twRO dudes have already shared the info on the new update. Tons of new equip but i'm only gonna talk about what's relevant to RK.
1) New headgear, basically a new vanargard helm that gives atk and leech for both physical/magic class)
1 slot, 35DEF, weight 40, minlvl1, all classes.
(1) when equipped, lose 10HP every 5 seconds.
(2) Every 2 upgrade, ATK+5, MATK+5. When upgrade is +7 and above, increase ATK+5%, MATK+5%.
(3) When upgrade is +9 and above,
(i) When landing physical attack, 5% chance to leech 5% HP, and 1% chance to leech 3% SP.
(ii) When landing magic attack, 4% chance to activate 300HP and 70SP regen per second, last 4 seconds.
2) New cash shop weapons using jRO sprite/images (because they are probably lazy lol) for those new weapons. Noticeably there's a good DB sword now that seems better than TGL. . My own translation for the DB sword:
Dragon slayer's Sword
lv4 weapon, 180 atk, 2 slots.
(1) every 2 upgrade, increase 2% hp/sp
(2) every 3 upgrade, increase DB/wDB dmg by 5%
(3) at +9, reduce ACD by 10%
(4) at +11, increase range dmg by 10%
(5) When equipped with ancient hero boots, has chance for VIT+20 and +range dmg 10% when using physical attacks (include DB).
There's also other weapons like RG sword that improves ray of genesis and another holy skill (they are holy element magic attacks in kRO), but i'm not interested so leave Sigma to handle that hehheh.
3)New class shadows that specifically targets to increase a certain skill's damage and use. So far there's only 3 classes, Rune Knight, ranger and Mechanic. Rune knight seem to receive the most number of class shadow. There is one set for Sonic Wave, one set for Ignition break and 2 sets for DB (1 for fire 1 for water). Set also provides defense penetration if the skill doesn't already penetration (41% pierce and total upgrade of 2 shadow, so if both +9, 59% pierce).
The BIG part: Ignition break's set comes with -0.5 second cd at +9, so with the new EDDA weapon, you can have 0.5sec CD IB.
twRO link: https://forum.gamer....4212&snA=421473
kRO link: https://ref.gamer.co...ind=A&curpage=1
Edited by blackCROSSCY, 03 May 2019 - 08:11 AM.