Question in regards to Fever Patch. - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Question in regards to Fever Patch.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Drutaru

Drutaru

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 06:19 PM

Hello,

So as many have expressed concern - is there a way for us to add a second enchant to our weapons currently? A lot of us feel jaded in the sense of spending X amount of gil on a weapon that was deemed 'great' yesterday - but 'trash' today by high end standards.

Also , can I have some clarity in regards to the fever maps - Do these enchants effect weapon slots only? Or will we start seeing Armor variations with [option] stats?

Thank you,

#2 NihonHikikomoriK

NihonHikikomoriK

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 06:28 PM

there will also be armor,garment,and shoes that have enchants from fever field..https://forums.warpp...0-fever-fields/

Edited by NihonHikikomoriK, 14 February 2020 - 06:28 PM.

#3 Drutaru

Drutaru

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 07:04 PM

Well that's not a great feeling. Many hours were spent in Min-Maxing current equipment just to have them turned obsolete to a certain extent over night.

I don't think I agree with them overhauling equipment so fast after the servers launch but I suppose content is content. Power creep should have been a lot slower IMO.

Regardless - just feels like X amount of hours spent to buy and forge equipment gone down the drain.

#4 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 February 2020 - 08:02 PM

should have known the moment the server was presented with it's premise. Even if not more options on gear, simply better gear would become avaiable that made previous BiS lose their place at the top.

#5 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4116 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 09:12 PM

Stop playing till everything is updated

#6 WhyUs

WhyUs

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts