Lacryma Set + Water Ball with Sorcerer - Mage Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Lacryma Set + Water Ball with Sorcerer

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 29 July 2019 - 12:40 AM

Does anyone tried using Water Ball using a Sorcerer class? How much damage is reduced/increased compared to Warlock class? Any screenshots or videos on sorc using WB? It seems I can't find any in both Youtube and this forum.

Spoiler

Thanks in advanced.

#2 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 July 2019 - 02:17 AM

You dont get the waterball damage bonus from having the skill (150%) and the mdef pen from having Frost Nova. Considering the rest of the gear to be the same, you are looking at a bit above half what a WL does if the staff is at a very high upgrade. If the mdef pen becomes an issue for you to get where you have to sacrifice even more gear, you can lose even more damage, and finally, since you have to use at least a slotted armor to put the octopus card in(the proc sources of it just kinda entirely suck), it means you are losing some potential powerfull armor effects like the elemental dresses.

This is considering waterball on it's own. You can later boost the damage dealt by applying a fire insignia on the target, wich in a best case scenario, will bring the damage just short of being equal to a warlock, not considering the possible boost from a better armor.
For what is worth, it also means you don't get to use a temporal boots with RM, wich is a pretty beefy steroid for sorc skills you'd weave in between WB casts.

Edited by Ashuckel, 29 July 2019 - 02:20 AM.

#3 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 29 July 2019 - 05:34 AM

I see. I though it's different case with SC's copied skills (not WB, of course) when it comes to applying the bonus damage by level learned. 

Since I can't receive the mdef pen from Pororoca and procs sucks damage and usage wise, it seems I will at least use either +10 KSC instead, 2x Magician Gloves, or Celine Ribbon/Brooch Set + Magician Gloves for mdef pen instead despite the ultimate sacrifice.

Thanks again for those detailed info. :thx:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users