CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 18 April 2019 - 02:54 PM

faqfriday.jpg

We've been busy lately, sorry for the late answers post!

Here are the answers from the last thread!

Got more questions? Put them in the comments below and we'll answer them next Friday!

Renewal FAQ Friday

5/3/2019

Campitor: 

Hey Folks we have a planned Sakray Update for next week. We plan to add a 0.1 second after cast delay to the following skills.

Overbrand

Vanishing Point

Picky Peck

Cross Impact

Masqs(all)

Diamond Dust

Fireball

This is to prevent some exploit abuse that is being reported with these skills. Expectation is that these changes will have no noticeable effect for most users. A comment thread will be posted at the time of the update so players can give feedback on these skills.

What is Yggdrasil Acension (OCP)?

​Campitor: Please see the post here: http://www.playragna...ail.aspx?id=485

Any chance of the Swordman's Boots [1] will make it our server?

​Campitor: If its a Ragcan/OCP item it should arrive. Usually we receive these items 2-3 months after.

Can we receive the balance of Kunai Splash? Already have a good time that became long-range attack on the kRO but for this server it still remains as physical attack...

​Campitor: We will inquire as to when this balance was changed.

i hope janeway will comeback some time. i want to transfer to chaos.

​Campitor: We most likely won't have Janeway back again soon but there will be a leveling event were working on for the Anniversary.

Can you give us new instance (NOGH) instead illusion dungeon? I don't like endless grinding to level up.

​Campitor: Unfortunately we can't change our second quarter contents. But it is on our wish list for later in the year.

#2 CMAstra

CMAstra

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 02:56 PM

thief wearing elemental damascus have no weapon sprite and double dagger with crimson dagger have sword sprite. its been a year that i reported those error and still an error after months of vacation lol. when you gonna fix it guys?

​Campitor: I will look into this and follow up. I am still deciphering the weapon lua tables and need to inquire with the studio.

Isn't it time we get a Summoner MvP change? i remember you guys saying you were gonna keep up with this back in Oda's day but it always gets passed up : (

​Campitor: We will make this a priority for June.

Whatever happened to Rune Knight Runestone update along with Mechanic update?

​Campitor: All the balance patches are supposed to be coming later in the year at once.

​Campitor: What would you think of being able craft HD Bradium and Carnium with silvervine?

That would be really cool :no1:

I honestly don't feel the need to make anything above +10 just yet but I think the other players would really enjoy that.
Those with lots of normal carnium/bradium can finally vend them to others, and those that feel they need more hd ore can finally make their own.

Just wanna suggest, I don't know what's planned but since it's "crafting" that involves cash shop, I think it would be best if it would be 100% chance to recieve somewhere around 1~5 pcs + then rng roll for additional ores per craft attempt. Or maybe just fixed amount per craft is ok too lol
A chance for receiving nothing after spending real money to craft a chance item sounds like it would be too wasteful to entice players. Especially since successfully getting the ores doesn't necessarily mean your items-to-refine are guaranteed a success.

Interested to see how this works out.

Question: What's that EMB rebalance? Maybe it's too early for the heavy details, but can we atleast get a short outline about what it's mainly about? Is it just about adding/removing emb trade options?

Edit: According to that spotlight list Xealot posted, the old spotlight is still active? (faceworm, geffen tourna, etc.)

​Campitor: EMB Rebalance will be changing the rewards available for EMB badges as we are currently unhappy with the system.
Xealot has since posted a better list with the correct monsters here: https://forums.warpp...al-maintenance/

Is our Bloody Branch MVP list as updated as kRO one? And if not, can it be updated?

​Campitor: We will check.

#3 CMAstra

CMAstra

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 03:01 PM

Where's the Party UI update? You posted it ages ago that it'll be included in the 2nd quarter.

Bank System? It was implemented years ago in kRO and we've been informing you since then that it exist.
https://www.youtube....AVoFGK2nM&t=63s

It's new UI too.
https://www.youtube....mQnPsAaI&t=100s

​Campitor: Party UI update is coming with Illusion of Frozen Update. We will be asking for the bank update.

Can we change Costume Whisper’s Blessing to what is in jRO?

costama-2019-01-item04.gif

​Campitor: We will check on this.

I do not believe that KRO isn't official server. :hmm: 

1164888385_bank1_.png.955bdc07ec701287f7

942312595_bank2_.png.6f7041acc6ec42bab8f

은행[/size] = bank

​Campitor: The Banking update is in the queue.

