[CHAOS] Giving away EQs for new starters - Page 15 - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 6 votes

[CHAOS] Giving away EQs for new starters

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
572 replies to this topic

#351 xiaoma

xiaoma

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 July 2021 - 11:18 AM

Hi, I just return a few days ago

IGN: Yukyuzan Anji

This is a Sura, my highest level(150) character.

But I'm enjoying the game, so I play all classes :)

Geneticist, 1 soon to be Mechanic, 1 soon to be Ranger, 1 soon to be Guillotine Cross and many 2nd classess XD

I never have any end game equipments though, so I appreciate any help :)

BTW, does TI mean Thanatos Tower?

Keep seeing posts that say you can Greed there and get lots of zeny, is it true?

#352 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 July 2021 - 03:51 PM

Hi, I just return a few days ago

IGN: Yukyuzan Anji

This is a Sura, my highest level(150) character.

But I'm enjoying the game, so I play all classes :)

Geneticist, 1 soon to be Mechanic, 1 soon to be Ranger, 1 soon to be Guillotine Cross and many 2nd classess XD

I never have any end game equipments though, so I appreciate any help :)

BTW, does TI mean Thanatos Tower?

Keep seeing posts that say you can Greed there and get lots of zeny, is it true?

Hey there, I don't have any end game equipments - only for newbies!

And TI means the turn-in map from Gramps :D just greed!

#353 xiaoma

xiaoma

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 July 2021 - 07:38 PM

Hey there, I don't have any end game equipments - only for newbies!

And TI means the turn-in map from Gramps :D just greed!

IGN: Bowser Jr.
Class: Knight
Level: 83
Server Chaos

This is what I'm playing now, will you help me faster my leveling to Rune Knight?  :unsure:  

oh! TI means Turn-In Gramps, thanks for the info :)

ps. Hope I'm not bothering you with this reply, just trying my chance to get some freebies, so I can wear equipments other than those given by Eden Group :P  If you think I'm not qualify to get any giveaways, it's fine  :p_sad:

Edited by xiaoma, 09 July 2021 - 10:06 PM.

#354 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 11 July 2021 - 03:38 AM

IGN: Bowser Jr.
Level: 83
Server Chaos

This is what I'm playing now, will you help me faster my leveling to Rune Knight?  :unsure:  

oh! TI means Turn-In Gramps, thanks for the info :)

ps. Hope I'm not bothering you with this reply, just trying my chance to get some freebies, so I can wear equipments other than those given by Eden Group :P  If you think I'm not qualify to get any giveaways, it's fine  :p_sad:

For your lv 83 knight I got some things, I jsut don't have anything for level 100++!

I sent you a few items, maybe it'll help? Cheers!

#355 Clean4

Clean4

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 July 2021 - 03:47 AM

Hey there, 

Fresh noobie coming back to the game.

Character Name: Siiipy

Level 35

Class: Thief -> going assasin.

Server: Chaos.

Thanks for your help and welcome =)

<3

#356 WNxRedkn1ght

WNxRedkn1ght

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Choas

Posted 12 July 2021 - 03:48 AM

new to game 

IGN: NonyaBaka

Class: Blacksmith (Battle Smith)

Level: 62

If able to help that would be awesome

#357 xiaoma

xiaoma

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 12 July 2021 - 11:22 PM

For your lv 83 knight I got some things, I jsut don't have anything for level 100++!

I sent you a few items, maybe it'll help? Cheers!

Got them. Thank you in-game :) But in case that wasn't sent, came here to thank you again :)

THANK YOU :)

#358 ReysisVSumeragi

ReysisVSumeragi

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 July 2021 - 12:02 AM

new to this server but not from this game and wishing to be noticed

IGN: Ilyuzen (it starts with capital i then followed by small letter L, yes I know its confusing)

Class: Knight Agi kinda Bowling Bash type
Level: 90  

Server Chaos

I play around 21:00 GMT +8 

#359 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 15 July 2021 - 05:48 PM

Hey there, 

Fresh noobie coming back to the game.

Character Name: Siiipy

Level 35

Class: Thief -> going assasin.

Server: Chaos.

Thanks for your help and welcome =)

<3

new to game 

IGN: NonyaBaka

Class: Blacksmith (Battle Smith)

Level: 62

If able to help that would be awesome

new to this server but not from this game and wishing to be noticed

IGN: Ilyuzen (it starts with capital i then followed by small letter L, yes I know its confusing)

Class: Knight Agi kinda Bowling Bash type
Level: 90  

Server Chaos

I play around 21:00 GMT +8 

Hello! Sent to all of you! :D 

Enjoy~ sorry for the delay~

#360 ReysisVSumeragi

ReysisVSumeragi

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 July 2021 - 10:58 PM

Hey!

Yay! Thank you so much!!

;) 

Hello! Sent to all of you! :D

Enjoy~ sorry for the delay~

#361 Couronne

Couronne

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 July 2021 - 07:09 PM

Hello, I just played last Saturday, I don't know if I would still get free newbie stuff but I'm already a lvl 92 Rogue with the help of the event, am I still qualified? lol Thanks!

