Thor WoE is dead, "UPDATE" killed it iykwim; What are the countermeasures? - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 1 votes

Thor WoE is dead, "UPDATE" killed it iykwim; What are the countermeasures?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
55 replies to this topic

#26 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 11 February 2020 - 11:45 PM

"Sir, an allied ship from our fleet is sinking nearby, shall we go help them?"

"No, let's ridicule them for no reason"
1000 IQ

#27 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 February 2020 - 11:47 PM

I've already been asking them to have it re-released for chaos pips too tho ._.

thanks for the correction, my english really need to polished but im playing the game im enjoying lol

#28 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 11 February 2020 - 11:51 PM

AFAIK

entweihen card
Sunglasses[1] +3 Str/Dex/Vit/Int/Agi/Luk

others are probably less relevent in game already

#29 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 11:55 PM

im playing the game im enjoying lol

That's good!
Let's keep it that way and not get in the way of other people having fun too
:no1:

Respect is a two-way street

Edited by ninJedi, 11 February 2020 - 11:55 PM.

#30 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 11 February 2020 - 11:57 PM

Thor seems super dead i feel bad for them but why on earth would they continue? isnt it just wasting time now?

WoE and the reason why I made this thread in the first place

###

Greed clip doesnt work btw

#31 Lux010

Lux010

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 12:01 AM

WoE and the reason why I made this thread in the first place

###

1 v 1 pvp??

#32 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 12:02 AM

Its effects have been restored :heh:

It's been months already actually

#33 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 12 February 2020 - 12:07 AM

AFAIK

entweihen card
Sunglasses[1] +3 Str/Dex/Vit/Int/Agi/Luk

others are probably less relevent in game already

I already requested the staff to add an enchantment for middle headgear like 2 years ago that were in kRO and pRO way back in 2013. I wonder what makes them don't want to add them.  :wah:

As for Entweihen... Why did the staff forgot to wipe this back when they wiped all other cards though? And it's too late to wipe them now since almost 5 years have already passed and the cards are already circulating... Fortunately, there are now many other items that makes this less relevant and most people prefer defensive cards to place for armors and most strongest armor doesn't have a slot, anyways.

Thor seems super dead i feel bad for them but why on earth would they continue? isnt it just wasting time now?

To cater Asians mostly and most active Thor players before the hiatus still cannot install or open iRO right now. Also WoE and PvP are a little bit competitive (mostly weekends and/or after WoE) but that's before hiatus.

#34 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 12:08 AM

Its effects have been restored :heh:

It's been months already actually

Man i live in the stone age lol

#35 Lux010

Lux010

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 12:10 AM

T> GREED CLIP = TGK CARD + GTB CARD FIX

#36 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 12:41 AM

Behold!

A looter's wet dream:

1ikpLDz.png

:heh: :fsh:

#37 Lux010

Lux010

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 01:12 AM

Behold!
A looter's wet dream:
1ikpLDz.png

oh mey ged. hahaha!

#38 Scrappy51

Scrappy51

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • LocationShattered Space of Loneliness
  • Server:Not Found

Posted 12 February 2020 - 01:26 AM

Our Greed clip is too OP it loots everything on the screen :D

Hey we still enjoyed last monday's Woe a bit ,i miss fighting againts our allies tbh :P

#39 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 01:26 AM

Happened on thor exodus
Happened on classic revival thing (that thing they did some weeks after migration)
Happened on Re:start

There was nothing telling us it wont happen again and it did so i rather just not dwell on it

#########
Good ol greed clip now i can do lvl 3 greed with my mecha while wearing backpack :heh:

#40 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 01:29 AM

Behold!

A looter's wet dream:

1ikpLDz.png

!!!

with all the loot stealing that happen on RT, it must be implemented on RT asap, they need it lol

https://forums.warpp...t-stolen-again/

#41 Lux010

Lux010

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 01:34 AM

And this is why it’s satisfying when Warpportal giving more attention to RoT. Then Chaos folks are freaking out making topics here and there asking for love hahaha

thor mvp cards vs chaos mvp cards. ggwp

#42 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 12 February 2020 - 01:41 AM

!!!

with all the loot stealing that happen on RT, it must be implemented on RT asap, they need it lol

https://forums.warpp...t-stolen-again/

exJvbhs.png

WP should sell this in RT VIP shop

#43 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 01:43 AM

Wait till you guys try equipping Greed Clip together with the Heroic Backpack on a smith and unlock Greed lvl 10

The mobs just straight up give you their loot. Don't need to kill anything anymore :heh:

#44 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 06:01 AM

Please do not bring real life politics to the forums. It causes stress for some users in what should be their relaxing time.

#45 gengki08

gengki08

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 06:25 AM

Boitata Armor? 16.1 ang 16.2 armors are still better and Boitata's effects except the small MDEF are disabled.

RWC Indo Hat? Only LUK+5 is working.

MSH? Chaos already have those too.

Jinn Marin? Chaos also already have those.

MVP Cards? Chaos has way more MVP cards.

Ancient Shield of Aeon? The Stone Curse effect is disabled.

Golden Wings? It's effects are disabled too, as far as I remembered way back when Thor server was new.

Guyak Pudding? The staff said there would be a time these would be available to Chaos too, as I recalled.

So, what are the OP items are referring to?