One big update out of a 2-month calendar this to me is crazy. Shouldn't there be like at least 2 updates that are big on there? Keeping it real, not much in there to look forward too for spring and summer.

​Campitor: Ideally we would like more content updates but we can only schedule so much with the studio.

Can ya put the AFK vending on #1 priority update to get from kRO. the amount of disconnects and having to set up vends again every half an hour if even that is infiuriating '-'

​Campitor: It is on the request list but not #1 priority we realize its a pretty big quality of life change but there are other updates that must be done before we can receive it.

#4 CMAstra

CMAstra

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 03:03 PM

I dont know if this is silly but can you do the auto feed pet ? i know having a pet is a big responsibility but when your on the midst leveling specially when luring a bunch of mobs we always forgot to feed them or we cant feed them because of mobs are so deadly aggressive, thats all I hope you look into this thx :thx:

​Campitor: An update to the 'q-t pet system' is on our request list.

it came up even from you guys in the past to change the BGM inside Turn Ins, however it never happened. Is it just not possible or did it got forgotten?

On a side note, is it possible to implement the original 1st job change quests alongside the existing direct change the Izlude Academy? Ae unnecessary as this is, it's a part of ROs history that just got lost over time :T

​Campitor: Yes Xealot will take charge of both of these.

​Campitor: Unfortunately as far as I know RWC stopped in 2013. We are looking at partnering with other versions to do version versus version pvp matches.

Ohh okay, but thats for the RWC part (Ragnarok World Championship)

But what happen to USRC (United States Ragnarok Championship - to refer to iRO event)??

​Campitor: USRC was always a qualifier for RWC. I am not adverse to pvp tournaments in the future but we most likely won't use the USRC name.

When will Brasilis and Moscovia Cards arrive on iRO? I am tired of waiting.

​Campitor: Hopefully later in the year but no schedule has been set.

Any chance of disabling tarot card effect on Ring of Resonance until the skill gets fixed to not teleport monsters to dead cells? That way AFK levelers stop devastating the spawns of maps they are on.
That is the reason Jro said it was happening, isn't it?

​Campitor: Do you have a link to the notes where this was announced? When we followed up with the studio we were informed that investigations were on going and no cause was ever found.

​Campitor:  If you have suggestions regarding VIP we would be happy to hear them.

- Change it's exp bonus from 150% to 200%, drop rate from 50% to 75~80%.  

The current exp bonus is borderline meaningless when you are using multiple sources of +exp consumables and gears, let alone events. The only actual EXP benefit that VIP currently brings is being able to select the exp distribution on Bounty Boards and Turn Ins.

Drop rate is mostly for the items with decimal drop rates, namely cards. While 75% alone will not change card drops, when paired with drop boost gear or some event/compensation it can give you an extra % chance of obtaining items. Even in a case where you play multiple accounts to farm multiple MVPs/instances, if your aim is the card, the VIP boost does not contribute at all, and you might as well keep the accounts without a subscription.

- VIP buffers in WoE maps*: The free stat buff readily avaiable is quite attractive for it. Unfortunately the scene isnt as active as it was in the past, but i can assure you that many guildies of mine back then would've VIPed their WoE accounts without a 2nd thought if they didnt had load 3~4 maps just to get a stat bonus that will disappear on death.

- VIP buffs persisting through death: Paired with the above, VIP buffs at the moment are nice little perks, but that you cannot rely upon when making your build. If the stat boost were to stay, you can plan more efficient builds and thus even this little bonus becomes more attractive.

- Increased Badge Rewards on Battleground matches.

may think of more stuff later down the line, anyone is free to chime in as well.

​Campitor: Thank you for the feedback we will discuss it internally.

What happened to this?

Campitor: Missing items are scheduled for May. This may or may not include the Calf weapons.

​Campitor: Studio unfortunately set us back about 2-3 weeks so missing items were moved to June.

#5 CMAstra

CMAstra

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 09:49 AM

Hello Campitor, Any news on Geffen Magic Tournament Enchants? I have the source to look at here it is right below.

Additionally, Brasilis Cards has info on may 5 2017 for the cards, maybe we can push for boitata and the others? #Justice4Boitata

http://ro.gnjoy.com/...q=207&curpage=2

Geffen Magic Tournament Enchants came in around the same time as Ghost Palace, here is the source for you campitor

Here is the link to the update for GMT enchants so you can inquire about this. Reference/resource is right there. It has been added

http://ro.gnjoy.com/...41654&curpage=1

Hopefully we can get these things rolling. Thanks.

last but no least, question to the staff,

Do you guys ever go around watching iRO streams? or RO streams in general? No need to name names, just wanted to know if you guys looked around see how people played iRO and how they present it.

