Renewal FAQ Friday 5/24 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Renewal FAQ Friday 5/24

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

#1 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 24 May 2019 - 09:59 AM

faqfriday.jpg

Ready for more answers to your questions?

It's FAQ Friday!!

Drop some new questions for us below for us to answer next week!

Renewal FAQ Friday

5/24/2019

Will you bring the new classes shadow set and  classes enchant stone from kRO?

Campitor: We are currently in discussions with the studio on when we can receive similar updates.

any chance that the Pet Info window stick like Equipment and Stat Window cos it vanished every time i change map or even entering new doors :)

Campitor: We are currently in discussions with the studio on when we can receive similar updates. This includes the pet system. I do not know if this is part of the future pet system updates.

Valkyrie circlet in Thor was from pRO one of the gears that were disabled due to being OP like rwc indonesia, oda balloon and many other items

Greed clip as well

Theyre both cash shop items as I recall

##########

Will we have raffler in anniversary season?

Campitor: Raffler will come in June.

any new calendar for updates in June/July?

https://forums.warpp...2-for-a-friend/

and about this, is there anything you can share with us? what will happen on the future?

Campitor: We will have a Calendar for June as we get closer. Were still waiting for a schedule on some critical things.

When we will have the Cute Pet system update? (evolve the pets)

Campitor: We are currently in discussions with the studio on when we can receive similar updates. This includes the pet system. I do not know if this is part of the future pet system updates.

Q> Can we make it so that Pet Info Window and Mercenary Info Window will save their locations in the ui arrangement just like everything else?
I think it's worth doing in a mini QoL update to eliminate the need of dragging it into place every time we open up a new ro client

Hello! Can you add Bounty Board to Verus monsters?

Campitor: Yes once we get the bounty boards moving again.

Hi RO Staff

- What's your favorite OCP and why
- What do you guys think about making Giant Fly Wings vendable? Will we have it like so in the future?
- Will we see Camp on the next Crazy Uproar stream?

Astra: There are SO MANY OCPs to choose from... but I'll go with XXVII. As for Camp being on the next Crazy Uproar livestream, that's totally up to him! And right now he wouldn't say. It remains a MYSTERY.

MVP Pet please including there bonus stats intimacy. Orc Hero, Phreeoni, White Lady and etc

How does the process of acquiring new updates for the server? Why is this so "difficult" to be implemented here?
Remembering that I talk about the process of content update of the game, such as: episodes, expansions, intancias, in general, content without being cash.

Campitor: We are aware that the slowness of updates are of great concern in the community and are pushing the studio to provide a larger amount of updates later in the year.

#2 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra

Posted 24 May 2019 - 10:02 AM

Question : It is possible for you to bring back older garment costume like Cos Arcangelwing,Happiness Wing,Rudra Wing and other in one box...i really wanted to get one but the price is now super expensive now..

Campitor: Thank you for the suggestion we do periodically bring back older costumes. But they may be included in a future box.

Costume version of these hats:
Creative Convention Hat Red
Creative Convention Hat Blue
Creative Convention Hat Yellow

Please implement

Campitor: Thank you for the suggestion.

Any plan of inserting more mob option to Gramps like like illusion, rockridge, verus, nightmare versions, bio4 & the newest mobs from updates instead the same we always receive?

Campitor: Gramps monster list expansion is unfortunately low on the to do list but it may be possible later in the year.

What's new about the new party UI?

Campitor: It displays more information about your party as well as providing class symbols for easy party composition reference.

Camp,
Any news about Sniper Garment? Item from 2016 May Ragcan.
We already have Gray wing boot and Flying galapagom together with Sniper Garment they all increase falcon's damage, it is a set.
And do you have plan do bring the full giant set?(giant boot, giant bow, giant axe, giant's protection)

Campitor: We will request both. It is odd that they didn't deliver it.

dawnte, on 11 May 2019 - 11:53 AM, said:snapback.png

CMAstra, on 10 May 2019 - 10:28 AM, said:snapback.png

Q: Can you add either Merry Badger or an Eden Teleport Officer in Kafra Annex - or both?

Just for the convenience of getting the Miracle Buff much easier

Campitor: The portal in the mail annex already returns you to the Eden Group.

