June 19th Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance - News & Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

June 19th Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

#1 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 18 June 2019 - 04:39 PM

Ux2TptZ.jpg

June 19th, 11:00AM - 6:00PM PDT

campitor was here

Updates

• Updated monster drop table to include Crimson Weapons
  • Glorious/Bravery/Valorous Gear can now be purchased with Zeny
  • Fixed an issue with Costume Valhalla Idol that was displaying the effects incorrectly
  • Fixed an issue with Costume Valkyrie Wings that was displaying the effects incorrectly
  • Fixed an issue with Costume Whisper's Blessing that was displaying the effects incorrectly
  • Removed the +10 upgrade limit for items
    NsSlabG.jpg
  • Our Ragnarok Online Anniversary Event "Ferus Faire" begins!
    • The newest and hippest event, Ferus Faire, has just landed in Comodo! Travel to the beach town to take part in the festivities. 
    • You may want to check out Poring Con at Hugel during this time too. We heard that place is also having a ball!  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
      QpyBCCa.png
    • This is fun!
  • Class-Specific Headgear are available through the anniversary event
    • These headgear have powerful effects and are on par with the destination server meta

Events

• Spotlight Event: Bio Labs, Cursed Monastery
    • +100% EXP/Drops
    • +50% Extra Spawns
    • Mobs affected:

Spoiler

• Raffler continues in Prontera
  • Big prizes are in Bold.
    • Beelzebub Wing Box (1)  /  Strawberry (1-20) - 31,000z
    • Dress Hat (1) / Witch Starsand (1-10) - 60,000z
    • Silvervine 100 Box (4) / Alcohol (1-10) - 150,000z
    • HE Bubblegum (5) / Blue Herb (1-40) - 100,000z
    • Poison Bottle (5) / Karvodailnirol (1-5) - 500,000z
    • HE Battle Manual (2) / Immortal Heart (1-10) - 50,000z
    • Fish In Mouth (1) / Fabric (1-10) - 60,000z
    • Rideword Hat (1) / Mermaid's Heart (1-10) - 25,000z
    • Enriched Elunium / Rough Elunium (1-20) - 450,000z
    • Enriched Oridecon / Rough Oridecon (1-20) - 450,000

Cash Shop

Community

• Tune into our next livestream of Crazy Uproar!! over at twitch.tv/warpportal on Tuesday, July 2nd at 3PM PDT!
  • Got a question for the RO staff? Ask it in our FAQ Friday thread (6/7) and we'll answer them this Friday!

#2 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1066 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 19 June 2019 - 01:21 AM

change server in silvervine service dont forget still not there please....

edit: please make this service cheaper or make it free i dont want my account transferred (not that because i hate it) to chaos...  :wah: 

Edited by ad0l, 19 June 2019 - 01:28 AM.

#3 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 10:06 AM

edit: please make this service cheaper or make it free i dont want my account transferred (not that because i hate it) to chaos...  :wah:

I don't think they are charging for it.  I think you just talk to the silvervine npc to choose the server.  Atleast i hope they aren't somehow charging for this.....

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 10:43 AM

There is no cost to that service.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 19 June 2019 - 10:45 AM.

#5 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 11:55 AM

Camp, please read the message i sent you.

I would also like to know the justification that our god item pieces get deleted?  How is this considered remotely fair to invalidate and waste all the time many of us spent in woe for all this time?

Edited by Wyndor, 19 June 2019 - 01:03 PM.

#6 LegendaryKratos

LegendaryKratos

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 02:45 PM

do I have the option to not merge and stay at Odin server? I don't really want to merge with other servers who are already at 3rd class. thanks

#7 Xealot

Xealot

Amateur Blogger

• RO1 Production
  • 356 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 04:14 PM

Maintenance is complete and server is open!

#8 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 04:38 PM

n 6/19 we will make the following changes to restart.

1. Crimson Weapons will become available from monster drops
2. Glorious/Bravery/Valorous Gear will be purchasable for zeny
3. The limit of +10 on item upgrade limits will be removed.
4. Class Specific Headgears will be made available through the anniversary event. These headgears have effects that are powerful and on par with the destination server meta.

Unless there is another NPC i am not seeing there is no glorious gear on this vendor.  Only the crappy versions are there.  Please tell me only giving these useless versions that aren't even as good as currently offered gear wasn't what you meant by this and that glorious was a typo.......