Thanks.

​Campitor: I will add the enchants to the discussion listing with the studio. I do watch RO streams from time to time and have even lurked on a few channels for active players I honestly enjoy the over all community and am always happy to see people excited about the game.

Lunar Rainbow is still pending a "fix" on its effect, but i dont know if this is something that needs either kRO or jRO input on the matter, because the way it currently works its how these things have historically worked on this server, and is unclear if this was a mechanical change on jRO or not.

It should cast skills up to lv10(according to refine), even when the skill is usually capped at a lower level by normal means.

a0684e2255.png

3444 / 7 = 492
ヘヴンズドライブ = Heavens Drive

https://youtu.be/ctZNKyu1Bws

​Campitor: We will check up on this. Some of the lunar rainbow changes we made were to prevent the system from trying to cast the skills at level 11+ so we need to check further. 

To @staff,
If you could have 1 infinity stone, which one would you pick and why?

I want the space stone so we can go to kRO HQ and steal all our missing updates -- and so we can reach into vmod cinnamon's belly and rescue the missing easter monsters.

​Campitor: Honestly I don't think we should make any snap decisions on this subject. 

Astra: Campitor's right it's not something that should be taken lightly... Camp I don't feel so good

Can you guys enable the Antagonist system for guilds or is that a PVP server function?

​Campitor: I am unfamiliar with this system and would need more information.

Requesting for Lvl 185 awaken system update and New king heel instance (Charleston Instance version 2)  :thx:

​Campitor: When we get the other updates on the way there. We can request it.

Could you make re-enter instance ticket when we get dc or something? it's very annoying when you got DC'ed before last boss and couldn't enter anymore?

​Campitor: We are working on expanding the purification stones for future server outages.

#6 CMAstra

CMAstra

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 09:52 AM

Would it be possible for WP to bring fct stones on iRO?

Can you make all bio5 headgear costumes exchangeable into stones? So far only Blazing soul (Sura) and Camou Bunny (Ranger) can be exchange for random enchant box in Malangdo.

Lastly, bio5 monsters are droppin "fallen angel particle" and I dunno what's the use of it.  To make it useful, would it be possible to exchange it into energy/curse fragment?

Hoping to hear from you soon. Thanks.

Campitor: 
1. Its on our wishlist
2. Yes
3. We will inquire regarding this.

Can you add Payon Cave to Dungeon Teleporter npc?

I find myself walking there a lot and sometimes I wonder why Archer Village isnt memo-able... Its a great place for leveling newbie and also where the Illusion Dungeon is...

Campitor: Yes 

Overweight Limit Penalty Change 50% to 70% when?

Alt + Right Click Transfer feature when?

Party UI update when?

Character Selection UI update when?

New Bank and Bank UI when

Soul Reaper and Star Emperor when?

Campitor: Party UI update should be coming with the Illusion of Frozen update. The rest are in the request queue.

Do you forget about Rune Improvement and Mechanic ?

Campitor: That should be coming later in the queue. 

Shorter gramps cooldown for VIP users. 

Would this be too op?

Campitor: We will examine if this is possible.

Is iRO required to be years behind in major and minor kRO updates? Why?

Campitor: There is no requirement that states such but due to the need to prepare, test, and implement updates means all servers lag behind kRO.

#7 CMAstra

CMAstra

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 02:19 PM

Will there be any new OCP remix boxes?

Campitor: There may be in the future but currently we are examining the fallout of the Yggdrasil Tickets first.

Just wondering. Why isn't Pet Evolution and the updated Cute Pet system considered as an important QoL update?

• auto-feeding
• reduced intimacy penalty from hunger & player death
• slower pet hunger rate but also slower pet intimacy climb rate
• more cute pets

The quality of my life would definitely improve with a cute Moonlight Flower pet. :D
https://ragnarok.gam...Cute_Pet_System

Campitor: We consider it a vital update and it is one of the ones we told the studio recently we really need to get.

Hi WP, i do believe offline vending will save the earth.
can you do something about it?

Campitor: It is on our requested list.

When are my requested costumes be enchanteable?

Costume Elder Horn
Costume Low Pony
Costume Thanatos Sword

Rune Stone Improvement and Mado Mechanic Improvement when?

