[Suggestion] Card Collection & Card Album - Feedback & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Suggestion] Card Collection & Card Album

2 replies to this topic

#1 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 07:49 PM

Remember when i started the game i got 1 card album and i wanted to get all cards, then it expired and i never again get a card album and didnt collect cards, that was 4 years ago lol. but always wanted to colect them so i have an idea but since development end dunno if it can be done, or what u can modify or not, but ill tell you anyway

my idea was to make the card album permanent so people can collect all the cards they want

also adding tiers to unlock bonuses, for example

if u got the first 20 cards you do 25% more damage in the first dungeon (wolf cave)

if you got the first 40 cards you do 50% more damage in the first dungeon

or something like if u get half of the cards avaliable in izule u get the 25% more damage for izlude dungeons

this will motivate new people to collect them and to do dungeons since almost no one do them cause they are rly hard earlier and alone

it could be other bonusses in form of buff

but the main idea is what you could do with the 30 days Card album. since it comes in almost every membership pack along with the elite membership, you could make it a buff just like elite membership

but this buff would get stronger the more card u got, if u get it max then it would be as having 2 elite membership

, since there are like 500 different cards the max buff would be getting something like 50000 cards in your card album

with a max of 100 card of each max

this would give a reason to collect the cards and would help new people to get zenny by selling them like they sell DNA

is not the final product but you got the idea, is like using the card album you activate the buff and that buff will get stronger the most cards u got 

thats it lol

#2 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 07:51 PM

btw it could be even extra stat points or idot know xD

the problem is like i said i dunno what u can or cant do in the actual state of the game u.u, hope something like this can be done

#3 Varitas

Varitas

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • Twitter:@CM_Varitas
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 July 2019 - 09:50 AM

Hello, 

Thank you for your detailed recommendation.  While we cannot guarantee any changes it helps us to know our player's interests for the future. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users