WoE and will play when i can.
5. The level cap increase and the new spell upgrades like AoE Tetra Vortex
6. Dont know, dont wanna know, probably much more than i should
7. Eden, because theres no place else to vend in Thor due to tiny population
8. In iRO? None. But back in pRO, agit lords and the MVP invasion every week and also MVP invasion when a new city is introduced (pRO did it with Port Malaya)
9. More events that cater to enjoyment rather than becoming a god tier character
10. For PvP/WoE Sura definitely. Why can they snap but other teleport skills dont work, why do they have a move with unreducable damage and does a hell lot of damage, why is Hell Gate and Snap spammable despite how OP it is, especially in a WoE setting. In PvM youre not really competing with anyone so imbalances dont really matter here.
11. Wanderer and Mins, they need to be used more in WoE andnot just a buff slave. With all the items currently available in game, all classes can be OP in PvM anyway.
12. I WoE, so yes, i joined a guild
13. Dont have any, i usually go to the forums for information and advice only
Edited by mlmf, 24 March 2019 - 05:03 PM.