Eve Natalia NPC Item Addition - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Eve Natalia NPC Item Addition

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos, Transcendence Quit

Posted 27 September 2019 - 03:24 PM

Can I suggest adding more items in Eve Natalia NPC for the safe certificates? Can you add Variant Shoes, Thorn Staff of Darkness, Hunting Spear, Hurricane Fury, Flame Manteau of Naght Sieger, Dark Bacillium, Ring of Flame Lord and Ring of Resonance?

#2 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 27 September 2019 - 06:44 PM

i’d much rather most of these get added to eden badge exchange. Cert value has been falling pretty quick recently already. Maybe only ifrit’s rings should be added to cert for their higher value.

#3 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 07:39 PM

coz no new ocp = no new items to ups so certs remain useless

#4 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 28 September 2019 - 05:07 PM

Agreed in ifrit rings since right now there is barely any merit in killing the old man

#5 PIayboy

PIayboy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 769 posts
  • LocationRiding on a rainbow.

Posted 05 October 2019 - 04:24 PM

would be nice. i just throw these things at Juno spawn point

#6 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 October 2019 - 04:32 PM

If most mvp drops, that although no longer stand in the top of the meta gears, become cert able, that just increases even more the entry bar for people just looking for serviceable gears.

Some additions here and there are fine, but be carefull of what is added to the list. Things like Variant Shoes should be a no go.

#7 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 07:14 PM

Do MvP loots even matter? Last time a year ago, I was killing MvPs and didnt bother to pick up many loots, just few. Most MvP loots were/are so worthless that it's actually nonsense to stop a split second to pick them up and interrupt the fun of killing MvPs. It'd be nice to add more items to Natalia. Current certs are still expensive to new players. WPE is also expensive. No new casual players would be willing to drop $  :pif:  :pif:  :pif: 

Edited by nyyaan, 05 October 2019 - 07:22 PM.

#8 MrNaise

MrNaise

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 06 October 2019 - 05:37 AM

Do MvP loots even matter? Last time a year ago, I was killing MvPs and didnt bother to pick up many loots, just few. Most MvP loots were/are so worthless that it's actually nonsense to stop a split second to pick them up and interrupt the fun of killing MvPs. It'd be nice to add more items to Natalia. Current certs are still expensive to new players. WPE is also expensive. No new casual players would be willing to drop $  :pif:  :pif:  :pif: 

Agree. One thing that those loots can still be usable is if they can expand the "Synthesized gears" to include more MVP loots like what they did to the Ifrit Rings and Variant shoes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users