Are there any other instances that are better than ET or CLAB? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Are there any other instances that are better than ET or CLAB?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1243 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 July 2019 - 06:20 AM

I'm getting tired of doing these same old instances daily. What are some rewards worthy instances that one can participate in?

Edited by VanishingPoint, 27 July 2019 - 06:31 AM.

#2 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 06:31 AM

i dont see a reason for it not to be class restricted either, so what's the point?

every class doesnt have to get the benefit from diabolus wing either, so it's also moot if you're going to have this be about that

#3 CaptainSunbear

CaptainSunbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 06:33 AM

The title of the post changed while you wrote the response? I saw what you were answering to now it’s something different o_o

#4 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1243 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 06:41 AM

The title of the post changed while you wrote the response? I saw what you were answering to now it’s something different o_o

Yeah I couldn't delete it so I changed it to something else since I already know they won't change it. Sorry.

#5 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 27 July 2019 - 07:29 AM

potential for insane profit x time spent, not because those two are just mvp rush instances for the most part.

do instances with the goal of having fun in mind, you'll burn out much more slowly :T

Or find any other side goal. I know ppl that run OGH to stock up on Coags for when Nightmare drops, Sky Fortress for the miniboss cards+JDR+potentially good vicious weapon, faceworm for consistent zeny income/"free" EMBs.

#6 junioran

junioran

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 07:57 AM

Spamming clab and et is the way to go if you want to get that dolla, but it will make you hate the game after a while. I recommend doing what ash said, find urself side goals, make new chars/try new builds and test them in other instances. NTF, OGH, Stefan, FW, Sarah, GMT, flame basin ones, bio4/5, there are plenty of cool things to do.

#7 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 08:28 AM

i tend to follow spotlighted maps personally, if instances are involved. spotlight verus? im running two. spotlight heroes trail? im running ghost palace for sakray shards and gmt for fenrir. spotlight lighthalzen? bio5 and wolfchev.

you just gave me an idea for a nice new thread.

#8 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 08:51 AM

i tend to follow spotlighted maps personally, if instances are involved. spotlight verus? im running two. spotlight heroes trail? im running ghost palace for sakray shards and gmt for fenrir. spotlight lighthalzen? bio5 and wolfchev.

you just gave me an idea for a nice new thread.

I also tend to follow the "do what is good when its good" gameplay. EXP event, I'm leveling. Drops event, I'm farming. Spotlight, I'm MVPing there. Seasonal event, I'm doing as much as possible (TLAP / Christmas summoner for example).

#9 CaptainSunbear

CaptainSunbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 09:08 AM

OGH on spotlight is nice if you wanna farm coags with like, a character,
16.1 If you wanna get a flattery robe with INT6 or something. 
16.2 has a nice Armor and can be enchanted as well.
ET includes MVPs but you could also look for MVPs that drop the illusion weapons or slot those too. took me a ton of ktullanux to get tons of sacred missions and only slot 1. I'm sure it'd sell nicely. (plus you'd promote the ingame gears, maybe, someone will look at those over OCPs? ;o;)

Sky Fortress payout is so huge if you get a JDR

oh and I hear Bio5 with a well geared character is very profitable. I think that's the true endgame. OPINION. But seeing the market, not sure.

the iRO market is wild and that's the beauty of it.

#10 MikeWolf

MikeWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 09:11 AM

I like to make RK's lol, and then I build around the instances that I like and keep them for that.

Edited by MikeWolf, 27 July 2019 - 09:12 AM.

#11 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 05:36 PM

i just stop running from instances to instances not good for my sanity. but i have daily routine consist of 1 or 2 instances just for the sake of playing and farming also ET if i can afford the time. your enemy is burnout, it makes you AFK for long :)

#12 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1243 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 06:19 PM

I also tend to follow the "do what is good when its good" gameplay. EXP event, I'm leveling. Drops event, I'm farming. Spotlight, I'm MVPing there. Seasonal event, I'm doing as much as possible (TLAP / Christmas summoner for example).

You're playing the game as it should be played so thank you for that.

#13 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 06:53 PM

if you want materials, faceworm seems convenient. ok for selling too since that's currently the best way to get woe pots

lol on topic change though

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users