need Gear/Leveling advice for GX RC EDP - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

need Gear/Leveling advice for GX RC EDP

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Diabloo

Diabloo

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 02:42 PM

Hey there people. I'm leveling my GX RC in mid turn in. Currently I'm level 121 and I need advice on where to level up until 175. Also I need tips on what gear or cards I should have to help reach 175.

Currently I have:

COSTUME AND PET BONUS:

+1 ASPD

ATK +2%

FOR UPPER HEADGEAR IM USING A:

+9 Vanargand [1]  with Repair Robot Turbo card which gives:
If upgrade level is +9 or higher add a chance of restoring 8% of damage as HP/SP + adds an additional chance of restoring additional X% of damage as HP and X% of damage as SP when performing a physical attack.
Increase natural HP and SP regeneration rate by 25%.
Recover +30 HP and +3 SP each time a monster is killed by Physical Melee Damage. (if its refined to +7 it gives +40HP and +3 SP instead of +30 HP and 3 SP, but you don't want to have Vanargand +7 only.)
PLUS set combo with Fenrir Chain [1]

ON THE SIDEBOARD I HAVE:        Catherina Von Blood [1] with Maya Purple card thats gives True Sight and Restores 500 HP and 50 SP to the user when a monster is killed.

FOR MIDDLE HEADGEAR IM USING A:

Robot Eye that gives:
2 DEF
1 DEX
+2% MATK
ATK +2%

ON THE SAIDEBOARD I HAVE:       Tengu Mask (physical dmg + set combo with Tengu Scroll) and Seraphim Coronet (Is Seraphim Coronet Useful for GX RC? I have 1 INT)

FOR LOWER HEADGEAR IM USING A:

Toy Siringe which is pretty useful and can save your life when you are mobbing too hard. It enhances white potions allowiing you to heal for 800 each potion so you can endure with low life until the Hunterfly Card or Vanargand procs.

ON THE SIDEBOARD I HAVE:       Tengu Scroll that leeches life + set combo with Tengu Mask.

FOR ACESSORIES IM USING A:

FIRST SLOT:        Fenrir Chain [1] with Gold Scaraba Card which gives:
Aspd + 5%
Reduces the global delay of skills by 5%.
Enables Level 1 Teleport.

PLUS set combo with +9 Vanargand [1] thats gives:
Atk + 10%
Aspd + 15%
Reduces the global delay of skills by 15%.
Bypass 50% of hard defense of all race targets when performing a physical attack.
TOTAL = -1%HP, ASPD +20%, ATK + 10%, ATK 20, minus 20% global delay of skills and bypass 50% of defense of all races

SECOND SLOT:      Bakonawa Tattoo that gives:
ATK + 7%
ASPD + 10%

ON THE SIDEBOARD I HAVE:         Dog Tag [1] With Gold Scaraba Card that gives ATK +70 MATK 50.

FOR ARMOR IM USING A:

+9 Armor of Purple Thread [1] with Angeling Card that gives:
If upgrade level is +9 or higher,
Atk +80
Perfect Hit +30
Indestructible in battle.
Holy Property Level 1.

ON THE SIDEBOARD I HAVE:       +9 Mighty Black Threaded Armor [1] with Porcellio card that gives ATK +105 and 70% defense pierce on NORMAL monster and BOSS.

FOR SHOES IM USING:

+7 Enforcer Shoes that gives:
+20% ATK and bypass 100% of defense or NEUTRAL and BOSS monsters.
It also gives +20% HP/SP.

It allows the use of Maximize Power level 1.

FOR GARMENT IM USING A:

+9 Skin of Ladon [1] with Deviling card that gives:
PLUS 50% Neutral Resistance, MINUS 50% Elemental resistance.

Agi + 5
Vit + 5
Mdef + 10

If upgrade level is +9 or higher,
Reduces damage taken from Demi-Human and Brute race enemies by 5%.
Reduces damage taken from Earth and Wind property attacks by 5%.
Restores 20 SP to the user when a monster is killed by a physical or a long-ranged attack.
For every combined sum of 20 base Agi and Vit,
Atk + 15
Hit + 5

ON THE SIDEBOARD:      +9 Heroic Backpack With Raydric Card.

