[Live] Ragnarok Transcendence Bug Report Station - Page 18 - Transcendence Technical Support / Bug Reports - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Live] Ragnarok Transcendence Bug Report Station

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
488 replies to this topic

#426 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 28 April 2020 - 11:31 AM

Thank you, now it is clear.

As far as I know this is intended and a normal behavior of the skill. Magnificat will not double the numbers (blue ticks) on screen but will accelerate the regeneration. Probably the skill tip is what caused the confusion. As for WoE maps, SP regeneration will double assuming the castle is owned by that guild.

Also testing it on Renewal, it behaves the same.

More about the skills can be found on fanmade iRo Wiki pages here and here.

#427 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 29 April 2020 - 01:20 PM

Updated listing:
https://forums.warpp...78#entry2937378

#428 kevbosucks

kevbosucks

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 April 2020 - 04:30 PM

Name of item/skill/NPC with issue: Intimidate

Type of Issue (choose): Effect/function (?) unsure what to label it as

Describe the issue: Not seeing attack speed buff that intimidate is supposed to give, attack speed calculator states my current attack speed without items/buffs when it(the calculator) should be lower than my in-game attack speed because intimidate should be applying an additional x% dependent on level.

I also understand that the calculator could be outdated, but as a rough estimate it seems to be fine. I should be at around 178/179 attack speed with level 6 intimidate, but am sitting at 176.

​Screenshots/replay of issue (if applicable):

https://imgur.com/a/A3Huk8P

stats/skills on the left, no shield, dagger has no cards/options that increase agi/attack speed

attack speed calculator on the right with no added attack speed other than stats.

edit: noticed when i change my class to thief on the calculator, it displayed my correct attack speed of 176 on the side.

edit 2: Leveled up skill from 6->10 and attack speed went from 176->177. Not sure how the 10% attack speed increase works but I guess it's working, can someone offer insight as to how 10% attack speed increase works on intimidate/plagiarism? I'm under the assumption that it should give as much attack speed as a concentration potion but it doesnt

Edited by kevbosucks, 04 May 2020 - 04:34 PM.

#429 5584171015142815377

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 12:15 PM

Name of item/skill/NPC with issue: All Bard/Dancer songs
Location (if applicable): Anywhere
Type of Issue (choose): Skill Bar Display
Describe the issue: Songs don't appear in buff bar. We are fixing Magic Strings/Gypsy's Kiss this maint,but all the others need icons too. Literally none of them have icons. 

#430 Yasniy8

Yasniy8

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 May 2020 - 05:49 PM

I bought a Loli Ruri Card; money was removed; I never had a card (during the guild war). Here is such a wonderful game. Who can help me solve this situation? Because of your crooked jamb you take my pleasure !!!!!

#431 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 08:15 AM

I bought a Loli Ruri Card; money was removed; I never had a card (during the guild war). Here is such a wonderful game. Who can help me solve this situation? Because of your crooked jamb you take my pleasure !!!!!

Hello,

We have a separate thread for this issue, you can view it here. If you have yet to receive the card through Rodex then please write in to the GM staff for item restoration.

How to send a support ticket guide:
https://forums.warpp...support-system/

#432 kuhrama

kuhrama

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 05:12 PM

Name of item/skill/NPC with issue: Grand Cross (Crusader skill)
Location (if applicable): n/a
Type of Issue (choose): racial percentage cards not working on it when it was supposed to
Describe the issue: basically Grand Cross should be affected by card modifiers of Size, Race, Property, ATK, MATK (raw numbers or percentages) and long ranged modifiers (like Archer Skeleton or Alligator).

The racial and elemental modifiers coming from cards are not working at the moment. The racial and elemental modifiers coming from weapon options are working, though, but, in reality, both should be working fine with the skill in Renewal Grand Cross.

There are a bunch of numbers and calculations that would make this post too long to be here, but you can read more about them down below where is was discussed:

https://forums.warpp...d-racial-cards/

#433 Dancer27

Dancer27

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 10:25 AM

Name of item/skill/NPC with issue: Waiting Room
Location (if applicable): job_dancer 32 154
Type of Issue (choose): Function
Describe the issue: There is no chat room to enter to do my dancer quest job....
​Screenshots/replay of issue (if applicable): just @warp it to see whit your on eyes

#434 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 10:41 AM

Name of item/skill/NPC with issue: Waiting Room
Location (if applicable): job_dancer 32 154
Type of Issue (choose): Function
Describe the issue: There is no chat room to enter to do my dancer quest job....
​Screenshots/replay of issue (if applicable): just @warp it to see whit your on eyes

Hello,

While in the quest map, press CTRL+F11. See if that resolves the issue.

#435 libracusp

libracusp

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 05:16 PM

Hi - Sam Status says it would require 0 reset stones to reset my stats, but eventually he would say unfortunately can't reset!!! What's the issue? cant post screen shot. I am base level 26 with 0 weight.

Edited by libracusp, 06 May 2020 - 05:16 PM.

#436 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 05:28 PM

Hi - Sam Status says it would require 0 reset stones to reset my stats, but eventually he would say unfortunately can't reset!!! What's the issue? cant post screen shot. I am base level 26 with 0 weight.

Hello,

This is a known issue, unfortunately it has not been patched up yet. 

#437 Himitsu29

Himitsu29

I am New.

