Mercenary question - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Mercenary question

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Zangalou

Zangalou

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 05:01 PM

Hi, i was surprised when i saw that mercenary scroll are character locked (was not like that on euRO). Is there a way to get Mercenary level 6 or + with a low level character ? (not a rebirth one). Sorry if this question is stupid, i'm new on the server.

Thank you

#2 orokamono

orokamono

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 05:15 PM

The buying aspect scales off Base level so there is no way to get a higher grade merc on a low level character. The only known method is the pre-rebirth one where you buy as many Grade 6 Mercs as you think you need on a level 99 character and use them after rebirth.

#3 Zangalou

Zangalou

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 05:23 PM

so even with a vip account, the eden group NPC cannot give me a level6+ mercenary if my character is not 65+ ?

#4 orokamono

orokamono

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 10:04 PM

That npc gives you a merc with a grade that scales off your base level. Hence why the pre-rebirth option is the only way to get access to, and use a higher grade merc on a lower level character. With VIP, you can claim one before rebirth (caps at Grade 9) and buy Grade 6 off the npc. Pre-rebirth, not so much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users