#1 KingOfBabylon

KingOfBabylon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 900 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal/Transce

Posted 02 November 2019 - 08:04 AM

Do people actually group up post level 100 if I were to level up a support doram? How would a FS Doram level up post low TI?

#2 NihonHikikomoriK

NihonHikikomoriK

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 02 November 2019 - 10:20 AM

no people dont really group up below 100-70 you gonna need some magic/support hybrid and use the meteor to get to ti range then reset i guess

Edited by NihonHikikomoriK, 02 November 2019 - 10:21 AM.

#3 KingOfBabylon

KingOfBabylon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 900 posts
  • Server:Renewal/Transce

Posted 08 November 2019 - 07:21 PM

no people dont really group up below 100-70 you gonna need some magic/support hybrid and use the meteor to get to ti range then reset i guess

Ok but what about post 100?

#4 Zuziak

Zuziak

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 10:45 AM

Ok but what about post 100?

I'm not a veteran, but I have a Doram 105 full support (That I'm trying to reset to catnip meteor. It turns out the Event Give Away only resets once). The healing is very solid, it heals better than AB (but has less utility in my opinion). I got the five levels with random people in gramps.

I'm sure most people would prefer an AB but beggars can't be choosers, when they see how good the fish shield is they usually warm up to the support and hunt for a long time.

#5 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 April 2020 - 12:47 PM

if you put yourself out there you can find some ppl willing to party up in TIs and etc. Its quite rare for parties to happen for overworld content.

Even though full parties dont occur as often as in the past, a lot of the time the people avaiable nowadays will be much stronger in comparison, so undersized parties do just fine. (Some days ago i ran Mid TI for fun and a sorc with a heal clip was enough to keep everyone alive lol)

#6 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 08 April 2020 - 01:41 PM

IMO, play as a full magic caster or physical doram while leveling up, then swap to support later. Both magic and physical can get to 175/50 solo with relative ease and a very small budget.

#7 Magichealer

Magichealer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationMumbai,India
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 08 April 2020 - 11:06 PM

IMO, play as a full magic caster or physical doram while leveling up, then swap to support later. Both magic and physical can get to 175/50 solo with relative ease and a very small budget.

'a very small budget' is subjective. Just to clarify on behalf of my pea-brain, will the relevant +7 weapon etc. be enough to reach 175 or is a +9 required?

#8 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 09 April 2020 - 01:38 AM

'a very small budget' is subjective. Just to clarify on behalf of my pea-brain, will the relevant +7 weapon etc. be enough to reach 175 or is a +9 required?

I managed to solo level my doram as a magic caster using only basic doram gears, I invested around 300m by the end of that leveling period. The hardest push is the first 100 levels, after that, you get access to more doram equipment. Whether you are magic or physical, you will basically do Scarabas -> NCT, maybe some High TI alongside the Scarabas. If you go hybrid Support/Magic, you can do everything without any consumables what so ever. Use Tuna Party to mob, Stoop->Cast Catnip Meteor to reduce incoming damage by 90% and deal damage, Tuna Belly can then be used to basically fully heal you. Rinse and repeat.

The one thing I didn't have but exists now though are upper headgears that provide magic bypass, which could be quite helpful. Other than that, a +7 ~ +9 Level 1 ~ 3 Doram Weapon will do you well.

#9 Magichealer

Magichealer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationMumbai,India
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 12 April 2020 - 03:25 AM

I managed to solo level my doram as a magic caster using only basic doram gears, I invested around 300m by the end of that leveling period. The hardest push is the first 100 levels, after that, you get access to more doram equipment. Whether you are magic or physical, you will basically do Scarabas -> NCT, maybe some High TI alongside the Scarabas. If you go hybrid Support/Magic, you can do everything without any consumables what so ever. Use Tuna Party to mob, Stoop->Cast Catnip Meteor to reduce incoming damage by 90% and deal damage, Tuna Belly can then be used to basically fully heal you. Rinse and repeat.

The one thing I didn't have but exists now though are upper headgears that provide magic bypass, which could be quite helpful. Other than that, a +7 ~ +9 Level 1 ~ 3 Doram Weapon will do you well.

:thx: for the tips.

I've been having a lot of fun in levelling my Hybrid Doram (Magic+Support) and faced a unique problem. I've tried searching these forums and YouTube but couldn't find anything on it. Basically, there are certain monsters that have a 'push back' effect in their skills, for e.g. Blazzer, Cornus etc. Due to this, I got pushed out of my Stoop and killed easily. I have a feeling that the answer is something ridiculously easy and I'm just not figuring it out.

:ani_sry: for going off-topic. Do let me know if the above doubt was cleared elsewhere. 

#10 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 12 April 2020 - 01:31 PM

:thx: for the tips.

I've been having a lot of fun in levelling my Hybrid Doram (Magic+Support) and faced a unique problem. I've tried searching these forums and YouTube but couldn't find anything on it. Basically, there are certain monsters that have a 'push back' effect in their skills, for e.g. Blazzer, Cornus etc. Due to this, I got pushed out of my Stoop and killed easily. I have a feeling that the answer is something ridiculously easy and I'm just not figuring it out.

:ani_sry: for going off-topic. Do let me know if the above doubt was cleared elsewhere. 

Get yourself a anti knockback ocp item, there are a few, I am pretty sure there is a Siegfried Helm that does it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users