• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 mehmeh126

mehmeh126

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 04:20 PM

Hi all, I recently just came back to ro. This is my first time playing assassin and decided to try the MA build with enforcer shoes.
My question is does %dmg card such as racial and size mods affect MA damage?
Coz iirc in pre-renewal MA is only affected by ATK.
Since Sakray is unavailable right now, I have no way to test it before deciding whether to invest in dual wielding.
Sorry for my English it's not my native language.

#2 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 09:17 AM

Yes it does

#3 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 04 September 2019 - 09:09 PM

if you are playing MA, definitely go dual wield. The downsides of dualwield (low aspd) almost doesnt apply to MA since you can't spam it until you get some very high end gears.

Use a sword (preferably RTE or Crimson Saber Holy) for your main hand to get better base damage and size modifiers. Then your offhand just use 4slotted weapons (Valk knife is the best choice). A crimson dagger for offhand also works if you dont know what to card yet while leveling, since the bonus atk from crimson weapons will add to your damage.

#4 mehmeh126

mehmeh126

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 10:55 PM

Thx for the replies, really cleared my doubts. Right now I have a +9 rte but I'm not sure which card to slot. Should I go 3x hunterflies or 3x skel workers to combo with quadraple racial offhand?

Since I'm currently wearing Oni horns and EDA+10, are this enough to leech without hunterflies?

#5 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 05 September 2019 - 01:38 AM

Whether you should go size or hunterfly is really about your own preference. If you want to speed level and don't care about saving pots then probably the size RTE is the best (but you still a need one triple mino one for lvling from 150-175 at big bells later).

But if you don't want 2 RTE and want just a general mobbing RTE then hunterfly is pretty good. By the way, nobody is limiting the number of cards you should put in your RTE. You can put 1 hunter fly and 2 size cards if you want (since the decarding NPC is available for 25M avg per card) .With Oni Horns and EDA, probably 1 hunterfly will give you sufficient leech chance and HP amount.

#6 koplikop

koplikop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 05 September 2019 - 03:20 AM

Whether you should go size or hunterfly is really about your own preference. If you want to speed level and don't care about saving pots then probably the size RTE is the best (but you still a need one triple mino one for lvling from 150-175 at big bells later).

But if you don't want 2 RTE and want just a general mobbing RTE then hunterfly is pretty good. By the way, nobody is limiting the number of cards you should put in your RTE. You can put 1 hunter fly and 2 size cards if you want (since the decarding NPC is available for 25M avg per card) .With Oni Horns and EDA, probably 1 hunterfly will give you sufficient leech chance and HP amount.

Size cards to be used for Big Bells should be Skeleton Worker

#7 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG

Posted 05 September 2019 - 03:31 AM

oh ya hahahahaha. not sure why i got this impression of big bell being large :3

#8 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 September 2019 - 03:41 AM

Valk Knife does nothing as offhand for skills other than give you 100 sp '-'

#9 koplikop

koplikop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 05 September 2019 - 03:42 AM

Maybe because they put "Big" on it's name. It really gives an impression that it is Large-sized.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users