[January 29th] Panic Error (EAC) - Transcendence Technical Support / Bug Reports - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[January 29th] Panic Error (EAC)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 29 January 2020 - 06:07 AM

jWlWel2.jpg

Hello folks,
The initial bug report thread has gone long and important posts are being missed, so going to create this one topic to keep everyone updated.

The issue seems to have started around 3:30 AM January 29th server time.
Reports stated it cleared itself after 40 minutes to 1 hour, while it persists for many others.

There is no solution to this at the moment as it is related to EAC, the nospam2 error is a side effect.
Deleting the files will not fix it, please refrain from deleting game files.

Logs are being gathered to be submitted to the developers for analysis.

Please see staff response on the issue quoted below:

Hey folks, we're still looking into the source of this error. This morning it appears to have gone away on its own for affected users that were affected at 3:30am after about 30-40 minutes. During maintenance were going to be gathering all logs and sending it to the developers. So please in your tickets share all error messages you receive.

Users that are still having the issue to start a ticket with a screenshot showing the error.

To send a ticket use Warpportal Support tool:
https://support.warp...frmTickets.aspx

Link to bug report thread:
https://forums.warpp...anic-crash-bug/

#2 Artzeus

Artzeus

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 January 2020 - 06:42 AM

I was watching a brazilian stream (Kdoiz), when the streamer suggered to change the "basic skin" in the game, everyone was facing the problem, but he didn't, he was using this alternate skin. I tried this here and it worked! I'm using the "scribbling Kid" skin. It's a possible solution, for some cases it worked, i don't know if it's going to be functional for everyone.

Edited by Artzeus, 29 January 2020 - 06:46 AM.

#3 Calessa

Calessa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 January 2020 - 06:44 AM

Reinstalling the game clean, patching to current, and then closing the patcher (without launching the game) and following manual patch instructions seems to have fixed it for my two machines.  Not sure if it will work for all users, but for me it has worked.

#4 ArslamBR

ArslamBR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 29 January 2020 - 06:46 AM

for me the error apparently disappeared alone

#5 wmoreiradev

wmoreiradev

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 January 2020 - 02:29 PM

now the server doesn't connect at all

#6 Viinz

Viinz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 29 January 2020 - 03:15 PM

now the server doesn't connect at all

Dude... The server is under maintenance... Like every Wednesday.  :p_swt:

#7 Shinyx

Shinyx

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 29 January 2020 - 08:25 PM

I was watching a brazilian stream (Kdoiz), when the streamer suggered to change the "basic skin" in the game, everyone was facing the problem, but he didn't, he was using this alternate skin. I tried this here and it worked! I'm using the "scribbling Kid" skin. It's a possible solution, for some cases it worked, i don't know if it's going to be functional for everyone.

I have been using "Scribbling Kid" skin since day 1, but I have still encountered it randomly when I played the game. It seems to be alright now though.. never knew what actually caused it. Thought it was caused by CTRL+V, but also ALT+E, or even plain clicking on vending shops to sell my loot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users