This is not the case when you access Kafra Annex through a WoE realm Kafra.

I am talking from a WoE player perspective. If you access Kafra Annex from a WoE realm Kafra and leave through the portal, it returns you to the WoE realm and NOT Eden Group. Which is why it would be convenient for WoE players to get Miracle Buff through either of the two NPCs in Kafra Annex.

And almost everyone is saved in a WoE realm - it would be too much of a hassle to get a warp from someone to get to town, go to Eden, then talk to Merry Badger to get the buff. We can simplify it by adding Merry Badger to Kafra Annex. And let's not forget the buff lasts 1 hour, and normal WoEs are 2 hours.

Please add the NPC/s, thanks!

Edit: Saw your response about how it might cause you troubles if Merry Badger was put in Kafra Annex and I can understand it. 
So add Eden Teleport NPC instead then please?

Another convenience the Eden NPC would add is that people who are stuck in a WoE realm/no warper can just go to Kafra Annex then use Eden teleport service.

​Campitor:  I will look at this if its for the buff we may be able to allow that without the full exchange list.

Please and thank you.

Campitor: Buff will be added 5/30

#3 Vhaaaan

Vhaaaan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 May 2019 - 05:21 PM

Please don't give up on Costume Valhalla Idol  :p_swt:  . Expecting another attempt fix next maintenance. Thank you

#4 junioran

junioran

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 05:34 PM

Are autumn headband effects still disabled in woe? If so, why?

#5 CaptainSunbear

CaptainSunbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 05:38 PM

Hey guys, I think you missed mine from the last thread! 

Can we get a response in regards to the Improving Ragnarok Online thread? a lot of people have had great suggestions and we wanted to know if they would be addressed individually or if we would have an overall response to everything? I think it would be a great idea to receive player feedback and allow us to be part of the decision making towards improving iRO.

You guys have a lot of great additions such as EMB, Bounty Boards, Eve Natalia, Eat Gear, the mini VIP and much more. We wanna know what else we can add to appeal to more players. Thank you.

Also NinJedi had  a really good question:

Q> Can you implement an optional quest that allows monster tokens to drop just like Prontera Prison quest items or Cotton (from that Snow Flower Festival) where players can get an additional token drop directly into their inventory from partymates' kills?

#6 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 06:43 PM

Hello Campitor! What do you think of the idea of implementing a Homunculus Map on Turn In? Preferably a map where only Alchemists and evolutions can enter.

#7 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 07:08 PM

any chance that Bowling Bash will be buff? e.g. decreasing cooldown to 100ms perhaps or even 200ms like Dragon Breath :)

#8 KunKnee

KunKnee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 406 posts
  • Twitter:@kunknee

Posted 24 May 2019 - 07:39 PM

Does Campitor like Poring Man

#9 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 24 May 2019 - 07:42 PM

Q> Have you ever considered adding an extension for VIP Summoner to include non-mvp monsters?

To make it summon large numbers of Duneyrr, Hardrock Mammoth, Tendrilrion, Powerful Archer Skeletons, Dark Shadows, Frozen Wolves, and the like.
Or maybe make it summon a larger wave of other more common monsters like Hunterflies, Hodremlins, Obeaunes, Penomena etc.

Hey guys, I think you missed mine from the last thread!
Also NinJedi had  a really good question:

Q> Can you implement an optional quest that allows monster tokens to drop just like Prontera Prison quest items or Cotton (from that Snow Flower Festival) where players can get an additional token drop directly into their inventory from partymates' kills?

yeah you missed that one. Maybe because I sent it in a bit late lol sorry

Anyways, I just wanna make token farming doable while in a party without having to have all the tokens funneled into that one guy with the hbp, and so it'll be easier for priests and brewers to participate this time around.

Edited by ninJedi, 24 May 2019 - 07:47 PM.

#10 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 25 May 2019 - 02:05 AM

Favourite skill in the game

Favourite character sprite(includes jRO ones too)

Favourite job change questline

More monster variety on TI plsthxkbye

#11 canon019

canon019

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 02:31 AM

Is there any plan for Ragnarok zero?

