[RT][Suggestion] Discouraging KS - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

[RT][Suggestion] Discouraging KS

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Pohwder

Pohwder

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 03:22 PM

Hello!

I'm kinda new here on forum,but i felt like suggesting this.

After 3 intense and kinda nerve wracking weeks since the beginning of open beta, it got clear in my head that is unreal to just expect good behavior from everybody in a server that has 3k+ people online almost every time of the day.

In almost every map that you look leveling parties for, there is ton of KS going on (in my experience, mostly by hunters, but i've heard of huge KS ammount by other jobs as well), and lots of people getting mad about that, sometimes don't even knowing how to realistically report a player, since most players won't be recording the game at the exact needed time (fly wings).

Also, as WP says in

https://support.warp...harassment.aspx

(sorry if bad source,only that i found)

its policy is inclined to warning before,real action after, so a KS could easily get away wih just a occasional report(fly wings= minimal good reports)

But... Suggestion!

My suggestion is to make some kind of command like noks ( that could block KS attacks or negate the KSer damage or xp ) or even just change how XP share works so people can't get away with stealing half or more of our XP.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users