• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 JaEyVee

JaEyVee

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 March 2020 - 09:41 PM

Is the game still alive, is there a lot of people still playing? Im thinking downloading the game again, any feedback would be appreciate.

#2 Varitas

Varitas

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • Twitter:@CM_Varitas
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 March 2020 - 09:23 AM

Hello!

Well obviously I may be a bit biased when it comes to Ragnarok Online 2, but there are still players playing the game.  They may just be scattered across several channels.  I'm sure others will be happy to give their input.  My only thing to note, is that unfortunately all production has stopped on Ragnarok Online 2, so it will remains as it is right now; at least for now.   However we are working on making sure the events kick off as they should and are working get back some of everyone's favorite features, like "Happy Hour" and rotating products in the pyramid. 

#3 IANVARIVS

IANVARIVS

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 23 March 2020 - 05:28 AM

Staying alive, yes.

Customer support still quite responsive.

#4 Andikwok

Andikwok

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 April 2020 - 10:05 PM

I think gravity make a wrong decision to hang out from Ro 2 , They choose RO Eternal Love ? that is a bad Ro i ever play same like Ro Frontier like suck. maybe if i can give a advis for Gravity go back again make this Ro 2 live again like long time ago . thx

#5 IANVARIVS

IANVARIVS

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 April 2020 - 06:08 PM

I think gravity make a wrong decision to hang out from Ro 2 ,They choose RO Eternal Love ? that is a bad Ro i ever play same like Ro Frontier like suck.maybe if i can give a advis for Gravity go back again make this Ro 2 live again like long time ago .thx

I quite agree. I played ROM but after hitting 2nd Job and finishing chapter 2, it went suddenly boring to me. All of a sudden after 2016 here I am again, back at RO2.

#6 Varitas

Varitas

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1017 posts
  • Twitter:@CM_Varitas
  • LocationEVERYWHERE!
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 April 2020 - 08:12 AM

We're glad to have you back! 

#7 AngelCloud

AngelCloud

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Asia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 April 2020 - 08:59 PM

Korea stopped developing RO2 already.

#8 IANVARIVS

IANVARIVS

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 15 April 2020 - 10:14 PM

Korea stopped developing RO2 already.

Yes they did, then Warpportal (US) took the helm of development and fixed some bugs and adjusted some stuff. 

Then development was announced to have ceased, but here we are, server still up and we are still playing.

#9 squaremusics

squaremusics

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationIndonesia - Jogja

Posted 17 April 2020 - 12:40 AM

Yes they did, then Warpportal (US) took the helm of development and fixed some bugs and adjusted some stuff. 

Then development was announced to have ceased, but here we are, server still up and we are still playing.

And in utopia world, someone filthy rich buy the license or support WP with generous $$$, suddenly dev team back again and continue the development ...

well, in my dream, i just hope i didn't woke up.

#10 IANVARIVS

IANVARIVS

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 17 April 2020 - 06:52 AM

And in utopia world, someone filthy rich buy the license or support WP with generous $$$, suddenly dev team back again and continue the development ...

well, in my dream, i just hope i didn't woke up.

I wish I can go Inception on that dream of yours.

If we can start a kickstarter on this to entice backers and nostalgic players, we better plan and elaborate stuff to be added and improved. But not at a time like this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users