Sakray Notes 1-31-2020 - Page 6 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Sakray Notes 1-31-2020

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
189 replies to this topic

#126 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 02 February 2020 - 03:13 PM

Played GX few times, maybe I'm ignorant lol ... but isnt it like all you have to do is to press RC hotkey and hold it. Why do you need AHK for RC?

As for RG, yes AHk can help to spam VP. However, I tried AHK before and it sucked so much. It messed up everything and everything became so awkward. I preferred to manually click every skills from VP, CS, pots and such. It felt so much better than and much more satisfying.

Get a good mouse and you dont have to break it. Wireless mouse suck, btw lol

RC is just like any other skill in RO. you have to press it multiple times as needed. it's actually a superior skill in speed compared to anything that needs mouse click.

I was not really doing instances before i got a chance to learn to use AHK.. moment i started doing instances, i knew i had to find a way to stop abusing both my laptop's keys and finger nerves. i was close to getting carpal tunnel.

SwordSaint had to stop playing RO cause he got one. He never knew there's a thing called AHK. Some people don't have this problem it seems but there's people like us who do.

#127 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 02 February 2020 - 03:13 PM

did the pet hunger status change? am feeding manually at Neutral, pet does /hmm instead of /ok, not sure if feeding it correctly still.

does it now need to be Hungry before being fed?

before, feeding at Neutral will give /ok and increases intimacy. i can't check what it does to intimacy for now since the time between feeding is so long.

tested for evolved pets

The feeding and intimacy system at this part should be fine.
The same scenario already existed before the pet evolution update arrived.

It shows that emote(/hmm) when feeding the pet at around Shy/Awkward range, but it can still show even when the pet info window says Neutral, particularly, when the pet has just left Shy intimacy but still has low intimacy points (very early Neutral intimacy stage).
After feeding it a couple more times in the future, it will start giving you the normal(/ok) response.

It's just more noticeable now because evolved pets' intimacy range are stretched out so much.

Edit: Yes, you can still feed at Neutral and gain intimacy points. You don't need to wait for the pet to be Hungry

Edited by ninJedi, 02 February 2020 - 03:18 PM.

#128 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 02 February 2020 - 03:39 PM

And like everyone said, where's the patch notes? It's ~26 hours remaining before the opening.

AHK is not an option anymore under EAC? It has been tested?

Tried it in RT, it doesn't work anymore, sadly...

#129 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 02 February 2020 - 05:31 PM

I didn't release the live patch. But the executables for are already updated so that on monday there is no need to download again.

oh okay thats a relief , im just gonna leave my newly installed client and waiting for open server...

#130 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 February 2020 - 05:32 PM

RC is just like any other skill in RO. you have to press it multiple times as needed. it's actually a superior skill in speed compared to anything that needs mouse click.

I was not really doing instances before i got a chance to learn to use AHK.. moment i started doing instances, i knew i had to find a way to stop abusing both my laptop's keys and finger nerves. i was close to getting carpal tunnel.

SwordSaint had to stop playing RO cause he got one. He never knew there's a thing called AHK. Some people don't have this problem it seems but there's people like us who do.

Time to switch your class boi!!!

I looked up what the hell carpal tunnel was. Looks terrible. Yes you're right. I was never aware such syndrome. I spammed my mouse compulsively because I didnt use AHK in iRO, but I never got that carpal tunnel thing  :ani_awsm: 

#131 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA
  • Server:Thor

Posted 02 February 2020 - 05:48 PM

The feeding and intimacy system at this part should be fine.
The same scenario already existed before the pet evolution update arrived.

It shows that emote(/hmm) when feeding the pet at around Shy/Awkward range, but it can still show even when the pet info window says Neutral, particularly, when the pet has just left Shy intimacy but still has low intimacy points (very early Neutral intimacy stage).
After feeding it a couple more times in the future, it will start giving you the normal(/ok) response.

It's just more noticeable now because evolved pets' intimacy range are stretched out so much.

Edit: Yes, you can still feed at Neutral and gain intimacy points. You don't need to wait for the pet to be Hungry

so if it works, manual feeding will be faster when it gets to Neutral? or is there different points given per hunger level?

right now auto feeding takes too long, and getting to Neutral is much faster than Hungry

#132 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 February 2020 - 05:58 PM

Time to switch your class boi!!!

I looked up what the hell carpal tunnel was. Looks terrible. Yes you're right. I was never aware such syndrome. I spammed my mouse compulsively because I didnt use AHK in iRO, but I never got that carpal tunnel thing  :ani_awsm: 

You'll be generally ok if you take breaks regularly and move your hand a little bit. What is really dangeours is multiple hours on end of repetitive motion.

#133 Ylliw

Ylliw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 02 February 2020 - 06:18 PM

I4Yc0xD.png

Some of my friends cannot install the new client but can play RO:Transc. Any fix?

#134 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 02 February 2020 - 06:24 PM

You'll be generally ok if you take breaks regularly and move your hand a little bit. What is really dangeours is multiple hours on end of repetitive motion.

