[CHAOS] Giving away EQs for new starters - Page 5 - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 6 votes

[CHAOS] Giving away EQs for new starters

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
572 replies to this topic

#101 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 May 2020 - 03:32 PM

Hey all just did 2 big ET runs, so reach out if you need equipments! Stay safe everyone!

Please check the main post on how to reach out for free gears. Will be on periodically in front of Izlude academy over the weekend also, so come by and say hi!

#102 ChrispyChris

ChrispyChris

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 12:48 PM

Hi! Good day! Please help me, I just got back playing Ragnarok yesterday. The last time I played was wound November of 2015 lol, I just revisited my old account and reminisced childhood memories by playing it again. I currently have a novice named Chrisanta and I was hoping you could give me any equips for Archer? am planning to take up Dancer and become a Wanderer soon. :) Also, if you have any spare equips for Mage too please? I would be really happy if you could share any equips. I want to have a Wizard soon since I am playing again. Hope you consider my request. Thank you in advance. Chris :) 

P.S. Also, could you give me some advice on how to make a few zeny I guess? I am totally out of zeny lol. 

#103 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 01:53 PM

Hi! Good day! Please help me, I just got back playing Ragnarok yesterday. The last time I played was wound November of 2015 lol, I just revisited my old account and reminisced childhood memories by playing it again. I currently have a novice named Chrisanta and I was hoping you could give me any equips for Archer? am planning to take up Dancer and become a Wanderer soon. :) Also, if you have any spare equips for Mage too please? I would be really happy if you could share any equips. I want to have a Wizard soon since I am playing again. Hope you consider my request. Thank you in advance. Chris :)

P.S. Also, could you give me some advice on how to make a few zeny I guess? I am totally out of zeny lol. 

Hey well done on wanting to become a Wanderer! I have A LOT of spare equipts to give you.

Plus the mage equips, I have some too.

Since you have a lot of requests, would it be possible to meet me in-game instead so I can trade 10 equipments at once? (mail system only allows 5 items to be sent in one mail). Otherwise I'lll mail the items but it'll have to be within multiple mails.   SENT MULTIPLE MAIL. PLEASE CHECK RODEX

As of for zeny, you can try grinding strawberries at Spores (map right of payon) to sell to players, that's the fastest, earliest way to make zeny.

Edited by stormchell, 28 May 2020 - 06:31 PM.

#104 Sryder

Sryder

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 29 May 2020 - 03:18 PM

I just came back after like... 3 years? Apparently I got to level 127 as a Glt Cross... My buddy let me steal all his gear so I'm doing okay there, but I'm lacking a weapon so I can grind, so if you have a spare Katar I'm down haha. I'd buy one but it looks like I did what I always did when I quit, I gave everything away! Lemme know if you can help out! :)

#105 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 04:51 PM

I just came back after like... 3 years? Apparently I got to level 127 as a Glt Cross... My buddy let me steal all his gear so I'm doing okay there, but I'm lacking a weapon so I can grind, so if you have a spare Katar I'm down haha. I'd buy one but it looks like I did what I always did when I quit, I gave everything away! Lemme know if you can help out! :)

Hey I got heaps of spare katars - whats your IGN?

#106 Sryder

Sryder

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 29 May 2020 - 05:37 PM

Its Kasumi Fujibayashi since I was a cringe weeb like 10 years ago... (JK I still am)

#107 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 08:13 PM

Its Kasumi Fujibayashi since I was a cringe weeb like 10 years ago... (JK I still am)

Sent~~ enjoy!

#108 wesleygilvan

wesleygilvan

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 12:15 PM

Yo!

Dont know if im too late, but its worth the try i guess LOL

ign: Blue6 GX

you said u have some Vicius Mind, if happens to have daggers i would love to get one, im actualy looking for one to be honnest, well, thank you anyway, gl hf.

#109 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 01:53 PM

Yo!

Dont know if im too late, but its worth the try i guess LOL

ign: Blue6 GX

you said u have some Vicius Mind, if happens to have daggers i would love to get one, im actualy looking for one to be honnest, well, thank you anyway, gl hf.

Hey there! Never too late! This is always open. Will send something to you now, please keep an eye on your mail function!

#110 Shika82

Shika82

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 02:43 PM

Hello. I'm just getting back into this game. I haven't played it in at least 15 years. I just made a Hunter. What gear should I be looking to get to help me level? Anything from the cash shop that is worth it for leveling? I'm only 58 at the moment.

Edit: If you have anything that can help my ign is ChristinaSierra

Edited by Shika82, 02 June 2020 - 02:44 PM.

#111 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 06:04 PM

Hello. I'm just getting back into this game. I haven't played it in at least 15 years. I just made a Hunter. What gear should I be looking to get to help me level? Anything from the cash shop that is worth it for leveling? I'm only 58 at the moment.

