Different Brasilis bugs - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Different Brasilis bugs

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guarocuya

Guarocuya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 12:07 AM

Hi all,

After doing some Brasilis quests and finishing up the Guarana Candy Quest, I noticed the following:

1. Brasilis field 1 has almost no mobs after the last patch. Weeks ago it was one of the mobbiest places ever, and according to the Database, it should be. It semes hte mob spawn rate has been reduced to 5% of what it should be.
  2. The Strange Hydra Quest seems to be bugged? I honestly attempted 109 hydra ball catches and not a single one went through. Observing kRO videos shows the catch rate to not be like close to 0%. Perhaps this quest has been disabled to prevent some exploit regarding light blue potions, a kafra shop item? Not sure about this since this item cannot be vended.
  3. Brasilis Dungeon 1 doesn't have a way out, besides Butterfly Wings, Eden Group Marks and the such. Not sure this was intended to be this way?

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 13 October 2019 - 02:56 AM

Hello,

1. Checking bra_fild01, currently the field has a decent amount of mobs, it is likely the mobs were stuck at the corners of the map. Also the linked database is not official and may be outdated. A mob count can be requested.
  2. Strange Hydra Quest has been bugged for a very long time. One of the reports can be found here. There was no statement whither this is intended or not, try to ask the FAQ for a direct answer.
  3. You can leave Brasilis Dungeon 1 by clicking on the Pipe.

#3 Guarocuya

Guarocuya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 08:47 AM

Hello,

1. Checking bra_fild01, currently the field has a decent amount of mobs, it is likely the mobs were stuck at the corners of the map. Also the linked database is not official and may be outdated. A mob count can be requested.
  2. Strange Hydra Quest has been bugged for a very long time. One of the reports can be found here. There was no statement whither this is intended or not, try to ask the FAQ for a direct answer.
  3. You can leave Brasilis Dungeon 1 by clicking on the Pipe.

Thanks for the answers but I do mean it that just a week ago, brasilis field 1 was EXTREMELY mobby. I have scoured over it and I'm 100% sure the spawn rate has been decreased or a similar action, for whatever reason. It was impossible to walk through it a week ago, which I found awesome for farming some items using gear that drop items based on number of mobs killed but now it's just deserted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users