Duh ofc, that's the benefit of only doing WoE and not PvM. So literally 4 hours a week or so  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

#135 DDQuidam

DDQuidam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok DS
  • Server:Nintendo DSi XL

Posted 02 February 2020 - 07:12 PM

The truth is that ppl aren't all born equal and some ppl simply weren't born with videogames in mind. A sad reality but one you have to acknowledge when it comes to fairness in competitions (which a MMO basically is, p2w aside), otherwise you're pretty much forcing everyone to use what would essentially be the best method available and one that completely bypasses a fundamental aspect of the competition. Funny since the Nike Vaporfly shoes are being banned from competitions bc they provide an artificial boost that pretty much forces everyone to use them, you'd see if you apply your argument about making ppl with less capability able to compete at the same (or higher) level makes no sense.

I get that this is a game and, while i'm mentioning the competition aspect, at the end of the day you're talking about a core aspect of the game. Why not make it so that it automatically selects the monster while spamming the skill? Easily doable with AHK, you may say you won't use it for that but even if you don't, someone else will; the whole point of the mechanics is to work with them, not around them, that literally takes away the very premise of the mechanic, and that's why those shoes will be banned.

A friend of mine suffers from it, got so bad he stopped playing altogether too, he's tried different things (the best one simply playing with a controller, tho not the best for actual pc games like ro or lol, which he was obsessed with) so i'm not gonna tell you to just get a different kind of mouse (which there are quite a lot to choose from), it's a sad thing when you can't do what you like bc your own body won't allow it but sometimes it's better to face reality and actually look for a solution. My friend wouldn't perform surgery to fix it, i don't blame him for prioritising his health over his hoby, life's all about priorities and certainly a lot more than videogames and sadly nature made sure he should stay away from it the moment he was born...

#136 Morning12345

Morning12345

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 02 February 2020 - 07:54 PM

Can you get ban for using auto scripts? Pretty sad to find genuine legitimate players who use outside programs to play this game...

#137 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts

Posted 02 February 2020 - 08:00 PM

as razer product market agenda "unfair advantage" xD

#138 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 02 February 2020 - 08:06 PM

i'll just buy a cheap ass mouse with macro software.
hopefully EAC doesn't block it.

#139 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts

Posted 02 February 2020 - 08:15 PM

a friend of mine have fantech mouse, same price as 1500KP+VIP, the macro software works great on his RG and RK :)

#140 DDQuidam

DDQuidam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok DS
  • Server:Nintendo DSi XL

Posted 02 February 2020 - 08:20 PM

a friend of mine have fantech mouse, same price as 1500KP+VIP, the macro software works great on his RG and RK :)

Tried it on the EAC server already?  :o

i'll just buy a cheap ass mouse with macro software.
hopefully EAC doesn't block it.

Bad news for you, EAC should block any input from your mouse that isn't a default mouse button (and i guess it would apply to keyboards too), so no scripts nor mouse button capability beyond the default 5 mouse buttons (i use a logitech G402 and the extra three buttons won't work), game specific mouse profiles won't work either.

Edited by Minabe, 02 February 2020 - 08:24 PM.

#141 CKDD

CKDD

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 02 February 2020 - 08:34 PM

below macro setup for rolling cutter on razer synapse (/q2)

Edited by CKDD, 02 February 2020 - 08:43 PM.

#142 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts

Posted 02 February 2020 - 08:35 PM

tried synapse works well and his fantech software works great, we did BB party last time :)

#143 DragonAco

DragonAco

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 02 February 2020 - 08:38 PM

hmm . i just download the client and try to log into sakray client ..

is it save to play or try the update before the chaos open ?

cause i saw my AB level diff at sakray

from my AB level before server down   

#144 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts

Posted 02 February 2020 - 08:42 PM

sakray chars are old backup, it meant for testing purposes only

#145 DragonAco

DragonAco

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 02 February 2020 - 08:47 PM

sakray chars are old backup, it meant for testing purposes only

ok . got it .. try test what new in there .

thanks ya

#146 EdwinKuswanto

EdwinKuswanto

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 861 posts
  • Server:[Renewa]Chaos

Posted 02 February 2020 - 10:24 PM

Camp, dont forget about the mushrooms....

#147 AlsonFam

AlsonFam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1181 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 02 February 2020 - 10:45 PM

I downloaded the RO DLM but it says that I got not enough disk space ._. While I got about 140gb. So the new update RO got more than 140gb?  :o

#148 NihonHikikomoriK

NihonHikikomoriK

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 02 February 2020 - 11:23 PM

I downloaded the RO DLM but it says that I got not enough disk space ._. While I got about 140gb. So the new update RO got more than 140gb?  :o

You sure it didnt ask for RAM? Or maybe you are using a USB? :hmm:  just direct it to correct place. I havent tried downloading it so idk.

Edited by NihonHikikomoriK, 02 February 2020 - 11:26 PM.

#149 huhnny

huhnny

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 03 February 2020 - 12:56 AM

camp, can u guys put Boitata card?

#150 AlsonFam

AlsonFam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1181 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 03 February 2020 - 02:59 AM

You sure it didnt ask for RAM? Or maybe you are using a USB? :hmm:  just direct it to correct place. I havent tried downloading it so idk.

Nope. I didn't use any USB at all. And my RAM is 8GB RAM. By anyway, my problem already settle because I installed into my other drive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users