August 1st Ragnarok Renewal Maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

August 1st Ragnarok Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
74 replies to this topic

#26 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 August 2019 - 04:31 AM

Excuse me, what's going on here?

VIP accounts get the original price, non VIP pay an extra.

#27 Acneves

Acneves

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 August 2019 - 05:22 AM

The server went down again?? 

#28 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 05:27 AM

The server went down again?? 

Logins are down, it is being looked into.

Please visit the technical section for status update:
https://forums.warpp...tbug-reporting/

#29 thalmacius

thalmacius

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 05:35 AM

server went down for whatever technical hiccup happened

#30 TrephBell

TrephBell

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 06:06 AM

Dream .. TI 150+ 

#31 vitharol

vitharol

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 739 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 07:22 AM

Stone Maker Update?

#32 ReaperXI

ReaperXI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Posted 01 August 2019 - 08:35 AM

Homunculus Loyalty Event Please!

Yes please bring the Homunculus Loyalty Event and that would really be awesome since some pets takes forever to get loyal lol.

#33 thalmacius

thalmacius

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 08:35 AM

Ok whoever is on charge of updating the news page needs to be fired or shoot, that page is a mess just by reading the patch date it is already wrong, it still show the july 18th date, and it also says that the july 4th event continues while the forum post clearly states the opposite, can someone competent please go check if there something else wrong and please fix it. Before people start doubting about spending their money in a game that cant even update its own website properly?, specially when a summer sale event is running?

Edited by thalmacius, 01 August 2019 - 08:36 AM.

#34 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 08:58 AM

Ok whoever is on charge of updating the news page needs to be fired or shoot, that page is a mess just by reading the patch date it is already wrong, it still show the july 18th date, and it also says that the july 4th event continues while the forum post clearly states the opposite, can someone competent please go check if there something else wrong and please fix it. Before people start doubting about spending their money in a game that cant even update its own website properly?, specially when a summer sale event is running?

Hm, odd. It shows Patch Notes - 8/1/2019 for me. Can you link that page please?

#35 Des20

Des20

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 09:31 AM

I just made a new merchant, doing bounty board and after finish killing for almost 1 hour, i pickup the prize and wtf...lol
Compare to old 37,500z , i got 800 zeny
Yes 800 zeny
What should i do with this 800z? 1 time open the storage?
Forget to buy bad kafra weapon ,Even kafra teleportation need 2,000z

If GMs don't play this game or don't understand....this will be the biggest problem for comunity

Hmm, I knew something was weird...

#36 thalmacius

thalmacius

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 09:35 AM

Hm, odd. It shows Patch Notes - 8/1/2019 for me. Can you link that page please?

http://www.playragna...list.aspx#n1063

the date was fixed, but it still says that the july 4th event will continue, i am watching this on the firefox browser

Edited by thalmacius, 01 August 2019 - 12:23 PM.

#37 thalmacius

thalmacius

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 12:30 PM

i dont really want to be that guy buuuuut, the news page says that the maintenance will end at 5:00 pm while the forum post says 6:00pm, at least both says pdt time, and i get the same image on 3 different browsers

Edited by thalmacius, 01 August 2019 - 12:30 PM.

#38 gnog

gnog

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 01:01 PM

Dont forget to include valkyrie and valkyrie randgris on spotlight, please!

#39 Crazzydog

Crazzydog

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 01:06 PM

Please give a link where you can buy Marriage Covenant
And where was it in the news.

#40 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 03:20 PM

I came to speak on behalf of some restart players! Please put ImperialFeathe / Abyss Dress / Ice / Nature / PDM and other items for a week I think a lot of us have no way to pay 3b 5b on a piece of equipment please think Also, do a bbx3 event so we can level our characters 150+. Thanks!

#41 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1236 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 03:22 PM

Please don't shoot or fire my Astra.

#42 Xealot

Xealot

Amateur Blogger

• RO1 Production
  • 356 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 03:35 PM

Maintenance is complete and servers are now open.

#43 Sataground

Sataground

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 702 posts
  • LocationMedan

Posted 01 August 2019 - 03:40 PM

can u guys changes the raffle prize pls?

#44 CaptainSunbear

CaptainSunbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 03:50 PM

I just made a new merchant, doing bounty board and after finish killing for almost 1 hour, i pickup the prize and wtf...lol
Compare to old 37,500z , i got 800 zeny
Yes 800 zeny
What should i do with this 800z? 1 time open the storage?
Forget to buy bad kafra weapon ,Even kafra teleportation need 2,000z

If GMs don't play this game or don't understand....this will be the biggest problem for comunity

Yeah, i strongly agree with this.

When I first started on iRO, I thought the bounty boards were the greatest thing that had been made because they provided some zeny when it's difficult to start off in a newbie, more so when it's 1x rates in compared to "other places." 37,500 zeny was a really good amount. Excluding gears that are worth over 100m, 37,500 adds up to quite a bit for a newbie who is leveling and can get by with gears that sell cheap like, variant shoes, Snowier Card, Hell Poodle Card, Executioner, Ogretooth  and Mysteltainn Cards, Round Buckler/Silver Guard, Orlean's Uniforms, all sorts of accessible equipment and cards that enable people to play without having to say "I need 2b for good gear" because there's accessible equipment thanks to the zeny provided and the early game/mid game markets for items that people buy and sell often.

Keep in mind the culmulation of zeny will help newbies ensure supplies in the early game, the 1,285,000 zeny for rebirth and of course, through quests they will be able to obtain the Eden Merit Badges for the Reset Stone for when they hit 3rd Class. Sometimes if people don't participate in the market and farm Bounty Boards, they will still have zeny for decent gears while running with Eden Gear. I did that.

I know I write paragraphs every time but there's a lot of detail into how people can play the game and how it can become engaging for others. Turning the zeny reward that can be used for supplies and travel  and maybe a sweet card every now and then (and now even more for the 20 million zeny Marriage Covenants) the zeny reward was engaging for me when I first started on iRO with nothing. 

Is there any way we can return to the normal zeny reward (and even if it sounds greedy keep the eden merit badge every 4 bounty boards completed)?
The main reason I say this is that although it may sound like a stretch, classes are not equal, some excel in different places better than others, others kinda fall back a bit due to the nature of their class, mages, acos vs thief and swordsman, some do things much better and maybe the mages can't kill in places that the other classes will. I tried this when I first started by running all bounty boards on different characters and saw where which class struggled and would struggle based on their build and if physical or magical.

Reconsider or consider having a discussion because well, the bounty board zeny is what made me actually enjoy iRO despite all the negatives I had heard from people who left, in fact, the features you guys have made me stay but changing some like this just doesn't help newbies. I may be fully geared and all but it isn't good to know people are gonna struggle more than I did.

Thanks.

Hope we can get a response. 

Edited by CaptainSunbear, 01 August 2019 - 03:53 PM.

#45 gnog

gnog

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 03:58 PM

Odin's temple monsters were added to the spotlight?

#46 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9313 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 01 August 2019 - 04:33 PM

These alberta bounty boards are lol.

1-20 board is wormtail

20-40 is hydra

40-60 is pirate skele

80-100 is freezer, permeter and solider

3 of those boards only have 1 monster on them, lol. Seems like more npc's than needed to be made if there's just 1 mob on it. Mobs on them are okay atleast.

#47 Vhaaaan

Vhaaaan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 01 August 2019 - 04:55 PM

can u guys changes the raffle prize pls?

Odin's temple monsters were added to the spotlight?

pls don't change raffler prizes. 

pls don't add in odin's temple mobs in the spotlight.

PLS DON'T

#48 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 01 August 2019 - 07:17 PM

while im doing bounty board at geffen i only got 7k zeny per one kill count this amount couldn't buy me a 200+ fresh fish (with merchant skill) unlike previous zeny reward...

#49 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 11:07 PM

http://www.playragna...list.aspx#n1063

the date was fixed, but it still says that the july 4th event will continue, i am watching this on the firefox browser

It says the event has ended.

i dont really want to be that guy buuuuut, the news page says that the maintenance will end at 5:00 pm while the forum post says 6:00pm, at least both says pdt time, and i get the same image on 3 different browsers

The time is not set in stone, it can extended or end early.

Please give a link where you can buy Marriage Covenant
And where was it in the news.

Check the animated picture below, I hope it makes sense.

bANfr1l.gif

I came to speak on behalf of some restart players! Please put ImperialFeathe / Abyss Dress / Ice / Nature / PDM and other items for a week I think a lot of us have no way to pay 3b 5b on a piece of equipment please think Also, do a bbx3 event so we can level our characters 150+. Thanks!

Please do not use the patch notes for box requests, use the pinned topic here instead.

These alberta bounty boards are lol.
1-20 board is wormtail
20-40 is hydra
40-60 is pirate skele
80-100 is freezer, permeter and solider

3 of those boards only have 1 monster on them, lol. Seems like more npc's than needed to be made if there's just 1 mob on it. Mobs on them are okay atleast.

We may need a dedicated thread to collect feedback of the new BB changes. However, I can already tell by looking at the postings that the reward fee, monster allocation/difficulty will need a thorough review.

#50 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts
  • Server:[Renewa]Chaos

Posted 01 August 2019 - 11:15 PM

LONG LIFE IRO!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users