5 replies to this topic

#1 HugoDazde

HugoDazde

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 10:59 AM

Hi everyone! First of all, thank you all for reading this xD

That's the point: I'm strugling with my assassin build in RO:T, never been pro in this building thing, hahahahah.

My goal is to become an assassin katar crit, focused in PvM (I don't like PvP), with no problems when a dual dagger setup is needed. Is that possible?

I thought at something like that:
Option 1 -> 70 STR, 90 AGI, 20 DEX and 70 LUK.

Option 2 -> 70 STR, 90 AGI, 30 VIT, 20 DEX and 60 LUK.

I don't know if VIT is needed in a PvM build at this point, also I don't know exactly which equipaments are available for an assassin in this server.

Can you all help me? I would really aprecciate your help. 

#2 hammie

hammie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 760 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 23 January 2020 - 01:39 PM

Haven't played rot but I think you need higher luk. Maybe no Dex? Something like 50str,90agi,9x luk and rest in vit. Again I haven't played rot so not sure if that helps.

#3 TwilightsCall

TwilightsCall

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 24 January 2020 - 09:27 AM

I think your Dex is way too low. If you ever want to use daggers, I wouldn't go below 40. Heck, even with katar, that's probably the minimum I would take. A lot of your damage will still come from non-crits until you're completely geared out, but more importantly, it opens the option of using Grimtooth, which is a very, very good skill.

Str/Agi balance is basically according to your tastes. I personally prefer having a little less agi (80~) to fund the rest of my stats, but 90 is still within reason.

I'm a big fan of high Luk builds, but realistically speaking I don't think you ever need it above 60 unless you're a crafting class. Certainly not if you're using Katars. With a properly carded weapon, you're already pushing over 80 crit with only 60 Luk, not counting buffs, foods, or other gear at all, so I don't think any more than that is necessary.

I normally get about 20 vit on my assassins just for potion efficiency, but it's probably not a big deal if you skip out on it.

Edited by TwilightsCall, 24 January 2020 - 09:28 AM.

#4 sonatta

sonatta

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 10:04 AM

if you're planning to farm with high level 150+ mobs like kobold,raydric,desert wolf,etc.. you're fine with luk build you dont need dex since crit ignore the 450ish accuracy requirement

Edited by sonatta, 24 January 2020 - 10:07 AM.

#5 HugoDazde

HugoDazde

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 January 2020 - 01:41 PM

Thank you all for the helpfull tips. I'm level 84 right now, just started to leveling at GH and, until now, I'm happy with my build. 

At the moment I have 50 STR, 80 AGI, 20 DEX and 60 LUK. My damage is ok and Grimtooth in not missing to much, actually it has been really helpfull during leveling. 

I think I'll go to something like 70 STR, 90 AGI, 20 DEX and 70 LUK or simillar. 

Once more, thank you all =D

#6 Rabney

Rabney

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 January 2020 - 05:08 PM

Thank you all for the helpfull tips. I'm level 84 right now, just started to leveling at GH and, until now, I'm happy with my build. 

At the moment I have 50 STR, 80 AGI, 20 DEX and 60 LUK. My damage is ok and Grimtooth in not missing to much, actually it has been really helpfull during leveling. 

I think I'll go to something like 70 STR, 90 AGI, 20 DEX and 70 LUK or simillar. 

Once more, thank you all =D

Hey,

So 5 day later, how your farm going? 

Can you share your equips and actual build?

I'm playing assassin, but only 57 at the moment. I hesitate to focus on katar or dagger. Share your experience please !  :p_hi:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users