[Ymir] Deus Ex Machina Wants You! No Application Required! - Page 3 - Guild Hall - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

[Ymir] Deus Ex Machina Wants You! No Application Required!

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#51 Hiroaki

Hiroaki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • LocationBeach Shack Beginning World Domination!
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 02 November 2010 - 05:34 AM

I'm sure they'd love your company. Have you tried PM'ing the provided names?
Kheldun/KheIdun/Freyyia
Dark Shaolin Fist/Sniper Shaolin

If not I'd give it just a moment while they get back from there job (this afternoon). : D Hope to see you in the alliance soon.

#52 Pandipops

Pandipops

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:33 AM

I'll try PMing when the servers are back up. ^^

#53 neokenshin

neokenshin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts
  • LocationDunno...they kicked me out of Hades for being too evil

Posted 02 November 2010 - 10:39 AM

I'm looking for a guild but I'm a bit of a crappy character right now. I can't remember my old login info on my old server so I started a fresh on Ymir about 4 or 5 days ago. I'm level 81 and a dancer, trying to level quickly for rebirth. XD Is that ok? :<

Of course!!!! First of all, crappy character to us means untapped potential! There's no such thing as being crappy. We were all there once before.

But yeah both Kheldun and I usually work during the day and don't usually get home until after 5PM EST(for Kheldun) and 5PM CST(for me). But I'll definitely be online and will be glad to get you in guild! Plus I know we got a 91 Priest that is going for 99 himself and would LOVE a leveling partner!

#54 KagomeMint

KagomeMint

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 11:27 AM

Of course!!!! First of all, crappy character to us means untapped potential! There's no such thing as being crappy. We were all there once before.

But yeah both Kheldun and I usually work during the day and don't usually get home until after 5PM EST(for Kheldun) and 5PM CST(for me). But I'll definitely be online and will be glad to get you in guild! Plus I know we got a 91 Priest that is going for 99 himself and would LOVE a leveling partner!

tap tap~

#55 Pandipops

Pandipops

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 11:29 AM

I need a leveling partner so bad!! That would be wonderful. :(

#56 KagomeMint

KagomeMint

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 10:10 PM

poke poke

#57 kite722

kite722

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 08:22 PM

I played up until '08, I remember you guys. :]
I've been looking for a new guild since I came back, if you guys would have me. http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users