IGN:Archetto
Class:Rogue
Lv:92

Server:Chaos

Edited by Couronne, 20 July 2021 - 07:11 PM.

#362 LoumilKun

LoumilKun

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 10:22 PM

Hi kind ser! currently new here ehe~ I've heard that you sir is giving away free stuff and I thought, hey I'm new I might find treasure in your trash ehe~
so here I am.

I ser is playing a Level 101 Kagerou <3

I love the Ninja class I mean... They're Ninjas! Who doesn't like ninjas?

They're cool and AWESOME and they wear these fancy Samurai inspired clothing maybe its just me but I love spending time with Ninjas and they're hometown Amatsu, something about Japanese Culture and Sakuras warms my heart <3

you ser can send the equipments in either one of these characters

Leumir Oboro

Currently Level 1 Novice , just created this one since I want both ninja class in my acct ehe~ I'm planning to make this one a Magical Ninja, though my current equipment is with the Kagerou ;3

Leumir Kage

Currently level 101 Kagerou, This is my very first class the one before I knew there was a Booster haha, wasted my time leveling only to find out that Oboro's are more suitable to build as a Magic Ninja. But hey! I'm still planning to make this one as a KS Build or a Ranged one, maybe even a hybrid between Ranged and Melee who knows? there's alot of things you can do with a Ninja! but anyway

I would be on this acct the longest cause I want to max this one first before I move on to another character.

Kind ser I am thanking you in advance for the equipments that you are giving away <3 I hope you have a wonderful day ehe~

#363 MarcusInd

MarcusInd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 July 2021 - 01:23 PM

Returning player. I used to play on and off casually over the years. Trying to figure out how to patch my game properly so I haven't been able to log in yet, but looking forward to getting on! Thanks, and I appreciate any help with gear/zeni that you can offer.

Morph

Assassin

Level 70-99 (can't remember)

Chaos

Yahee

Priest

Chaos

#364 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 28 July 2021 - 12:55 AM

Returning player. I used to play on and off casually over the years. Trying to figure out how to patch my game properly so I haven't been able to log in yet, but looking forward to getting on! Thanks, and I appreciate any help with gear/zeni that you can offer.

Morph

Assassin

Chaos

Yahee

Priest

Chaos

This one's been sent!

Hi kind ser! currently new here ehe~ I've heard that you sir is giving away free stuff and I thought, hey I'm new I might find treasure in your trash ehe~
so here I am.

I ser is playing a Level 101 Kagerou <3

I love the Ninja class I mean... They're Ninjas! Who doesn't like ninjas?

They're cool and AWESOME and they wear these fancy Samurai inspired clothing maybe its just me but I love spending time with Ninjas and they're hometown Amatsu, something about Japanese Culture and Sakuras warms my heart <3

you ser can send the equipments in either one of these characters

Leumir Oboro

Currently Level 1 Novice , just created this one since I want both ninja class in my acct ehe~ I'm planning to make this one a Magical Ninja, though my current equipment is with the Kagerou ;3

Leumir Kage

Currently level 101 Kagerou, This is my very first class the one before I knew there was a Booster haha, wasted my time leveling only to find out that Oboro's are more suitable to build as a Magic Ninja. But hey! I'm still planning to make this one as a KS Build or a Ranged one, maybe even a hybrid between Ranged and Melee who knows? there's alot of things you can do with a Ninja! but anyway

I would be on this acct the longest cause I want to max this one first before I move on to another character.

Kind ser I am thanking you in advance for the equipments that you are giving away <3 I hope you have a wonderful day ehe~

Hey dude! Unfortunately I don't have a lot of ninja gears, but sending you a few generic gears instead.

#365 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 16 August 2021 - 09:02 PM

Hey all, bumping this since I just got a heap of new items! Leave a comment if you need anything!

#366 NillK

NillK

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 15 September 2021 - 06:51 AM

Hi! I came back around a month ago after years of not playing. I always played very casually and thought I'd download the game for a bit and remember the old times, but now I'm hooked!

I remember I always played Rogue no matter how many times I started over, I tried playing something else this time around, but I just couldn't resist the urge to make another Rogue, so now I'm mainly playing Stalker! (my first Stalker ever lol)

It's been very fun getting to learn the game and actually try to take my character somewhere, find spots to farm stuff/drop cards to make some money, getting to buy better gear for my Stalker plus gear for other secondary characters, because I love to try new classes and builds (variety is the spice of life after all).

My next goal is to get gear for a decent Hindsight Sage just for fun, because it's a class and build that I always wanted but never had the funds to really make it work (I already made one and she's around lvl 80 but I just couldn't make the setup I had work out so I'm going back to the drawing board).

I'm enjoying getting everything for myself so far but I thought I'd try my luck and ask for some help here. Any gear useful for my Stalker or Hindsight Sage is greatly appreciated. Also some tips on how to make the Sage work decently well without a Soul Linker. I just wanna make it for fun so I'm not planning on taking it super far into the game, but I was wondering if I should stay as a Sage, or if there's any benefit on becoming a Hindsight Scholar?