FOR WEAPON IM USING A:

+13 Crimson Katar with 2x Hunter Fly card, providing 6% of chance of restoring 15% of damage as HP.

SO MY QUESTIONS ARE:

Should I go for another shoes since I already have 50% of defense pierce from the set combo Vanargand + Fenrir chain and the Mighty Black Threaded Armor ? Still the +20% ATK is good Isn't ?

Is +13 Crimson Katar [2] Better then +9 Thanatos [1] Katar ?

Whats the best Accesories for GX ? Should I remove Fenrir Chain and go for 2x BAKO ? Is the +70 ATK from Dog Tag better then BAKO'S 7% ATK or Fenrir Chain ? Should I go for 2x Fenrir Chain ?

What is the Best Armor for GX?

ANY SUGESTIONS ?
THANKS FOR THE ATTENTION.
My Stats are:

STR = 95
AGI = 90
VIT = 70
DEX = 80
INT = 1
LUK = 1

Edited by Diabloo, 15 August 2019 - 09:43 PM.
Mod Edit: Replaced font color, do not use red, it's for mod edits and warnings.

#2 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 August 2019 - 03:27 PM

you are completely, absolutely, far more than set, gear and stat wise, to go all the way to 175 with no issues at all, just go kill stuff.

#3 Diabloo

Diabloo

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 03:44 PM

Should I grab some fire elemental converters and go to scaraba ?

#4 hammie

hammie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 760 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 03:47 PM

Yes.

#5 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3540 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 04:19 PM

+10 evil dragon armor then switch to icefall dress and grind to nct once you hit L150

#6 Diabloo

Diabloo

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 05:51 PM

What about Nature Dress? Abyss Dress is too expensive D:

#7 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 869 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 07:45 PM

What about Nature Dress? Abyss Dress is too expensive D:

Are they not around the same price range?

For my case, 130 to 140 level is a little more painful. Unlock Verus for daily quest, you will get 140 to 150 like a breeze of course turn in daily with BMX3. 168 to 175 soloing NCT is painful too as it takes more and more NCT turn in to gain a level but anyway, you are close to max level, just gonna bear with it.

Others may have better opinion and way. Would like to know a better ways too.

#8 condySpectrum

condySpectrum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationSolar System
  • Server:Thor

Posted 22 August 2019 - 06:54 PM

Your gears are already good. maybe just pump up your str to 108 for the tengu set bonus, then as you get to 140ish, you can start to go 120 str.

+7 enforcer shoes is already great footgear (provided you maxed all the necessary skills for the +20atk%, defense bypass and Hallo Walk cooldown reduction)

If you can manage to solo the monsters in Gramps TI, then keep doing it.

Also you can try to do other bounty boards, do the Port Malaya Daily Quests ( https://irowiki.org/...a_Daily_Summary ) and Eclage Daily Quests

Note: For maximum exp gained, accumulate as much completed(but NOT yet turned in Board Hunts/Daily Quests) before popping up your Battle Manual then proceed to claim your rewards. Availing VIP also helps a lot.

#9 condySpectrum

condySpectrum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationSolar System
  • Server:Thor

Posted 22 August 2019 - 07:11 PM

Once you hit level 141, join Bio4 parties to complete Lighthalzen Bio4 bounty boards. 

As a GX, your main role will be to kill mobs especially Randel Lawrence. Make use of cursed Water to enchant dark element, EDP and keep Rolling on them.

Having a KVM Katar at least at +9 would be ideal but a +10^ bloody boned crimson katar will still do just fine.

Note: Randel has almost 500k of HP, is Holy3 element (which makes most elemental magic attacks weak), would cast defender's aura (which makes it very hard to kill by any ranged attacks)

and will cast Reflect Shield which would kill you a lot but you just have to do the heroic thing because Randel is just about every Bio4 parties hardest mob to get the 150 quota.

Your aim is to achieve a dmg of 100K+ ish  per RC so as to kill him as fast as possible before he does cast his Reflect Shield.

