Faceworm instances is still bug but i love it - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Faceworm instances is still bug but i love it

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Asukirin

Asukirin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 February 2020 - 09:48 PM

please dont fix it and report it.

#2 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 13 February 2020 - 10:21 PM

*thumbs up

#3 XxMitchxX

XxMitchxX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 February 2020 - 11:07 PM

Anyone used santas skill reset.

I did and now some of the skills i selected used points but don't count towards the next tier of skills

#4 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 12:16 AM

you need to credit the same number of skill points according to the acquired job lvl per mutation xD

e.g. 9 for novice, 49 for high swordsman, 69 for LK, and the rest to 3rdies. btw at the chat box it will notify you how many skill points you need to advanced.

edit: on topic, the queen when in raged always returned in the center >.<

Edited by deforte, 14 February 2020 - 01:17 AM.

#5 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 15 February 2020 - 06:08 AM

I also want to clarify to the staff if the new behavior of Faceworm Queen is intentional or not, if they read this thread...

please dont fix it and report it.

I think it's already a "fix" rather than a bug. :heh:

EDIT: And I actually like this new behavior of Faceworm Queen now.

edit: on topic, the queen when in raged always returned in the center >.<

And heals itself at full HP. I tried to lure it far for it to rage when she's around half of max HP remaining. Right after, instead of using the "poison mist" (since she only have a few HP left), she returns back to using "eggs", which is her behavior when she's still have a full HP.

Edited by Jeneeus, 15 February 2020 - 06:12 AM.

#6 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 11:45 AM

I was informed she scales up now based on the number of players in party (?) Didn't get the chance to look up the update on kRO, but it was mentioned as "intended".

Need more info.

#7 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 15 February 2020 - 03:51 PM

I was informed she scales up now based on the number of players in party (?) Didn't get the chance to look up the update on kRO, but it was mentioned as "intended".
Need more info.

She's already have her HP scaled based on the party before hiatus. Also I hope this is "really" intended. :heh:

#8 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 05:07 PM

My mistake, checking the info provided last week, it was mentioned that it no longer scales up to party members count as of the new memorial dungeon update, instead there's hard and easy mode. Plus different kind of rewards.

I don't have access to the actual developer patch notes so.. I am confused myself.

#9 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 15 February 2020 - 05:36 PM

My mistake, checking the info provided last week, it was mentioned that it no longer scales up to party members count as of the new memorial dungeon update, instead there's hard and easy mode. Plus different kind of rewards.

I don't have access to the actual developer patch notes so.. I am confused myself.

So that's why I still got a non-slotted, low upgrade, and less enchant Giant Skins (like +0~6 GFSS [0] stat+1~4 stat+1~4) even when I killed it fast enough. I tested it with 2 separate runs with around 12-16 minutes long, and cannot test to other chars due to not being able to finish under 16 minutes. I wonder how to go to the hard mode, though... Hope the devs would have the answer for us.

#10 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4119 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 06:39 PM

My mistake, checking the info provided last week, it was mentioned that it no longer scales up to party members count as of the new memorial dungeon update, instead there's hard and easy mode. Plus different kind of rewards.

https://ragnarok.gam...h_(2018_Aug._29)

Original link at the bottom

#11 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 07:12 PM

So that's why I still got a non-slotted, low upgrade, and less enchant Giant Skins (like +0~6 GFSS [0] stat+1~4 stat+1~4) even when I killed it fast enough. I tested it with 2 separate runs with around 12-16 minutes long, and cannot test to other chars due to not being able to finish under 16 minutes. I wonder how to go to the hard mode, though... Hope the devs would have the answer for us.

at the entrance, talk to chaos and he will ask you which mode you want

#12 NihonHikikomoriK

NihonHikikomoriK

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 07:28 PM

Yea. Hard mode just seems to increase the amount of mobs to summon dark faceworm like 20+ in easy mode to 120+ in hard mode the mobs still had the same HP around and same gimmicks for the dark faceworms etc.

Edited by NihonHikikomoriK, 15 February 2020 - 07:28 PM.

#13 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 08:00 PM

easy

20+ faceworm

dark faceworms health is already in half

queen i guess still the same as before

non slotted gffs

hard

140+ faceworm

dark faceworms health is full

queen??? (maybe a little more hp)

possible slotted gffs but with 140+ faceworm lol

#14 MrNaise

MrNaise

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 15 February 2020 - 09:44 PM

i like the New Faceworm too, but the one i dont like is the rate of having slotted gfss, even if i finish it in 10+ minutes (average of 11mins so far) its rare for me to have a slotted gfss and a random stat enchant compre to the older version of it.

#15 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1717 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 15 February 2020 - 10:11 PM

I thinks it isn't bug, It like King Heels (new chariston) mechanic that if you lure too far it will reset the boss

Hard mode really ... hard?  :eyes:  I thinks hard mode make every boss in instance become 100% hp instead of scaling per player

#16 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen

Posted 15 February 2020 - 10:23 PM

Yea. Hard mode just seems to increase the amount of mobs to summon dark faceworm like 20+ in easy mode to 120+ in hard mode the mobs still had the same HP around and same gimmicks for the dark faceworms etc.

Whoops! I press enter spammingly without reading the texts. :heh:

#17 worldeditor95

worldeditor95

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 10 March 2020 - 06:56 PM

Cinnamon, can you check if the poison mist are supposed to be neutral elemental damage and not poison? so far i checked that its not poison (goes thru GTB, Posion & Undead armor). it makes luring the queen back to her nest absurdly hard for some classes as the poison mist always spawn around her nest, it will force the player to play around the edge of the map where the queen can suddenly teleport back and restore her HP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users