#12 tlc9711LOgo

tlc9711LOgo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 153 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 May 2019 - 06:31 AM

Any chance to fix doram's grooming skill. The grooming skill should cure things like Frozen

but i cannot unfroze myself using grooming skill. thanks :D

#13 IgnotusCarl

IgnotusCarl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 25 May 2019 - 04:43 PM

Can we make the Maid in "Today I Feel" take only 15 Sea Stones(Royal Banquet Daily Quest)? Currently he gets all of the ones in the Inventory. It would be helpful if we can have the excess sea stones for the next turn in. 

#14 LeeKelly

LeeKelly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 588 posts
  • LocationUmbala; Amatsu

Posted 25 May 2019 - 11:09 PM

I tried enchanting these costumes at Malangdo but still to no avial. When will these costumes be fixed so we can enchant them?

Costume Elder Devil Horn
Costume Red Gemini Eyes
Costume Low Pony Tail

#15 Name85738

Name85738

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 02:29 AM

After closing the classic are you guys gonna start a jumping Jane event on renewal for classic players? 

#16 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 11:31 AM

Can you make Vicious Weapons exchangable to EMBs like GFSS? and two of the bio5 costumes can be exchanged to enchanted stones, why the rest cannot?

#17 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 01:57 PM

because two of them were previously cash shop items.

also the more ways you add to obtain EMBs the more you devalue it and the exchange rate will be adjusted, only making it worse for those that cannot access all of these methods.

#18 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 26 May 2019 - 08:45 PM

Can we make the Maid in "Today I Feel" take only 15 Sea Stones(Royal Banquet Daily Quest)? Currently he gets all of the ones in the Inventory. It would be helpful if we can have the excess sea stones for the next turn in.

On that note, I want to get the Terra Gloria NPC's reworked to adjust how they claim stuff too, mainly Gun Master (Tracking Down Missing Guns for Master) and Rebellion Guard Leader Lacris (Preparing for the Party Quests).
Doing those quests usually leaves you with more items than needed and are just a bother to clear out of your inventory every day. It won't help stockpiling any extra items since you're forced to hunt monsters each time anyways, which will only give you more quest items : P
xJxjKEi.png

> Or can we have those items made to be droppable? I know they are sellable to npc, but that doesn't really help when I'm trying to make room in my inventory while inside instances.

Edited by ninJedi, 28 May 2019 - 04:28 PM.

#19 AlohaJayce

AlohaJayce

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 588 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 28 May 2019 - 05:28 AM

We have cards that exist in the server that gives 15% atk to boss, small, medium, and large monsters.

What about cards that gives 15% matk? 

Lastly, any update on this?

fw3uhi.png

Edited by AlohaJayce, 28 May 2019 - 05:34 AM.

#20 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 05:32 AM

some have just been made for some illusion dungeon mobs.

#21 AlohaJayce

AlohaJayce

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 588 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 28 May 2019 - 05:36 AM

some have just been made for some illusion dungeon mobs.

which illusion dungeon, and what mobs that drop the card. Thanks.

#22 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 05:39 AM

which illusion dungeon, and what mobs that drop the card. Thanks.

https://www.divine-p...-of-teddy-bear/

#23 DuskShadowX

DuskShadowX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts
  • LocationThe West , began Ragnarok ONline in 2003
  • Server:ReNewal: Chaos

Posted 28 May 2019 - 04:10 PM

Hiya Mods: Will the changes to monster tokens that people asked for months ago be implemented this time around? For example less than 50 per turn in. Account bound instead of character bound. The ability to store tokens. Higher drop rate, even slightly ( I recall posting that out of 1000+ monsters, I found a one or two dozen only). And being able to turn in tokens for the upgrade attempt more frequently than once a day ( even just twice a day, or roughly every 10 hours would be fantastic). THANKS! ^~^

Edited by DuskShadowX, 28 May 2019 - 07:51 PM.

#24 Netha

Netha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 05:28 PM

When will you actually start communicating in the "Improving Ragnarok Online" topic?

#25 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1243 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 05:58 PM

Will you marry me CMAstra?

Edited by VanishingPoint, 29 May 2019 - 05:59 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users