#10 KingVictory

KingVictory

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 August 2019 - 05:00 PM

If you're strapped for time like me, I did the following: level from 110-140 in Juperos (lots and LOTS of dead Venatus, and occasional annoying Dimiks). Then, 141-170 (I've yet to get to 175 myself), VERUS DAILIES. I can't overemphasize how easy it's been, spending literally less than 30 mins a day doing Charleston in Distress (the instance in Verus, where you fight Charleston 3), then Verus Dailies with the one from Ian, the two from Arquien, the two from the blue dude near the entrance, then the three from the photographers in the ones connected to the verus plaza. Skip the police ones, those are super annoying. With BMX3 active, from 141-150 I literally gained over 1 level per 30 minutes a day spent. In 1 month since doing them, I am now 170.

#11 Diabloo

Diabloo

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 August 2019 - 05:10 PM

Once you hit level 141, join Bio4 parties to complete Lighthalzen Bio4 bounty boards. 

As a GX, your main role will be to kill mobs especially Randel Lawrence. Make use of cursed Water to enchant dark element, EDP and keep Rolling on them.

Having a KVM Katar at least at +9 would be ideal but a +10^ bloody boned crimson katar will still do just fine.

Note: Randel has almost 500k of HP, is Holy3 element (which makes most elemental magic attacks weak), would cast defender's aura (which makes it very hard to kill by any ranged attacks)

and will cast Reflect Shield which would kill you a lot but you just have to do the heroic thing because Randel is just about every Bio4 parties hardest mob to get the 150 quota.

Your aim is to achieve a dmg of 100K+ ish  per RC so as to kill him as fast as possible before he does cast his Reflect Shield.

Damn 100k damage on rolling cutter seems so much. I have no idea on how to achieve that. Im already impressed im hiting 30k with Converters and EDP. looks like bio4 will be a pain in the ass.

#12 hellokitty

hellokitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 14 October 2019 - 07:02 PM

Sorry to necro this old thread, since my question was about gears as well and I didnt want to start a whole new thread (i did try searching the forums)

Just want to ask if they un-nerfed the enforcer shoes def bypass?db.irowiki says 4%/skill level but in-game description is 20%/skill level

#13 hammie

hammie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 760 posts

Posted 14 October 2019 - 07:22 PM

It should be 20%

#14 junioran

junioran

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 14 October 2019 - 08:05 PM

Yes, they did un-nerf it

#15 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4115 posts

Posted 14 October 2019 - 09:39 PM

Dont trust irowiki db

#16 hellokitty

hellokitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 01:43 AM

It should be 20%

Thanks ya all. Just wondering if pdm would be better for the bonus stats vs a bako?was planning to use 1 for the def bypass from luck but im planning to run a low luck rc/rcs build with enforcer gving 100% def bypass

Edit: oops i discovered verus core xd

Edited by hellokitty, 15 October 2019 - 02:58 AM.

#17 hellokitty

hellokitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 04:30 PM

Guys, what is a good alternative for phreoni wing if im having hit problems?just hazy forest with my gx @108. Was able to finish it but arsehole angra mantis and other mobs has too much flee. Dex is 40 atm. Wondering if purple thread+verus core will work?

#18 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4115 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 04:38 PM

Skin of ladon
Ancient shadow armor
Yin yang talisman

#19 hammie

hammie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 760 posts

Posted 21 October 2019 - 06:15 AM

Also get higher dex. 70 should be fine for most things. Angra mantis have high flee though.

Edited by hammie, 21 October 2019 - 06:16 AM.

#20 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 October 2019 - 11:59 AM

I remember going to Hazy when I was like lvl 125. Back in the day it was quite the struggle, with the equipment we have now, it should be fine but you should check the hit requirements by going to a monster database.

#21 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 November 2019 - 06:34 PM

I remember going to Hazy when I was like lvl 125. Back in the day it was quite the struggle, with the equipment we have now, it should be fine but you should check the hit requirements by going to a monster database.

That struggle makes the game even if repetitive fun and enjoyable. With easiness it becomes boring.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users