Marriage and exp share. - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Marriage and exp share.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 ChaoskyZ

ChaoskyZ

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 03:37 PM

Can spouses share exp with eachother regardless of level difference? I wanted to know so I party sooner with my spouse

#2 RTLM

RTLM

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Location/merai
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 23 February 2020 - 03:54 PM

You mean if i create two characters (single account) and marry both and i play using both characters 

how does this marriage XP/Zeny sharing work in game?

#3 coolvampire

coolvampire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 04:24 PM

you can share exp regardless of level difference if you have the third account as an adoption, and all 3 of them need to be present in the map though

https://irowiki.org/...Adoption_System

Benefits of being Adopted
  • The child will be able to share with both of their Parents at any given level, as long as the Parents are both 70+ and in the party together on the same map. This makes leeching from 1/1 to 175/60 possible. All members of the family must be on the same map to set party share. This method can also be done while one member of the family is dead on the map, allowing the exp to be shared between two of the three family members.
  • The child is now Size Small. This renders Skel Worker Cards ineffective in PvP against child characters, as the only aspect of it that will affect them is the +5 ATK per card.
  • Since the child is Small sized, the Knight skill Pierce will only do 1 hit.
Limitations of being Adopted
  • Child's HP and SP are only 75% of Max HP and Max SP.
  • Adopted characters cannot increase a stat past 80 base or 117 base if 3rd job.
    • Any stats over 80 will be converted to raw status points upon adoption. (This does not apply to babies adopted prior to renewal update, even though the interface displays no more than 80. This is only a display bug)
  • Carrying capacity of adopted characters are lowered by 1200 compared to a normal character.
  • Adopted characters cannot Rebirth/Transcend (but can change to their respective Third Class upon reaching 99/50, missing out on Transcendent skills and the additional status points)
  • Adopted Blacksmiths' and Alchemists' Forge and Brewing skills rates are decreased by 50%.

#4 RTLM

RTLM

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Location/merai
  • Server:Thor

Posted 24 February 2020 - 04:00 AM

you can share exp regardless of level difference if you have the third account as an adoption, and all 3 of them need to be present in the map though

NO you misunderstood If the  CHARACTERS from ONE (Single Account) union in marriage then a BABY is ADOPTED as a NEW CHARACTER in the SAME Account ? 

ONE Single Account = Married Characters + ADOPTED Baby Character (3 characters) GAMEPLAY summon spouse and baby? :D

Gameplay Autocast Auto-attack for the wife/baby please is this clear?

#5 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 24 February 2020 - 04:15 AM

NO you misunderstood If the  CHARACTERS from ONE (Single Account) union in marriage then a BABY is ADOPTED as a NEW CHARACTER in the SAME Account ? 

ONE Single Account = Married Characters + ADOPTED Baby Character (3 characters) GAMEPLAY summon spouse and baby? :D

Gameplay Autocast Auto-attack for the wife/baby please is this clear?

Not sure if serious or not, but it is not possible to do that on the same account ID. The wedding and adoption ceremony requires all characters to be online at once.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users