• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bounces

Bounces

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 06:43 PM

I have been exploring Dragon Saga and the forums a bit, and I'm finding it hard to discover the recommended skill build. I understand that combo is important, but i'm clueless. Please help me, by posting your recommended skill build for -> warrior -> gladiator ... etc. your contribution will be greatly appreciated.. thx

#2 Misuu

Misuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 367 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 05:13 PM

I have been exploring Dragon Saga and the forums a bit, and I'm finding it hard to discover the recommended skill build. I understand that combo is important, but i'm clueless. Please help me, by posting your recommended skill build for -> warrior -> gladiator ... etc. your contribution will be greatly appreciated.. thx

http://dragonica.db.mmosite.com/tools/index.php?md=1&b=12
this is mine till 40

#3 Graythrone

Graythrone

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 10:42 AM

got a lvl 51 myrm, and i must say, until gust slash, the 2h class tree have it tough. my recommendations:
lvl 1 thrust
lvl 3 cut down
lvl 5 stormblade
lvl 1 air combo launch
lvl 1 relaunch
lvl 1 or 5 sword dance -people may not think it, but lvl 5 sword dance is helpful as it has longer catch range, and the extra two mob knock down helps in F6 defense
lvl 5 stun hammer -mostly to make pvp easier, but it is doable without it.

lvl 1 grizzly power -the atk it give is insignificant, % atk up apply to base atk
lvl 1 adv sword mastery -same as grizzly, % atk apply to base
lvl 1 dash blow and aerial blow
lvl 5 on both bear atks, the 3 kick bear launch the mob off their feet, so if you are fast enough, you can storm
lvl 5 dice -the only worth while buff gladiators have, and the Cool down and duration make it possible to double buff
lvl 1 or 5 stumble -while this skill is pretty much useless in pve, it is very useful in pvp. most people keep it at lvl 1 just for the stun catch, but for certain myrms that stack agi and evade, lvl 5 debuff is useful.

the whole right side of gladiator skill to me is questionable, while hp recovery is useful in pve as it make potions heal more, it is absolutely useless in pvp, your choice on using point or not. wrath of earth become outclassed when you look at myrm launch skills.

lvl 5 sharpness blade -passive buffs of this kind that add stats directly as oppose to % are worth it.
lvl 1 physical training -next to useless in pvp, as hp+ doesn't get multiplied when going into pvp, only hlt get that. and in pve, higher max hp sometimes just mean you get hurt by traps more
lvl 5 gust slash
lvl 3 magnum break -launch fallen mobs, if you don't feel you need that, leave at lvl 1
lvl 3 deathbound -launch and relaunch mobs b4 they can hit the ground. it can hit launched mob as they are fallen down
lvl 1 bloody roar -doesn't kill off too much def and loose too much hp, used mostly in pvp against ninja and shaman to avoid sleep and frog, since the hp loose wake you up and un-frog you.
lvl 5 wyvern blade -don't need to say more, this and gust slash are your bread and butter.

i never touched the buffs on myrm, and whirlwind + raising storm kinda come at low priority other than pre-req for wyvern, only spent points in them if you are sure you have points to upgrade the skills i listed above.

Edit: i forgot to say, but im sure most people noticed that myrm down atk can go on forever in pve, that is a slower but non mp consuming way to kill

Edited by Graythrone, 10 January 2011 - 11:06 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users