IGN: Lynn-K

Class: Stalker lvl 93, Hindsight Sage? :)

Thank you for your time!

#367 Mayonakanoryu

Mayonakanoryu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 16 September 2021 - 10:28 PM

IGN: Bauma
Lv: 97 sin (updated from 85)

Looking for more than just gear, I’m a returning player looking for a new band of heros. Believe it or not, saw an old post about a previous friend of mine who hung up his hat and he had become a moderator - Dr. Azzy. I remember we met in the orc dungeon so many years ago heh.

Edited by Mayonakanoryu, 20 September 2021 - 12:27 PM.

#368 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 17 September 2021 - 04:22 AM

Hi! I came back around a month ago after years of not playing. I always played very casually and thought I'd download the game for a bit and remember the old times, but now I'm hooked!

I remember I always played Rogue no matter how many times I started over, I tried playing something else this time around, but I just couldn't resist the urge to make another Rogue, so now I'm mainly playing Stalker! (my first Stalker ever lol)

It's been very fun getting to learn the game and actually try to take my character somewhere, find spots to farm stuff/drop cards to make some money, getting to buy better gear for my Stalker plus gear for other secondary characters, because I love to try new classes and builds (variety is the spice of life after all).

My next goal is to get gear for a decent Hindsight Sage just for fun, because it's a class and build that I always wanted but never had the funds to really make it work (I already made one and she's around lvl 80 but I just couldn't make the setup I had work out so I'm going back to the drawing board).

I'm enjoying getting everything for myself so far but I thought I'd try my luck and ask for some help here. Any gear useful for my Stalker or Hindsight Sage is greatly appreciated. Also some tips on how to make the Sage work decently well without a Soul Linker. I just wanna make it for fun so I'm not planning on taking it super far into the game, but I was wondering if I should stay as a Sage, or if there's any benefit on becoming a Hindsight Scholar?

IGN: Lynn-K

Class: Stalker lvl 93, Hindsight Sage? :)

Thank you for your time!

Hey dude! Welcome back :D

Hindsight sage is so much fun to make!

I've sent some items that hopefully should help~

#369 Kurado3

Kurado3

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 September 2021 - 09:59 AM

Hello, I new player.

but i no need eq. U can halp me in a different way.

tell me about best location for zeny farm... maybe unique quest? or secret quest...

and which equipment is better (and card)

#370 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 23 September 2021 - 01:12 AM

Hello, I new player.

but i no need eq. U can halp me in a different way.

tell me about best location for zeny farm... maybe unique quest? or secret quest...

and which equipment is better (and card)

Hi there, I'll share with you the quick leveling tips that I've been using since Renewal started:

Level 1-20: Spores

Level 25-30: Bigfoot

Level 30-35: Byalan level 2

Level 35-45 (even 50 if you want): Orc village

Level 50-65: Sohee, payon Dungeon

Level 65-80: Grand pecos in Juno

Level 80+: TI events/ Harpies/ Nogg Road

For zeny, loot at TI map (gramps)

What's your ID so I can send you some EQ?

#371 1371190108073324253

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 October 2021 - 06:50 AM

Hi, Im technically a returning player. A few years back i tried the game out for a little but couldnt really get into it by myself.

Two weeks ago i found a little community of friends just starting out and i opened up the game for the first time in a long time and gave myself a fresh start alongside them.

Since then we have transcended and on our way to the third job class, but ive been having concerns with how lacking my gear is (i think im being carried by everyone else), so im reaching out here. Really appreciate anything you can send my way.

IGN: Mapycool
Class: Champion (to be Sura soon)

I wish you well during these time

#372 ForOmri

ForOmri

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 October 2021 - 07:49 PM

Hi. Im a lvl 77 Knight. I do not know anyone here. Do you still give free equipments? Thanks in advance.  :D

IGN: ForOmri

Edited by ForOmri, 08 October 2021 - 01:18 PM.

#373 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 08 October 2021 - 06:43 PM

Hi, Im technically a returning player. A few years back i tried the game out for a little but couldnt really get into it by myself.

Two weeks ago i found a little community of friends just starting out and i opened up the game for the first time in a long time and gave myself a fresh start alongside them.

Since then we have transcended and on our way to the third job class, but ive been having concerns with how lacking my gear is (i think im being carried by everyone else), so im reaching out here. Really appreciate anything you can send my way.

IGN: Mapycool
Class: Champion (to be Sura soon)

I wish you well during these time

Hi. Im a lvl 77 Knight. I do not know anyone here. Do you still give free equipments? Thanks in advance.  :D

IGN: ForOmri

Hello peeps!

Yes I still give EQs! I've sent stuff to both of you~

#374 simkunghae

simkunghae

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 October 2021 - 07:28 PM

currently level 26 Thief, planning to create a Rogue. TIA

IGN: Simkunghae