Earth Drive Royal Guard Build - Page 2 - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Earth Drive Royal Guard Build

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#26 VileCharmander

VileCharmander

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 24 May 2019 - 04:53 AM

Based on what they did with this OCP (Anemos in Rare), I get a feeling that the Shield Ring is also going to end up in Rare when they drop it next month. Getting two of them for a build like this might end up being an expensive option, even if only RGs can use them properly. I'll probably try and get my hands on one, but I'm not holding my breath thinking that getting two is going to happen...

I'm basing this all on what happened with the price for the Phoenix Circlet. It never really came down, even if the headgear wasn't all that useful in the big picture.

On the plus side, at least the price for Anemos seems to be coming down finally. If it hits 300M, I may finally buckle and get one to complete my set of four shields.

#27 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 05:12 AM

Based on what they did with this OCP (Anemos in Rare), I get a feeling that the Shield Ring is also going to end up in Rare when they drop it next month. Getting two of them for a build like this might end up being an expensive option, even if only RGs can use them properly. I'll probably try and get my hands on one, but I'm not holding my breath thinking that getting two is going to happen...

I'm basing this all on what happened with the price for the Phoenix Circlet. It never really came down, even if the headgear wasn't all that useful in the big picture.

On the plus side, at least the price for Anemos seems to be coming down finally. If it hits 300M, I may finally buckle and get one to complete my set of four shields.

COP is very good now if you ask me.
COP + Fluffy Shoe + 2 Shield Rings = 80% skill delay reduce.

Anemo is best for Earth Drive even better than i.Sacred Mission.

#28 VileCharmander

VileCharmander

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 24 May 2019 - 05:37 AM

Compared to Old Casket? Yeah, the reduction is nice, but for the cost that most people are asking for the Circlet it just hasn't seemed worth it to get one. I have it on my list of 'Things to get if you see a deal' but I'm not going to go out of my way for one.

Anemos was on that list too, but now that it seems everyone is pulling their Anemos Shields out of storage to sell thanks to it being in the latest OCP, I will probably grab one in the next few days once I think the price has stabilized at a new low point.

Then we'll have to wait and see what happens with the Shield Ring, whether it ends up being super expensive or not when it hits the streets. :thumb2:

#29 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 20 July 2019 - 01:07 PM

Its that time. My RG is 150/50. I used the the last free resets to reset all his skills/stat points. Anyone have a more in depth sill tree and stat point setup? I have all the gear listed except the faceworm dark card. Is there a alternative to the faceworm dark card i can use until i get one?

#30 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 July 2019 - 05:26 PM

this two grants 3% reduce ACD, a good alternative to FWD

Humanoid Type Chimera Card + Material Type Chimera Card

#31 romigrate

romigrate

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 02:21 AM

is COP had been nerfed?

The "Reduces the fixed casting time of Overbrand by 100%" is gray out.

#32 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 September 2019 - 02:58 AM

Overbrand does not have fixed cast on kRO based servers.

#33 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 11:48 AM

is COP had been nerfed?

The "Reduces the fixed casting time of Overbrand by 100%" is gray out.

That script and the one in Old Detachment Ring, are working. They should not have grayed out actually.

Mandragora Howling adds FCT on all skills. If you get howled, COP and Old Ring protect you from it.

In BIO5, I Overbrand Flamel as I would normally even when I'm howled. Basically, its a free 16th night buff, although limited to those skills only.

#34 kinkthecat

kinkthecat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 07 July 2020 - 07:53 PM

Im working on a royal guard, Im not seeing 60 70 or 80% reduction in the cast, its like cast 1... 2.... 3.... cast why is that? how to make it spammable without a kiel

#35 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 07 July 2020 - 08:48 PM

did you check if you have added the skill requirement for the ACD reduction on shield ring to take effect?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users