Thanks

Campitor: I believe that we added those costumes to the system recently. The improvement updates will be coming later in the year. 

I want to follow up on this: It's been ages since it's been looked into

Are we going to get jRO version of Sealed Magic Swords, Sealed Evil Swords and Sealed Maximum Swords? Yin Yang Talisman (OCP) seems ignored

Campitor: I will find out what happened to the request. We needed the data from the studio to review.

#8 CMAstra

CMAstra

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 02:20 PM

I want to follow up on this: It's been ages since it's been looked into

Are we going to get jRO version of Sealed Magic Swords, Sealed Evil Swords and Sealed Maximum Swords? Yin Yang Talisman (OCP) seems ignored

How about jRO version of those Sky Fortress weapon too :heh:

JDR
https://ro.mukya.net.../ジュリエットディレイチェル/

Spoiler

SFB
https://ro.mukya.net/items/ひまわり少年/

Spoiler

Lindy Hop
https://ro.mukya.net/items/リンディーホップ/

Spoiler

Campitor: We will check this out as well.

When do you implement this update?
-Excellion set (charleston instance is rarely used)
-Infinity Space Instance (more party play)
-NOGH (Long ago Myth)

Campitor: When we receive them. They are all on the party list.

what month and year exactly will you implement the change with the vip package?

also the cash shop.

Campitor: We cannot share such details as no changes have been finalized.

1. When you are going to implement alt right click transfer?
2. When you are going to fix the sprite of nature dress? Even though it not seems that important, it affects the gameplay since you can confuse it with abyss dress while doing gear switch.

Campitor: 
1. It is on our request list.
2. We can do so next week.

Maybe we can have a "Humun TI system", or just a Special Map where we can levelling homun.
Ghost Ship are completely spoted by biochemist, orc dungeon... sometimes players can't levelling in these places because has no mob to kill..
With Homun TI all problem are solved, gene can levelling your homun and players can levelling whitout any problem.

Campitor: Thank you for the idea. We can look into it.

jRO 3rd Class Sprite and UI update? when?

Campitor: kRO has said that they are part of a future update, but not specified when.

#9 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 03 May 2019 - 03:57 PM

Am feeling a tiny bit optimistic after hearing these answers atleast lol

Q> Are edits/modifications like these(vv) possible and maybe doable in-house or will we have to wait for zé Stųdiö?:
> Tweaking Indoor Camera
https://forums.warpp...e-indoor-camera
> Gramps Dialogue Shortcut
https://forums.warpp...mps-ti-dialogue

Edited by ninJedi, 03 May 2019 - 04:00 PM.

#10 3505170703074552307

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 03 May 2019 - 04:01 PM

Campitor: 
Hey Folks we have a planned Sakray Update for next week. We plan to add a 0.1 second after cast delay to the following skills.
Overbrand
Vanishing Point
Picky Peck
Cross Impact
Masqs(all)
Diamond Dust
Fireball

This is to prevent some exploit abuse that is being reported with these skills. Expectation is that these changes will have no noticeable effect for most users. A comment thread will be posted at the time of the update so players can give feedback on these skills.

after cast delay or cooldown?  :hmm:  :hmm:

#11 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 May 2019 - 04:15 PM

Masks already have a cooldown, problem is it only takes effect after they are successfully applied. Unless this mechanic changes, you will forever be able to spam masks at aspd speed. (and this has nothig to do with ndl)

#12 IgnotusCarl

IgnotusCarl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 03 May 2019 - 05:13 PM

Diamond Dust already have a 1 second cast delay and you're still planning to add 0.10 second?
It has a 5 second cool down so how can it be abused?
If the abuse was cause by the flat reduction of cool downs brought by other items (King of Spirit Circlet and Spirit King's Ring), it would be unfair for those who really can't get those items and don't use them?
Are you really pressing those players to get those stuff?

#13 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 05:59 PM

Diamond Dust already have a 1 second cast delay and you're still planning to add 0.10 second?
It has a 5 second cool down so how can it be abused?
If the abuse was cause by the flat reduction of cool downs brought by other items (King of Spirit Circlet and Spirit King's Ring), it would be unfair for those who really can't get those items and don't use them?
Are you really pressing those players to get those stuff?