Also you could add vellum/bellum weapons as well so we aren't completely screwed on weapons when we get there.

Edited by Wyndor, 19 June 2019 - 04:50 PM.

#9 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1066 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 04:46 PM

i just do the change server and i choose the first option "i want to go to thor" and that it , should it be a one character per change server meaning i have to talk to the npc on all of my chars ? or one character per account ? i read carefully and even i record it just in case better to be sure than sorry they say...sorry if my understanding in english is kinda low :wah:

#10 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 04:50 PM

Unless there is another NPC i am not seeing there is no glorious gear on this vendor.  Only the crappy versions are there.  Please tell me only giving these useless versions that aren't even as good as currently offered gear wasn't what you meant by this and that glorious was a typo.......

Checking with the staff.

i just do the change server and i choose the first option "i want to go to thor" and that it , should it be a one character per change server meaning i have to talk to the npc on all of my chars ? or one character per account ? i read carefully and even i record it just in case better to be sure than sorry they say...sorry if my understanding in english is kinda low :wah:

It should be per account ID, can double check with the staff though.

#11 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 04:51 PM

Also you could add vellum/bellum weapons as well so we aren't completely screwed on weapons when we get there.

I see the issue I will do a restart tomorrow to get the Glorious in.

Its on a per account basis. One character will sign you up for Thor. This is for all characters.

#12 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1066 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 04:54 PM

Checking with the staff.

It should be per account ID, can double check with the staff though.

well i just talk to the npc using my sinx and paladin (same account id) i hope its per account id not per character kinda worried that there will be a catch on this service :wah:

#13 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1066 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 04:57 PM

Its on a per account basis. One character will sign you up for Thor. This is for all characters.

oh okay but just to be sure i make a record just in case , anyway thank you :thx:

#14 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 06:06 PM

Please make it available by silvervines FAW [1] / Heoric BackPack [1] or else release the boxes by silvervines. Could you do that?

#15 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1066 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 06:20 PM

i saw the npc selling brave and valor equips i say its pretty decent but glorious is good although the flat damage difference is 10 , but since we got glorious gears i go for the armor and acc good thing its account bound so anyone in the same id can use it , btw if i were you guys i go for hugel and do the event for this head gears its so useful even in end game depends on your job and play style , as for me i have many of them in thor and manage to +9 at least :no1:

#16 6200170910083107487

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 11:42 PM

put NPC valkirye to change class to third class

and crimsom for zenys

#17 6200170910083107487

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 09:02 AM

Please make it available by silvervines FAW [1] / Heoric BackPack [1] or else release the boxes by silvervines. Could you do that? 

#18 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 01:44 PM

Some of you don't seem to understand what they are doing so ill elaborate.  They are offering the kvm/bg gear because it isn't tradable.  They are not going to hand you FAW or HBP because that would be essentially transferring your zeny with you which they don't seem to want to allow.  They aren't going to allow you to buy FBP/FAW then resale them after being xfered.

So i wouldn't bother suggesting anything that's tradable.

#19 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 03:20 PM

What time is glorious being added?

#20 6200170910083107487

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 04:23 PM

I WANT TRANSFER TO CHAOS NOW PLEASEEE(i make a character there but need my main account so fast as u can jus let me go pleaseeee i already has a guild)

#21 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1066 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 06:14 PM

I just finish the instance of ferus faire bosses then i saw the announcement of restarting of eden to add glorious but sadly still not there or im just to early like an early bird :hmm:

Edited by ad0l, 20 June 2019 - 06:14 PM.

#22 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 06:22 PM

I just finish the instance of ferus faire bosses then i saw the announcement of restarting of eden to add glorious but sadly still not there or im just to early like an early bird :hmm:

It's being worked on.

#23 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 06:29 PM

The NPC is in. He was being stubborn about showing up for some reason.

#24 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1066 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 07:05 PM

i just got those KVM gears but armors and accessory only, the weap is 50m and the percentage and bypass to demi humans are the same so im going to stick on valor/brave weaps also im not good on refining to +7 to +9 anyway thank you this is a good chance to catch up a little on renewal or so at least they can use it on woe TE... :heh:

Edited by ad0l, 20 June 2019 - 07:05 PM.

#25 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 07:36 PM

We need a way to upgrade via zeny and have a decent chance at it working.  Unless you're one of these kids that ripped people off on MVP loot for hundreds of dollars of silvervine these items are effectively useless for us.  We can't upgrade them without silvervine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users