• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 GameIll

GameIll

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 February 2020 - 10:01 AM

Hello, I am unable to purchase WPE through any of the methods available. My transactions get declined (bank is fine). I cannot log into the support site with my warp portal information, and the password reset email is not coming through. Cannot register account for support with my email because it exists. 

I would love to purchase WPE directly with my card instead of these 3rd party vendors, and I have applied to the review process before, but WP wont take my card directly. I'm trying to take the official channels to resolve this, but it does not seem to be helping. 

Thanks for your consideration. (The first post I tried to make, the forum had a 404 error)

#2 GameIll

GameIll

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 February 2020 - 10:49 AM

Cinnamon, why you relocate my post and don't respond to it :(

#3 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 28 February 2020 - 11:02 AM

I apologize, was about to check on this one but got caught up with other matters!

Please try to send in a ticket, you should be able to send in a ticket without logging into a support account though it is advised to register one. If the email is in use, try a new/other email. If you are stuck and unable to send a ticket at any means, as a last resort please contact Krexus on forums with detail of your issue.

Edit: At this time, it is required for users to register a support account if they wish to contact WP support team.

To register, check WP support article linked below.
https://support.warp...pport-page.aspx

Edited by VModCinnamon, 29 February 2020 - 08:12 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users