• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lazymanback

Lazymanback

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 29 October 2019 - 07:13 PM

Hi everyone, I got no luck on upgrading... I spend 2 boxes of HD Bradium, and none of my crimson bow gets to +15.

So far, I got it to +13 crimson bow, I'm running out of ores... just wondering if its enough to use?  Since getting the bow to +15 seems a -_-ty rate for me.  Is +13 crimson bow has a huge damage loss compares to +15?  More than 10k damage per hit?

#2 NihonHikikomoriK

NihonHikikomoriK

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 09:13 AM

Took me 117 ores to +15 my bow thankfully. Difference of +13 vs +15 is 384 attack vs 440 which is like 66 attack difference counting the upgrade for +13 to +15 with the other bonuses. Could maybe be like a 10% difference? Tho you prob already came to your own conclusion by now. I was in a similar spot deciding between settling for a +14 or not but just end up yolo it  :heh: .

Edited by NihonHikikomoriK, 31 October 2019 - 09:29 AM.

#3 hellokitty

hellokitty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 02 November 2019 - 06:24 AM

After buying a +15crimson now I sold my +10 BXB Hahahaha. Can one shot mobs with AS without the added sp from BXB, damage difference is around 6k / AS with my +10 BXB having 2AS and my c.bow 2abyss cards. Depends on what upgrade your BXB I guess?if it's +12 and above with ea enchants I think it will result to a noticeable damage difference if we talking about AS. But Ima stick with my c.bow+prism (no limits spam)

#4 HoneyyB

HoneyyB

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 November 2019 - 04:32 AM

You are not getting its full potential but +13 doesn't mean you still don't do enough damage  :rice:

#5 Guarocuya

Guarocuya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 12:35 PM

After buying a +15crimson now I sold my +10 BXB Hahahaha. Can one shot mobs with AS without the added sp from BXB, damage difference is around 6k / AS with my +10 BXB having 2AS and my c.bow 2abyss cards. Depends on what upgrade your BXB I guess?if it's +12 and above with ea enchants I think it will result to a noticeable damage difference if we talking about AS. But Ima stick with my c.bow+prism (no limits spam)

Yes, this. That's why Nirvanna's Hybrid build recommends a +12-14 BXB. Every extra refine point on a BXB is 5% more damage for AS.

A +13 Crimson Bow is plenty good still. Still, save some money when you can and try to switch over to a +15 Crimson Bow if you're intent in maxing your damage output.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users