October 3rd Renewal Maintenance - Page 8 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

October 3rd Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
212 replies to this topic

#176 spunshaman

spunshaman

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 October 2019 - 07:38 PM

The bio5 bounty addition is fine, but we shouldnt lose bio4 as an option to level. Not everyone has GTB and Tao cards. NCT/Verus is lonely and boring compared to bio4. Support classes will suffer the most unless there's a successful effort to start planning and organizing bio5 parties.

#177 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Transcendence Quit

Posted 03 October 2019 - 08:08 PM

The bio5 bounty addition is fine, but we shouldnt lose bio4 as an option to level. Not everyone has GTB and Tao cards. NCT/Verus is lonely and boring compared to bio4. Support classes will suffer the most unless there's a successful effort to start planning and organizing bio5 parties.

I agree with you not all players have an high end equips specially OCP items. 

#178 awts2006

awts2006

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 03 October 2019 - 11:16 PM

Bio5 board is fine but killing 150 mobs each is really hard. Maybe even giant fly wing is implemented in the map it's still hard to kill 150 of each mob :)

#179 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 03 October 2019 - 11:31 PM

I don't understand why you guys are so interested in activating gwings/fwings for a map where you can get an instant party-wipe if you land in the wrong spot

The solution for low surviveability should be going slower not faster lol

#180 MythicalFox

MythicalFox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationAskr

Posted 04 October 2019 - 01:03 AM

I don't understand why you guys are so interested in activating gwings/fwings for a map where you can get an instant party-wipe if you land in the wrong spot

^this

Regular flywing/teleport however would work wonders for solo players, since you still have invulnerability for a couple seconds after teleporting if you don't move.

#181 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 October 2019 - 01:53 AM

Remember TI and Bio 4 way back when everyone was not so OP, getting a party wiped was common. A good winger would wing if he thought the new spot was too mobby or dangerous. Sometimes, a member died then he winged which was a good laugh from time to time. Same to Bio5, when a party wings into a bad spot, the winger can just wing again.

#182 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 02:10 AM

^this

Regular flywing/teleport however would work wonders for solo players, since you still have invulnerability for a couple seconds after teleporting if you don't move.

Solo players can already teleport at Bio5

#183 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 04 October 2019 - 02:14 AM

no g-winging. Don’t go around customizing what was intended game design just to make things easier on a current end game content.

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 04 October 2019 - 02:14 AM.

#184 MythicalFox

MythicalFox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationAskr

Posted 04 October 2019 - 02:20 AM

Solo players can already teleport at Bio5

lol they can? Woo imma test it out now

#185 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 04 October 2019 - 02:35 AM

Remember TI and Bio 4 way back when everyone was not so OP, getting a party wiped was common. A good winger would wing if he thought the new spot was too mobby or dangerous. Sometimes, a member died then he winged which was a good laugh from time to time. Same to Bio5, when a party wings into a bad spot, the winger can just wing again.

It would be ok if everyone had a dependable supply of gwings. But if the party also starts to see difficulty with even a small amount of the nightmare monsters, then they run the risk of using up all of those wings before finding a spot that is actually "safe enough" haha

Iirc, it's not actually using fwings but using a kind of fragment that warps you to a random spot in bio5 from anywhere else in the world

Also. Inb4 "Why the hecc did you wing?? A card dropped!!"

Edited by ninJedi, 04 October 2019 - 02:38 AM.

#186 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 03:13 AM

http://ragial.org/item/iRO-Renewal/n1g using this, you can. just hotkey it

Edited by Fuuton, 04 October 2019 - 03:13 AM.

#187 LeeKelly

LeeKelly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 588 posts
  • LocationUmbala; Amatsu

Posted 04 October 2019 - 03:59 AM

Increase mob spawn in bio5? Disable max pain? Enabling teleport in that dungeon? Etc?

I hope you know exactly what you are asking now, that is the only challenging place left in this game, better leave it as it is, you guys may kill poring till eternity (175), it is safe, no consumables needed, no proper gears needed, no deaths etc.

