Transcendence needs reporting option or active GMs - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Transcendence needs reporting option or active GMs

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 7926170719135018827

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Poring

Posted 11 February 2020 - 12:04 AM

There is an alarming amount of bots as of recent....anywhere that is a known farming spot for zeny, there is bots. I have pictures of a bot literally just on a track going from left to right and killing mobs in iz_dun01.....theres like 12 rogues with sakkats at sea otters everyday all day botting....the list goes on....

Now I know active GM's is asking a lot these days, so a reporting system thats actually looked into would be nice, a section on the forums that people can provide video and or pictures of the bots would be nice....basically something to combat this before it does irreversible damage and ruins ROT....ROT is fresh and fun has a good amount of people PLEASE don't let it get ruined like past attempts of RO because of 1 issue untreated....

#2 P3litez

P3litez

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcedence

Posted 11 February 2020 - 03:36 AM

I believe that the best way to solve the problem at this point was ban ip and ban mac adress.
As much as the best way to solve it is by adjusting the EAC, they could at least use this method.
He once erred a 6-month ban on logging on to the server and creating accounts and loses all items in all accounts that were logged on that IP, banned the game completely.
I believe that in this way the problem would certainly be minimized.
Now banning on account is like wiping ice.

#3 Migliari

Migliari

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 06:19 AM

I started to play RO transcendence with so much joy, but I´m already losing my will to do it. 

The issue with bots is growing and I can't see any actions or plans from the staff to solve it right now or in the future.

Actions need to be taken as quickly as possible, the economy is already being affected and the staff must show at least will to do something efficient.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users