• Banned
  • 3 posts
  • Locationhttps://t.me/pump_upp
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 May 2020 - 08:57 AM

Name of item/skill/NPC with issue: Angelus (Acolyte skill)
Location (if applicable): n/a
Type of Issue (choose): vit Def percentage not working properly
Describe the issue: At lvl 10 skill not give 50% vit Def. Me have 86+5 vit, when cast 10 lvl skill a have 117 vit Def.

(Sorry for bad english).

#438 Kriztal0202

Kriztal0202

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 14 posts
  • Server:Poring/Chaos

Posted 09 May 2020 - 09:44 PM

Name of item/skill/NPC with issue: Spore pet tame
Location (if applicable): Payon Field (one map right from main town)
Type of Issue (choose):  System?
Describe the issue:Used the moss pet tame on a spore and succeeded, however no egg was in my inventory. This happened around 6:30 pm on Saturday. Had been a bit glitchy before and kept disconnecting too.

#439 noobsaiabot

noobsaiabot

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 10 May 2020 - 10:23 AM

Name of item/skill/NPC with issue: RODEX BUG
Location (if applicable): Prontera
Type of Issue (choose): System?
Describe the issue: I lost all items that were being sold in the offline store when the server was reset, i would like to know if i'll be able to bring my items back or i'll be leaving the game here. xD 

Edited by noobsaiabot, 10 May 2020 - 10:37 AM.

#440 AllenWalker420

AllenWalker420

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 May 2020 - 09:07 PM

Name of item/skill/NPC with issue: Character Stuck
Location (if applicable): Izludge (Outside swordsman quest)
Type of Issue (choose):  System? Bug
Describe the issue: I left by mistake the room of the swordsman quest and now I'm stuck in the town and can't walk or do anything

#441 BananaPleb

BananaPleb

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 09:18 AM

Name of item/skill/NPC with issue: Poison Tick Blocks all Vision
Location (if applicable): Everywhere
Type of Issue (choose): Effect
Describe the issue: Started happening a week ago. Upon getting poisoned, every tick flashes a large purple rectangle that blocks all vision followed by the original poisoned screen (light purple hue). The flashing of this purple screen can get very disrupting. Have confirmed with guildmates that they are not encountering this when poisoned. Recording the issue shows the normal purple see-through hue so I could only provide a screenshot. Can be turned off with /effect but becomes an issue if I need to find graphic skills (Alchemist placing bomb/bottle grenade)

https://ibb.co/WWgtRb9

(Edit: Wouldn't let me post screenshot)

Edited by BananaPleb, 13 May 2020 - 09:20 AM.

#442 5584171015142815377

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 14 May 2020 - 02:21 PM

Name of item/skill/NPC with issue: Wooden Golem does not spawn anywhere
Location (if applicable): Anywhere
Type of Issue (choose): Monster Spawn
Describe the issue: The monster "Wooden Golem" does not spawn. It is supposed to be in the same fields as Dryads, but is non existent. This monster has a card that you need for the Valk Helm quest so we need them on the server for when Valk Helm Quest comes. Also check the OCA drop table. I have not heard of a card being acquired even through OCAs yet. 

#443 TwilightsCall

TwilightsCall

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 15 May 2020 - 02:38 PM

Kind of a minor thing, but figured the report might help pinpoint a couple issues going on?

Name of item/skill/NPC with issue: Gear options display
Type of Issue (choose): Visual bug?
Describe the issue: When purchasing an item from a vend (Nimble Glove [1]), while they were no abnormalities in the shopping board or the vend when I opened it, once I received the mail with the item, it showed the accessory had two options on it. These stopped appearing once I took them off the mail, and I don't get those stats when I equip the item, so it appears to be a purely visual bug with the mail system.
​Screenshots/replay of issue (if applicable): It didn't occur to me to take a proper screenshot at the time, but I did get this screen clip:
Spoiler

This might be where some of those screenshots of items having options that they shouldn't are coming from.

#444 FelicioTF

FelicioTF

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 May 2020 - 05:48 PM

Queria tanto poder jogar, mas toda vez que clico em criar conta o site diz que não tenho permissões. Alguém pode me ajudar com isso, por favor?

#445 Kyrja

Kyrja

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 03:11 AM

Gift Box still opens into Gift box... :(

#446 noobsaiabot

noobsaiabot

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 20 May 2020 - 02:49 PM

Is it difficult for the team to answer my ticket and return my items?     :) 

ticket [2D3-26502B5C-00E1] rodex bug

#447 blakeSL

blakeSL

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 May 2020 - 08:43 PM

Merchant Card Set please fixed. I'm totally broke because of gearing the blacksmith to make that Item-Set. LMAO. 

#448 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 04:03 AM

Is there a possibility to make weapons start to fall with damage Options Human Player? Having the neutral option is very limited and Demi-human isn't working on players...

#449 TwilightsCall

TwilightsCall

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 22 May 2020 - 03:18 PM

Name of item/skill/NPC with issue: Crimson Weapons
Type of Issue (choose): There is one.
Describe the issue: Someone is currently vending a Crimson Two-Handed Sword in Prontera. As far as I was led to believe, these were all supposed to be removed from the game.

Censored for forums, I can provide the shop player's name if needed.

Spoiler

#450 AmonShep

AmonShep

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 May 2020 - 04:39 PM

My character is stuck after Woe,this is the second time it happens after Woe. However, the first time after woe restart happen to fixed the issue.

Character name: Amadeus><

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users