tuna party & painkiller - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

tuna party & painkiller

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 yssupymaerc

yssupymaerc

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 August 2019 - 06:30 AM

hiyo guys. i'm a returning player about to make a fresh start. i'm super interested with the new cutie cat race and i've decided to play as one of the furballs. I also have a lvl 100ish Sera. i wonder if you can have tuna party & pain killer simultaneously. Is the damage absorbed by the tuna before or after painkiller & other reductions? also if i use tuna shield on other player, will it be based on my hp or the target? thanks in advance!

#2 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9326 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 29 August 2019 - 08:31 AM

Not sure if painkiller/tuna stack, but tuna is based on the HP of the doram casting it, not the target.

#3 illum1nati

illum1nati

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 August 2019 - 02:05 AM

I have both and im 90% sure it does stack, but i tested it long ago and cant remember for sure, i ll try to test later on. But it doesnt really matter though as it's not really effective to use both, both have too short of a duration and Tuna Party wears off when you switch locations ( i guess that doesnt matter if u main kitty).The only use i can see is using painkiller before going into mid/low TI and fast wing/mob/kill  or leaving the gene in the TI map itself. Also gene with Sera was my first character coming into the server and it's probably the best decision i've made in my entire life, it's a great character to farm with and super fun, so maybe you want to continue to play on that character first and get some zeny/items. Although a doram was my 2nd and it's definitely fun too!

Edited by illum1nati, 30 August 2019 - 02:07 AM.

#4 yssupymaerc

yssupymaerc

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 August 2019 - 01:30 PM

i got addicted to the drug after someone painkiller'd me once in TI. the buff is insane!  before i quit i actually planned to have 3 seras for all 3 TIs. i'm resuming that project now. unfortunately i don't like gene. i don't hate them either. they just don't click with me. I can only play on weekends so i'll be taking it slow with my kitty. but i can level homun all week. thx for your answers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users