IRO1 Classic Weekly Maintenance
June 6th, 2:00PM - 6:00PM PST
- The Santa event has been activated. Visit him in Prontera at 157, 198. He'll be handing our resets for the foreseeable future.
- Speak to Frank in Morocc (who has his own tent at 118, 93). He's giving away his whole inventory of hats, including some that have not been available before, in preparation for retirement.
XP and Drops
- XP and Drop Rates are set to 10 times their normal rates.
- For information regarding the server closure please visit the following thread:
- As the Classic server comes to an end we're looking into transferring character data to the standard Renewal servers. Due to differences in architecture and data types, we CANNOT guarantee this will happen, but we're hoping to do it. However, if this happens then ONLY character levels will transfer, NOT GENERAL ITEMS. And the data to be transferred will be from Monday's (5/20/19) snapshot of the character server. We will be testing this process on Sakray once Renewals Illusion of Frozen update goes live. So, to summarize:
- We're working on character transfers, but we can't guarantee it. Characters transferred will be from Monday's snapshot (5/20/19).
- If we get transfers to work then, at this point, no general items will transfer with the characters.
- Once Sakray is clear we'll have our test bed on it.
Limited Item Transfers
- We will be looking into limited item transfers. A request must be made to the GM team BEFORE July 11th, 2019.
- Only sentimental or reward based items will be considered (Event and contest rewards, marriage rings, etc).
- Each request will be individually evaluated for consideration, with a limited number per user, on a discretionary basis.
- After the server closes any approved requests will be performed, although there is no ETA for when the requests will be completed.
- Items may be substituted for similar items (Due to no exact item present, limited economy, or other discretionary reasons).
- The requests made is for considerations only and no guarantees will be made.
- When making such a request please provide the following information:
- Ticket Title: Classic Item Transfer Consideration
- WP E-mail Address:
- RO1 Account Name (Origin and Target Account must be the same):
- Classic Character Name:
- Renewal Character Name: