#1 Maka

Maka

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 991 posts
  • LocationLimbo
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 December 2010 - 03:09 PM

So i tried logging in today and got a message saying my account was not found and to register at warpportal.com/account/addgame. I tried logging into the warpportal account info area and that is currently unavailable >_> Was my account deleted or what? :angry:

#2 Harlequick

Harlequick

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 03:21 PM

Same problem here :/.

#3 Maka

Maka

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 991 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 29 December 2010 - 03:26 PM

Guess I'm missing the daily tournament again tonight.

#4 Harlequick

Harlequick

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 03:32 PM

I can enter now!

#5 Dragonskin

Dragonskin

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 10:44 AM

Downloaded the game, installed, created accounts, played the game, liked it and got to lvl 19 - almost 20. Now it's telling me that my account is not found and that I need to create an account. Created a new account on a different email just to see what happened and it is still telling me the same thing. :D

What gives?

#6 gothixmodel

gothixmodel

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 11:41 AM

Im having the EXACT problem. I just signed up today and I cant login through the game or the crime craft site..im assuming its some major bug >.> I sent a support ticket.

#7 Dragonskin

Dragonskin

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 06:35 PM

Yep its doing the same thing with the website for me as well. I read the reasons they allow for people with free accounts to send support tickets and it didn't look as though this problem would be covered. I may be wrong but that was why I didn't start one myself. If anything turns up from the ticket let me know.

#8 dieter

dieter

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 07:27 PM

I have the same problem too its stupid...

#9 Keiyo

Keiyo

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 09:21 PM

I've been having the same problem as well.
I was away for 2 weeks due to visiting family and I thought my account was just deleted due to inactivity.
However, that isn't the case and all I can do is wait till someone answers my ticket -.-;;

#10 Dragonskin

Dragonskin

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 10:05 PM

Well at least i know it isnt a problem on my end. Something else that was quite odd... when I logged into warp portal i received this message:

Posted Image

For anyone that cannot see it, it says "You exceeded the maximum number of CrimeCraft game accounts allowed for your WarpPortal account."

SORRY to burst you bubble WP but I only made 1 CrimeCraft account. You know, I might be going out on a limb when I say maybe you should make sure your stuff works correctly before you start charging for it. If I HAD paid for it and then retarded things like this happened I would be looking for REAL blood and wouldnt stop until I had it.

#11 teps

teps

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 03:06 AM

While trying to log in: Account not found. Please make sure to register at blaablaablaa...

Browsed forums for a while but I didn't find any answers.

Friend of mine is having same issue.

This is day 2 that service is unavailable.

Any mod want to comment?

#12 Dragonskin

Dragonskin

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 05:11 AM

Any mod want to comment?

Uggh, I wish they would.... maybe their silence is a clue that there is a real problem and they don't have any answers for us right at the moment.

#13 thaokun

thaokun

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 11:45 AM

this is dumb i cant log in to my warp portal account anymore and they say you have to log in with your email account which i did and now have to start all over this is lame

#14 teps

teps

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 03:02 AM

Still no response...Does any1 even care?

#15 Maka

Maka

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 991 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 09 January 2011 - 05:46 AM

This is happening to me again. Only this time I can log in to the WarpPortal website. CrimeCraft says my account isn't found and I need to go register. It's clearly there, on my add games list.

#16 Apendragon

Apendragon

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 07:33 AM

Thats very rude fron WP not giving any answers...i cant log in the game too...sadly if i create a new account,directly w/ Crime craft, i can play...but i will have to start over, so thats really stupid to trust in WP to be a portal of games and dont even get the minimal support... i hope WP at least give some feedback or they will lose some ppl.

At least show some respect and tell us something...we are players, yes, but we are also clients and humans.

#17 Sakana

Sakana

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2034 posts
  • LocationCenter of Gravity
  • Server:Jericho

Posted 09 January 2011 - 09:31 AM

This issue is currently being looked into and we will have it back up as soon as possible

#18 Sakana

Sakana

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2034 posts
  • LocationCenter of Gravity
  • Server:Jericho

Posted 09 January 2011 - 11:11 AM

Back up, try connecting again.

#19 Apendragon

Apendragon

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 07:51 PM

Yes,its working, thank you very much!

Sucess.

#20 LadyArte

LadyArte

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 03:19 PM

Back up, try connecting again.

I having the same problem now.

The first time was the launcher issue, always CHECK and no update. Now ACCOUNT NOT FOUND and send me to the CrimeCraft web, not to the Warpportal one. So, what can I do now? I have downloaded this game for two times and still not playing. I´m trying to log in with my warpportal and my crimecraft account and... nothing.

So... help... again.

#21 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 20 April 2011 - 05:39 AM

Dont know if is your case but when i made my account i made add a new CrimeCraft game account to it, and then went to CrimeCraft web and create another game account with the exact same info and i could play.

#22 sinkincharon

sinkincharon

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 08:26 AM

i'm having the same issue after the server crashed 2x this morning. used a +50% exp for 24hrs right before the crash and now it tells me i'm not registered when i try to login :blink:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users