And people like these that destroying the server and using any possible way to degrade (even way back when Thor was still new to iRO) are the reason I'm the only Thor player who doesn't want a merge and will never play Chaos. I'm only playing Thor and RT as of this year. Also playing Classic when it was still there and was planning to play Re:Start but it's already been closed before I even tried.

Actually, these are not the items/gears that you should be scared for, Thor has more than that!

Since the last management of Philippine RO (specially the GM's) is more like a swine rather than a person, they would not care to trade for REAL MONEY the customized gears they are making.

The deal is always processed under the table, you buy it from the GM DIRECTLY. Can you imagine the rampant corruption in the server?

Sample customized items in Thor (for the BLESSED ones whose items were not wiped out during the migration)

1. Armors with 2 TGK Card or 1 Unfrozen 1 TGK

2. Mid gears with more than the allowable stat increment such as +9 dex, +9 int etc, (i even heard there is a lower gear with this as well haha)

3. Mid Costumes with Cards

4. +20 Perfect Enchant BXB (I even saw this in a post in PH RO Selling FB group once LOL)

5. Customized Enchant for Arch Angel wings (useless now)

These are just to name a few, who knows there could be more LOL, the pRO GM team can customize prolly anything they can trade for money.

If merging is to be considered, they should probably check the entire database of Thor to wipe such gears.

For WOE revitalization project, I suggest to also take a look at how private servers do their WOE, it's not bad to get idea's from the successful ones! Study their concept, consolidate and make it your own!

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone, and iRO needs to get out of its nest!

it's time to FLY!

#46 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 12 February 2020 - 07:31 AM

Actually, these are not the items/gears that you should be scared for, Thor has more than that!

Since the last management of Philippine RO (specially the GM's) is more like a swine rather than a person, they would not care to trade for REAL MONEY the customized gears they are making.

The deal is always processed under the table, you buy it from the GM DIRECTLY. Can you imagine the rampant corruption in the server?

Sample customized items in Thor (for the BLESSED ones whose items were not wiped out during the migration)

1. Armors with 2 TGK Card or 1 Unfrozen 1 TGK

2. Mid gears with more than the allowable stat increment such as +9 dex, +9 int etc, (i even heard there is a lower gear with this as well haha)

3. Mid Costumes with Cards

4. +20 Perfect Enchant BXB (I even saw this in a post in PH RO Selling FB group once LOL)

5. Customized Enchant for Arch Angel wings (useless now)

These are just to name a few, who knows there could be more LOL, the pRO GM team can customize prolly anything they can trade for money.

If merging is to be considered, they should probably check the entire database of Thor to wipe such gears.

For WOE revitalization project, I suggest to also take a look at how private servers do their WOE, it's not bad to get idea's from the successful ones! Study their concept, consolidate and make it your own!

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone, and iRO needs to get out of its nest!

it's time to FLY!

1. The TGK card that were there has been removed for sure but the Armor (I think it's +20 Cotton Shirts [2] and yes, it was 2 slotted when I saw it in pRO) might still be there but not sure if it's reverted back at only 1 slot when it was migrated or if they're even migrated in the first place. This is the most infamous item that is customized by GMs back then among all of those "customized" items, AFAIK.
  2. It's only +3, not +9 and there's no lower HG about that.
  3. This is the thing I actually saw but that's when Angel Wing Ears and Evil Wing Ears were still an actual slotted middle headgear not yet turned into costume, so it's the problem of migration process and not because of corruption in this case. I think I even saw a mini-boss-carded (forgot the card) "Costume" AWE DEX+3 at some point already in iRO.
  4. Not sure if the only P2P server (pRO New Chaos) has that but as I recall, no one in F2P owns that. Even the Golden Wings I mentioned also came from that P2P server, and that was also +20 that I saw in my very own eyes (the owner open view his/her equipment) that were successfully migrated but effects were disabled fortunately. The owner even actually wanted his garment to be wiped out. I wonder where is that person now? :heh:
  5. Not totally but so far, it's only use now is for healers like AB only if they got that large healing bonus enchant, which is hard to get too. :wah:

#47 activista

activista

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • LocationSt. Capitolina Abbey
  • Server:Ghost

Posted 12 February 2020 - 09:05 AM

if you encounter/see those suspicious characters/items you can report it right away and let the GMs investigate their accounts. i bet most of players are good on tracing and reporting something bad. 

crybabies be like: 

1 hit in WoE = OP OCP gears.

1 player with Gioia = WoE is dead

EAC activated = I QUIT! I DONT HAVE CHEATS.

if they want to merge both servers well that's good, it is more exciting. for schedule of WoE, I think we should follow Chaos WoE time because we were just migrated from pRO and sorry for those thor players who can't particiate if merge will happen.

if merge wont happen, we can't do anything about it. it's their(WP) decision. 

stop whining. just enjoy the game. /gawi

#48 bgmds

bgmds

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 09:30 AM

few months ago

"Thor's Woe is really active. There are more people than chaos"

lol

#49 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1244 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 February 2020 - 11:23 AM

Sometimes I login just to hear the BG music. It's not the same hearing it from youtube or from somewhere else.

#50 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 12 February 2020 - 03:26 PM

I dont even give a damn about Thor OP gears. You all can have bug machetes to smack people. I'm good with a pocket knife. Getting stabbed by either in the skull will yield a fatality regardless lol

Cant believe Chaos and Thor dudes still argue over OP items at this moment when we are both screwed by RoT lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users