wrong info about monster spawns - Transcendence Technical Support / Bug Reports - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

wrong info about monster spawns

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 goawaynow

goawaynow

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 January 2020 - 03:10 AM

Please fix the info in map where monster spanws, Wild Rose is not where it is shown in the map and SideWinders are not in mjonlnir_03, btw where are these monster spawns now?, I know there are some Sidewinders in Petitie's map, but not enough and Wild Rose I couldnt find anywhere

#2 Xexomaru

Xexomaru

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 January 2020 - 08:01 AM

ok, no... this version of the game is using a different style of map and respawns... not the ones on the wiki.

I'm thinking of making a small guide with pictures but im at work so in about 8 more hours i'll make it... anyway, here it is in a fast way

- press CTRL+"+" on the keyboard, if you are from a latino country, pressing "Ñ" may also work. it can also be the key like "[" or "{" or look at the hotkeys on the menu (havent noticed, but new UI also has a Map key on it, i think?)

- when the map opens, click a random tile on it

- a small windows will open with a small search bar

- write down the name of the mob you would like to hunt eg: "yoyo"

- the map will highlike with "porings" which maps have the mobs you are looking for. The more "porings" it has, the bigger the respawn is

- Also, if you click a map with the highligh of "porings" it will, more or less, tell you "many mobs, enough mobs, few mobs" etc, it nevers gives specific numbers.

Hope this helps!

Edited by Xexomaru, 14 January 2020 - 08:02 AM.

#3 goawaynow

goawaynow

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 January 2020 - 08:40 AM

ok, no... this version of the game is using a different style of map and respawns... not the ones on the wiki.

I'm thinking of making a small guide with pictures but im at work so in about 8 more hours i'll make it... anyway, here it is in a fast way

- press CTRL+"+" on the keyboard, if you are from a latino country, pressing "Ñ" may also work. it can also be the key like "[" or "{" or look at the hotkeys on the menu (havent noticed, but new UI also has a Map key on it, i think?)

- when the map opens, click a random tile on it

- a small windows will open with a small search bar

- write down the name of the mob you would like to hunt eg: "yoyo"

- the map will highlike with "porings" which maps have the mobs you are looking for. The more "porings" it has, the bigger the respawn is

- Also, if you click a map with the highligh of "porings" it will, more or less, tell you "many mobs, enough mobs, few mobs" etc, it nevers gives specific numbers.

Hope this helps!

Actually that was my point, it's not showing the correct infos, when I use navigator to find Sidewinder it's said mjolnir_03 is the map with most sidewiders, but there are not anyone in that map

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 14 January 2020 - 08:44 AM

The navigation/map doesn't reflect the actual spawn. Which is being worked on.
You can use iro wiki fan DB linked here, only use it for locations. Do note, some mobs may have been relocated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users