Edit: If you have anything that can help my ign is ChristinaSierra

Hey there! In terms of gears don't worry about it too much until you're ranger, in which Elven bow+ arrow are very good for leveling.

I sent you a lil something something! Please check your mail function!

#112 Shika82

Shika82

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 06:40 PM

Hey there! In terms of gears don't worry about it too much until you're ranger, in which Elven bow+ arrow are very good for leveling.

I sent you a lil something something! Please check your mail function!

Much appreciated man. I didn't think I'd get back into this game like I am. It's still the grind fest that I remember but it's not as bad. You level up way faster than you used to. Plus you can actually respec. I don't have to plan out my stats from 1-100 like I used to. I just wish it didn't crash so much. 

#113 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 06:33 PM

Much appreciated man. I didn't think I'd get back into this game like I am. It's still the grind fest that I remember but it's not as bad. You level up way faster than you used to. Plus you can actually respec. I don't have to plan out my stats from 1-100 like I used to. I just wish it didn't crash so much. 

I think the new EAC system is what's causing a lot of players' grievances right now QQ

#114 ChrisssGee

ChrisssGee

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 02:24 AM

Hi!

I'm a new player in iRO!
Sanguin Blade is my name

May I ask for some help for leveling this character (Thief job)
Im planning to be an Assassin and end 'rona

Thanks!

#115 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 02:55 AM

Hi!

I'm a new player in iRO!
Sanguin Blade is my name

May I ask for some help for leveling this character (Thief job)
Im planning to be an Assassin and end 'rona

Thanks!

Sent something to you! Please check your mail function! Enjoy!

#116 HayateBune

HayateBune

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 11:19 AM

I'm a new player on RO

MiyukiSora

Class: Thief/Assassin where i get the levels :)

#117 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 03:36 PM

I'm a new player on RO

MiyukiSora

Class: Thief/Assassin where i get the levels :)

Hey there, sent you something! Through my alt this time (Endexine). Please check your mail function!

#118 Kwaskwas

Kwaskwas

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 June 2020 - 09:40 AM

Hi,

I just started again after not having played since they introduced rebirth classes.

I just changed into thief aiming to be a rogue for now. The thing is I am not too sure if that is what I am sticking with. Looking at all those new (for me) third jobs makes me unsure what I want to play long term. So if you were to help me, do you think it would be possible to send something that could be useful for other classes aswell?

Thank you for doing this btw., it's such a nice thing to do.

Edit: Forgot my ingame name: Quasi

Edited by Kwaskwas, 07 June 2020 - 09:41 AM.

#119 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 08 June 2020 - 12:34 AM

Hi,

I just started again after not having played since they introduced rebirth classes.

I just changed into thief aiming to be a rogue for now. The thing is I am not too sure if that is what I am sticking with. Looking at all those new (for me) third jobs makes me unsure what I want to play long term. So if you were to help me, do you think it would be possible to send something that could be useful for other classes aswell?

Thank you for doing this btw., it's such a nice thing to do.

Edit: Forgot my ingame name: Quasi

Hey! Thanks for reaching out! What I've done is I've sent you 5 separate mail with 5 items each. Each mail has different items for different classes. 

Check your in-game mail function and simply "receive-all!"

#120 Elphaz

Elphaz

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 June 2020 - 07:31 AM

Hello I heard that IRO has recently updated the performer(pref. Dancer)
I'm starting anew here on IRO ,sadly there are truly little love for the performer out there 

Character name: Cille Cipher

#121 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 08 June 2020 - 02:23 PM

Hello I heard that IRO has recently updated the performer(pref. Dancer)
I'm starting anew here on IRO ,sadly there are truly little love for the performer out there 

Character name: Cille Cipher

YAAAYYY A PERFORMER!!!

I've sent you something! in 2 separate mail, so please keep an eye on your mail function! Performers needs some loveeee

#122 Elphaz

Elphaz

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 June 2020 - 03:43 AM

YAAAYYY A PERFORMER!!!

I've sent you something! in 2 separate mail, so please keep an eye on your mail function! Performers needs some loveeee

OMG
just when I thought I need some whips to replace mine thank you very much !

#123 Randdddy

Randdddy

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 June 2020 - 10:18 PM

Hi

I use to play RO more than 15 years ago.

Recently came back to CHAOS server.

Would you have any item for Wizard? Im currently level 78

IGN: Randd_92

#124 stormchell

stormchell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 03:28 AM

Hi

I use to play RO more than 15 years ago.

Recently came back to CHAOS server.

Would you have any item for Wizard? Im currently level 78

IGN: Randd_92

Sent to you ^^

#125 hunsamike

hunsamike

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 June 2020 - 03:01 AM

Hi. 

I have just started a few days ago.

It would be great if you could help me out there.

My IGN: ~''[PaCeMo]''~    << Note that it is double apostrophe (not quotation marks)

My first build is a hunter.

Appreciate your help here. Thank you so much. BTW sorry about my IGN that might cause some issue.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users