Phreeoni card and immunity to stone curse - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Phreeoni card and immunity to stone curse

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 HighScoreBoy

HighScoreBoy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 04:37 AM

Hi,

When against beezelbub in clabs, despite having phreeoni carded weapon, I still got stone cursed. The description on the phreeoni card mentions immunity to stone curse. Is this a bug, or does beezelbub cast a different skill that looks like stone curse but isn't? Can you please look into this.

Thank you.

#2 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 May 2019 - 05:00 AM

it seems a bug, like the other immunity gear like imperial feather + royal guard necklace i still get blinded and silence even with 120 agi and much worse the deviruchi card put in sunglasses that is older than ocp still penetrated by blind once in a while :)

#3 HighScoreBoy

HighScoreBoy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 05:06 AM

I noticed since they removed some of the bonuses when circlet of Phoenix was introduced that I was also getting blinded and silenced despite having imperial feather set equipped too. Any updates on this bug too? I remember a post from previously with this, but it’s still happening.

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 07:42 AM

Please do not quote a post I made in regarding a different bug report in that manner, it is confusing.

Post has been removed.

Hi,

When against beezelbub in clabs, despite having phreeoni carded weapon, I still got stone cursed. The description on the phreeoni card mentions immunity to stone curse. Is this a bug, or does beezelbub cast a different skill that looks like stone curse but isn't? Can you please look into this.

Thank you.

Hello there,

Just to make sure I did not miss parts of the report, the set bonus goes as the following:

Set Bonus
Phreeoni Card
Phreeoni Wings
Perfect Hit + 50
Immune to Stone

In which wearing both grants Immunity to Stone or so known as Stone Curse.

If you are not wearing Phreeoni Wings then the set bonus will not work, if however the set bonus requirement is being met and you still get stone cursed then it needs to be looked into. Can you please verify?

That's being said, certain mobs may cast similar effects but different in terms of skill ID, in the case of the mob in question it casts an AoE Stone Curse. If Medusa card works against the MVP's Stone effect, I don't see why the set bonus of this item won't.

#5 HighScoreBoy

HighScoreBoy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 01:17 PM

Hi Cinnamon, I may have not been wearing the wings at the time. I’m not certain. I’ll report back if I come across it again whilst equipped with wings. Thanks for your reply.

#6 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 03:31 PM

All right, keep us updated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users