buying vip on steam - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

buying vip on steam

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 PelySux

PelySux

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 22 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 February 2020 - 11:29 AM

i bought vip on steam but it put the vip on my primary account i made when i first downloaded ragnarok on steam that i dont use anymore, can i change the primary account that steam uses? also can i add kafra points to another account that's not my primary account? also can you change the vip to the account that i use? i already sent a ticket but i thought i ask here too

have a nice day

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 07 February 2020 - 11:38 AM

Hello,

RO accounts created through Steam must use Steam webpage/overlay to buy points. You will not be able to use WP page to buy points for said accounts, opposite should be also true.

If you have a secondary account, supposedly created through WP page then yes you can add points to it but only through WP Power UP options.

WP Login - To Power UP:
https://www.warpport...ount/login.aspx

As for moving VIP from Steam account to WP account, that you should wait on staff response.

#3 PelySux

PelySux

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 February 2020 - 12:11 PM

i meant game accounts made on the same account, i try to power up the game account i want to vip but i try to pay with paypal and nothing happens

also there's no option to buy vip? just wp points

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 07 February 2020 - 12:30 PM

For normal accounts (WP), the VIP is now an item in game. Add points to your desired WP account ID then in game buy the item from Kafra Shop.

Edit:
As I was informed, VIP times options on Steam will be phased out (shouldn't be there).

Edited by VModCinnamon, 07 February 2020 - 12:31 PM.

#5 PelySux

PelySux

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 February 2020 - 01:01 PM

ok gotcha thanks for the quick response, i have another question

how do i add kafra points to the game account i want?

on steam it doesnt give me option to choose the account i want to give the kafra points, it automatically chooses the game account i first made that i dont want kafra points on,

is there a way to do that? add kafra points to another game account on steam?

#6 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 07 February 2020 - 01:33 PM

You can only have 1 RO account per Steam account (email), so there will be no option to choose from. You mentioned points went to your secondary account, how did you manage to check that one?

#7 PelySux

PelySux

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 February 2020 - 02:47 PM

i open the game and closed the window with the server list, that way u can log on another game account in steam version, then i went to the cash shop to buy vip, i thought that way it will give vip to the account i was using, but it give it to the main account, the one steam always opens by default, now i know i need to make another steam account

thanks for the help have a nice day

#8 7776221028095045667

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 November 2022 - 05:35 AM

Could someone provide detailed instructions on how to give Gravity my money? They don't seem to want it. I've tried for a while to buy points via Steam, but can't locate any option in Steam or the In-game overlay. What a trash experience for a returning player.

EDIT: Appears you have to initiate the purchase in-game having loaded the game via Steam. It opens a Steam overlay option that gives access to purchases.

Edited by 7776221028095045667, 15 November 2022 - 04:48 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users