• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • Twitter:@CM_Varitas
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 June 2019 - 04:08 PM

LHeMQSk.png

Patch Notes: June 20th, 2019
Please note: Details are subject to change at any time.
Extended Maintenance Time: 3:00 PM PDT- 6:00 PM PDT

hRDwZWm.png

• Eddga and Osiris Boxes will finally be fixed! 

zdSjIGm.png

• Anniversary Sale will be ending.  (Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Anniversary sale was not removed.  They will remain up till the next maintenance time.)

g17AZeK.png

• Spring Festival will be ending. 
  • 6th Anniversary event will be ending. 
  • Happy Hour Boxes will be returning from June 24th - July 3rd.  Enjoy!  (The Happy Hour Box Event has been extended.)
    • ​They will be dropping at 2-3am, 8-9am, 2-3pm, and 8-9pm PDT. 

#2 HyunSooK02

HyunSooK02

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odín

Posted 20 June 2019 - 04:04 AM

Thanks varitas o/

#3 Varitas

Varitas

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!

Posted 20 June 2019 - 12:02 PM

\o

#4 SplatPhastkyl

SplatPhastkyl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 08:34 PM

Thanks for the patch info.

I do have to say that over the last year it's been getting rather frustrating without any advanced notice of when an Event is going to end.

They used to have end dates listed with them and now they don't.

Which leads me to my complaint that I searched and could not find a listed end date for the event and, sure enough, I get home from work and the event's gone and I've got a lot of event tokens I can't use, which I can only hope will be usable next year.

I know development is dead but, maybe, something can be done to give a little advanced notice like an announcement over the game every couple of hours starting a day or two before it ends.

The bigger thing to do would be end the event and let the npcs linger an extra week for final purchases.

Thanks.

#5 HyunSooK02

HyunSooK02

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Server:Odín

Posted 21 June 2019 - 03:17 AM

Yeah would be okay to keep the NPC even if the even is over, maybe make a special zone over prontera with all the NPC that got that kind of tokens...

#6 Varitas

Varitas

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!

Posted 21 June 2019 - 09:43 AM

Thanks for the patch info.

I do have to say that over the last year it's been getting rather frustrating without any advanced notice of when an Event is going to end.

They used to have end dates listed with them and now they don't.

Which leads me to my complaint that I searched and could not find a listed end date for the event and, sure enough, I get home from work and the event's gone and I've got a lot of event tokens I can't use, which I can only hope will be usable next year.

I know development is dead but, maybe, something can be done to give a little advanced notice like an announcement over the game every couple of hours starting a day or two before it ends.

The bigger thing to do would be end the event and let the npcs linger an extra week for final purchases.

Thanks.

Hello SplatPhastkyl, 

We thank you for taking the time to write this and understand your concern.  In the past you are correct we were able to give exact times, however with the new changes we are often at the mercy of varied schedules, hence why current events have not had an exact end time.  This is something we are working on as we get the schedules of those able to implement these changes all on the same page.  Hopefully soon it will no longer be a matter of a guessing. 

For now we have been announcing end times on our Twitter and Facebook pages, when we know they are coming down.  Regretfully, we do understand that these are not the ideal methods of getting the word out.  Since we have more time between now and the next upcoming events, hopefully we will have everything back on a schedule and will have those end times for you.

As for the Tokens, they should be usable again when next year rolls around.  So no worries!  I will discuss the possibility of getting an NPC set up or something for turn-ins in the future, however we are very limited on what we can do.   

#7 SplatPhastkyl

SplatPhastkyl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 09:04 PM

Hello SplatPhastkyl, 

We thank you for taking the time to write this and understand your concern.  In the past you are correct we were able to give exact times, however with the new changes we are often at the mercy of varied schedules, hence why current events have not had an exact end time.  This is something we are working on as we get the schedules of those able to implement these changes all on the same page.  Hopefully soon it will no longer be a matter of a guessing. 

For now we have been announcing end times on our Twitter and Facebook pages, when we know they are coming down.  Regretfully, we do understand that these are not the ideal methods of getting the word out.  Since we have more time between now and the next upcoming events, hopefully we will have everything back on a schedule and will have those end times for you.

As for the Tokens, they should be usable again when next year rolls around.  So no worries!  I will discuss the possibility of getting an NPC set up or something for turn-ins in the future, however we are very limited on what we can do.   

Hello Varitas,

Thank you very much for your reply. I do appreciate hearing from you on this.

Also, thank you for the info on the general info about schedules and how that affects the ending of events, etc. Knowing that now will allow me to be more prepared and flexible in working within future events until matters get settled and smooth again. :)

I don't read twitter very much and tweet far less, but now that I have seen there will be some forewarning in that media and here also in the patch notes, I shall endeavor to review those areas more frequently as well.

And thank you for considering the NPC idea. I know things are limited now and you all can do what you're able to do.

Thank you very much for all your work and efforts, as well as everyone else, in RO2. And thank you, again, for your reply and insight into how things are currently working behind the scenes in times and stuff.

Have a good rest of your summer :)

SPK

#8 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 08:51 AM

• Happy Hour Boxes will be returning from June 24th - 30th.  Enjoy! 

FARMING INTENSIFIES *O*

#9 squaremusics

squaremusics

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationIndonesia - Jogja
  • Server:Odin

Posted 22 June 2019 - 11:16 PM

• Happy Hour Boxes will be returning from June 24th - 30th.  Enjoy! 

FARMING INTENSIFIES *O*

Preheat the oven! Uh, preheat the farmer :heh:

#10 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 02:03 PM

HHB time is still 2 am/pm and 8 am/pm server time?

#11 Varitas

Varitas

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!

Posted 24 June 2019 - 02:19 PM

HHB time is still 2 am/pm and 8 am/pm server time?

Hello, 

The Happy Hour Boxes are set to go off at 2-3am, 8-9am, 2-3pm, and 8-9pm PDT. 

#12 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 24 June 2019 - 06:28 PM

then its bugged cause it didnt drop during all day :(

#13 Varitas

Varitas

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!

Posted 25 June 2019 - 09:07 AM

We'll go ahead and check that out.  Thank you for bringing this up. 

#14 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 07:23 PM

today still no hhb btw :P

#15 Varitas

Varitas

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!

Posted 26 June 2019 - 08:32 AM

today still no hhb btw :P

Hi,

We are still investigating the cause.  We'll post updates on our social media channels with updates. 

Update: Just wanted to add, that in light of the fact that the Happy Hour Boxes are misbehaving, we will reschedule once we figure out what the issue is. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users