Seriously, you may go to nct in order to 175, just beg campitor to increase its mob like 2-5x

Agree with you on this. This would make bio5 an easy and boring endgame. NCT, Verus, Instances are the places to get exp too.

#188 LeeKelly

LeeKelly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 588 posts
  • LocationUmbala; Amatsu

Posted 04 October 2019 - 04:05 AM

no g-winging. Don’t go around customizing what was intended game design just to make things easier on a current end game content.

Making the game easier than it already is will decrease players' motivation.

#189 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 04 October 2019 - 07:12 AM

You know what's more infuriating about the new bio3/4 bounty boards? It reverted back to the old bounty board and removed the option to only hunt bio3 or bio4 monsters. Which means you have to manually pick what bio4 monster to hunt, one by one since it's mixed with bio3 monsters. 

WrKPhfd.gif

#190 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 04 October 2019 - 07:20 AM

SE is the start of a new pvm meta. Solar burst is really something else

Solar burst is so broken it can kill fenrir before she can even do anything  :heh: (on pvp..it's not fun to see SE..but i like broken class so i might play again??)

but if you will get it the same time as your 185 cap. then bio5 leveling will be easier.just focus on randel because SE will die on reflect

Edited by Icarus05, 04 October 2019 - 07:21 AM.

#191 maurotron11

maurotron11

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 07:41 AM

really guys? sending someone to lvl to a place that you need a headgear requiring lvl 170 when you are only 160 and a change that should have been when 185 is enabled its just cruel.
iro_skipping.jpg?width=531&height=662

#192 tlc9711LOgo

tlc9711LOgo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 October 2019 - 09:57 AM

This is the worst update in the entire of RO updates !!! 

#193 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 11:00 AM

cart-before-the-horse.jpg

#194 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3549 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 11:15 AM

Seems ppls don’t even nightmare bio at all. Double clickin sentimental frags will teleport you to the random nightmare bio map but has 5 sec cd.

#195 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 02:33 PM

Odds are WP has 0 input on the bounty board changes. This was most likely done by kRO and being sent as a standard package, which is why it's showing up in other server(s) as well. 

#196 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 04 October 2019 - 02:49 PM

Odds are WP has 0 input on the bounty board changes. This was most likely done by kRO and being sent as a standard package, which is why it's showing up in other server(s) as well.

No.

#197 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 03:09 PM

Solar burst is so broken it can kill fenrir before she can even do anything  :heh: (on pvp..it's not fun to see SE..but i like broken class so i might play again??)

but if you will get it the same time as your 185 cap. then bio5 leveling will be easier.just focus on randel because SE will die on reflect

Only MVP Randel uses Reflect. Are you basing this off of divine-pride's skill list for the mobs? Because what divine-pride has is from the first iteration of Bio5.

#198 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 03:16 PM

No.

I'm not talking about the original creation of the system, I know that was your baby, I mean the current remixing and relocation of boards into very unfavorable locations that ruin leveling runs on BMX3s. 

Unless you have info that WP is actively choosing this. 

I have been informed that this was intentional. Well, nevermind, but whoever is responsible for putting the bounty boards in areas that ruin leveling is a [kitten]. 

Well, if we do have control over things, why the hell is the BB being moved to such an unfavorable area in Alde? Hell, make it closer to the spawn point/center if anything.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 04 October 2019 - 10:33 PM.
Mod Edit: That was unnecessary.

#199 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 05:49 AM

I'm not talking about the original creation of the system, I know that was your baby, I mean the current remixing and relocation of boards into very unfavorable locations that ruin leveling runs on BMX3s. 

Unless you have info that WP is actively choosing this. 

I have been informed that this was intentional. Well, nevermind, but whoever is responsible for putting the bounty boards in areas that ruin leveling is a [kitten]. 

Well, if we do have control over things, why the hell is the BB being moved to such an unfavorable area in Alde? Hell, make it closer to the spawn point/center if anything.

but it shouldn't be in the center in the first place lol, why they custom edit it to be located there

the original intent is board to be located near tool shop

#200 onlygx

onlygx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 09:30 AM

We don't even have Soul linker /Taekwon master  third job and they want to implement lvl 185. Yes, you are not giving me reasons to invest again in this game. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users