• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 vahmed

vahmed

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 10:54 AM

Hello to all, I used to play this game from season1 ( it was called bloodymare ) and I liked it so much that I brought a lot of friends to play with After some years, the game was starting to die ( for the obvious reasons we all know ), so no more foc, no more SvS, etc etc.. and we decided to left too Recently, I tought about requiem " damn, that was a really good and unique game! let's see if something has changed! maybe a rework about the gameplay, or the graphic, or maybe some nostalgic people like me are back to play it!" And was I figured out? quite the opposite. And I feel bad for it, because I really loved this game still less people ( actually no more than 50 players per day), still same gameplay, still same graphic, and damn, europe banned because of the gdpr Why don't you literally upgrade the game like a lot of games are doing? This will be the number one of all! Really! Why don't you give any reasons to make people come back? or make new people try and join this? I mean, we could talk about real and big numbers! And you know, more people come to play, and more money you will get!(; Is it in plan to open new servers in europe? You know this too, would be a totally business changer this decision *You don't even know how many people wish to come back and play it* I came here to write this post because I did not recieve any response by email, so I hope this will have one with the support of the current players ( or at least, I hope ) And I wish to have a response that could soddisfy these questions and any other present/ past/ future player out there. And well, yes, I hope that this post can lead to something Please, do not replay with " if we have any updates we will update this post as soon as possible" Sorry for my bad english

#2 vahmed

vahmed

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 10:56 AM

Damn, the text is formatted so bad :/

#3 wesker3d

wesker3d

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 January 2020 - 07:43 PM

Of course, I understand what you say.
I also started years ago (in 2010), and I brought many friends, we uploaded all our characters, partying, always, and we liked so many maps and monsters gores.

There are few, few people, they only enter on weekends, the rest of the days is almost a desert. I wrote to the support to update the information of the page and the images, because I want to translate for Latin users and make guides. But I have no answer regarding that matter, yes of the rest.

My old friends no longer want to enter because there is little information about the game, really very little information. The juice has several things, except the info... But hey, I also hope they solve Europe.

-

If a user enters to play on a Monday, he will not know what to do but kill monster (like any simple game). Because this game has so many things, but so few users to guide you, since the page doesn't tell you the basic things. If you enter a weekend, you will find someone to help you out.
Many things are so basic, to start improving the game...

#4 vahmed

vahmed

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 10:17 AM

For everyone of you that is reading that post: if you just read, if you don't reply, is useless: everything will be the same but if you think the same as we do, if you will reply, especially if you share that post, we can maybe lead to a change

#5 porcodiomauro

porcodiomauro

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 11:07 AM

would be awesome if the dev team wakes up and improves that game

#6 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2348 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 13 January 2020 - 05:12 PM

There aren't any devs on this game despite what some may say. There has not been a content update in forever. The fan websites are all gone. Even the Russians are gone.

I think updating this game will take some work. The core engine they used Gamebryo, along with their server engine Aegis just don't age well. Any serious development work to improve this game would take some serious effort improving the engines or moving to an engine that is designed for hosting large data sets and quickly creating new content.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users