Man you wont even feel it, with 0.1 second cast delay you will still be able to pull the human number of 2 DD per second with SKR (or more depending on your setup), and SKC, and if you dont have those and have the 5 second cooldown you dont even have to worry about, so i dont know what is the problem here tbh, the thing is mostly to detect people who no delay bassically on woe and spam inhuman ammounts of those skills per second, so dont even worry about that lol

Edited by Sewasan, 03 May 2019 - 06:00 PM.

#14 Diskence

Diskence

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1311 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 06:18 PM

Haha, once again giving in to certain players complaining because they can’t win.

#15 Diskence

Diskence

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1311 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 06:23 PM

Why are op skills like cart cannon not on the list but vanishing point is? Lmfao who are you listening to now Camp.

#16 junioran

junioran

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 06:23 PM

Please add a cooldown to Gates of Hell.

#17 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 03 May 2019 - 06:32 PM

kyaaaa!! >w< auto feed pet , im looking forward to it <3

https://media.giphy....ysN9K/giphy.gif

#18 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 06:45 PM

Most WOE player are cheater. Cross impact make it possible to chaining their skill without spamming Q2. GRF editing. What the purpose to compete with cheater.

#19 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9313 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 03 May 2019 - 06:51 PM

​Campitor: Do you have a link to the notes where this was announced? When we followed up with the studio we were informed that investigations were on going and no cause was ever found.

More related discussion on it, also I've seen a monster standing inside a wall a week ago on a super small map with someone with ring of rresonance on, and the map in question does the same effect as the 1 tarot card that teleports stuff.

https://ragnarokonli...0000036nui.html

They just confirmed it's a bug. But, they don't have the bug fix yet.

JRO has already fixed the bug.

If the NPC teleporting the monsters is the cause of the bug. Low spawn rate in low TI can be caused by the tarot card fate "The Lovers" which is auto casted by Ring of Resonance or Advanced Ring of Resonance. Can we disable the Tarot Card Fate auto cast on those rings?

I heard somebody already reported this. But, I can't find it in the forum. So, I would like to report the possible cause of the spawn issue in here as well.

Maybe, urgent calling people hitting an Emperium away right on when the Emperium is destroyed by those may cause the similar respawn issue.
Or, using a butterfly wing right on the last hit on Emperium could cause no respawn of Emperium.

#20 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 06:55 PM

Instead of adding 0.1 cast delay, why not put 0.2 cooldown like dragon breath?

#21 IgnotusCarl

IgnotusCarl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 03 May 2019 - 07:10 PM

Man you wont even feel it, with 0.1 second cast delay you will still be able to pull the human number of 2 DD per second with SKR (or more depending on your setup), and SKC, and if you dont have those and have the 5 second cooldown you dont even have to worry about, so i dont know what is the problem here tbh, the thing is mostly to detect people who no delay bassically on woe and spam inhuman ammounts of those skills per second, so dont even worry about that lol

As a player who's really into rhythm games I can always sense differences in speed and timing. Not to mention if you'll add LAG into the play, you'll really feel the difference. 

#22 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 May 2019 - 09:02 PM

Vanishing point getting 0.1 second? Did someone die to VP in WoE? I mean, apparently, people dont even use RG to PvM/MvP. I'm really curious to know a reason behind it  :heh:

#23 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 03 May 2019 - 09:36 PM

actually agree. I think VP always had the potential to be spammed without NDL too. It is aspd based after, not hard lock animation.

Anyways, 0.1 delay actually doesn’t affect any skill spammability. Still 7 per sec max. Doesn’t feel like it actually does anything for the skills that are really affected (those that shouldn’t be spammable at max aspd due to animation like Cart Cannon and Picky Peck)

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 03 May 2019 - 09:44 PM.

#24 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2741 posts

Posted 04 May 2019 - 02:34 AM

zzzzzzzzzz....Doram already goes behind n u add more 0.1 sec cast delay??how with doram life in bio5?GENE are posible beat alot fragment in 1 gum..

if i m say its like 30-50 fragment / gum but for Doram only did 15-25 fragment each gum n now u add more delay after cast? seriously GM team??

#25 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2741 posts

Posted 04 May 2019 - 02:37 AM

actually agree. I think VP always had the potential to be spammed without NDL too. It is aspd based after, not hard lock animation.

Anyways, 0.1 delay actually doesn’t affect any skill spammability. Still 7 per sec max. Doesn’t feel like it actually does anything for the skills that are really affected (those that shouldn’t be spammable at max aspd due to animation like Cart Cannon and Picky Peck)

agree ur foots...i dont know u even play Doram with picky peck class where only farm less fragment for this class even with high end gear

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users