March 11th Transcendence Maintenance - Page 2 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

March 11th Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
143 replies to this topic

#26 exploiter

exploiter

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 04:21 AM

Wow, are you really complaining because the item in the cash shop is cheap?

You want to pay more? lol wtf

I just don't want maps filled with people teleporting their hordes of alt slaves around. Infinite fly wing is fine, this item is stupid.

#27 Diavoll

Diavoll

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 March 2020 - 04:40 AM

Pleas no cash shop Mistress Wing
Only Beelzebub wing and not so cheap.

#28 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 11 March 2020 - 05:47 AM

How is there no WoE information? No fever field information? 

My guild went from 15-25 online at a time to 0-5. I have over 50 people lvl 95+ ready to woe for 3+ weeks, I'm sure some of these people will never log in again because it's taking so long. 

As I said on server release this server has very little content and and people will get 99 in 1-3 weeks since the exp table is so fast. If you're not MvP'ing there's not much to do, and under 1% of the population MvP's. 

What do you guys expect to happen other than population decline at this point? 

Edited by AaronP2W, 11 March 2020 - 05:53 AM.

#29 Jossadda

Jossadda

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 06:00 AM

Good Morning
I know that maintenance is necessary, I don't even want to talk about it, but VIP's time should be stopped when maintenance is required, we pay for 10 days and we play on average 8 and a half. Wouldn't it be possible to implement stopping the countdown when the server is OFF?

#30 Jossadda

Jossadda

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 06:11 AM

30 Day Mistress Wing Rental Box 500pts =free

very very very very very very very very very very very very cheap.

Minimum price 5000pts.

I think the value is OK, so shorten the time to 10 days, just like the VIP!

#31 lunestrudel

lunestrudel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 06:18 AM

Any news regarding the schedule for fever fields on sakray? :c 

#32 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 06:30 AM

Any news regarding the schedule for fever fields on sakray? :c 

From what I have gathered, the staff are target testing WoE first. Once that's done Fever Maps testing will begin. We will know better once Sakray is open for public later today.

#33 lunestrudel

lunestrudel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 07:29 AM

From what I have gathered, the staff are target testing WoE first. Once that's done Fever Maps testing will begin. We will know better once Sakray is open for public later today.

Thank you. Most of my friends are bailing because of all these delays. ): Let's hope sakray test gets over soon so people can be a bit more excited.

#34 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 08:20 AM

Thank you. Most of my friends are bailing because of all these delays. ): Let's hope sakray test gets over soon so people can be a bit more excited.

I understand that as I am with you, there's very little to do now in-game than creating alts or hunting rares. Though, server is almost 3 months old not counting closed beta so :P

#35 rdoc3

rdoc3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 08:54 AM

Any updates regarding the bots blocking, or it really has no solution? People are already noticing that the number os parties are decreasing, while number of players online are sighly increasing (or keeping the same number).

There is no way that everyone got 99 and are logged in on that characters.

Even in prison the number os parties decreased by, at least, half.

So, any answers regarding that??

No feedback? No EAC news? Nothing?

I just got ignored for costume and wings talks lol

#36 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 09:22 AM

No feedback? No EAC news? Nothing?

I just got ignored for costume and wings talks lol

There's a planned update to EAC per Campitor post here.

#37 Loguin

Loguin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 09:33 AM

I just don't want maps filled with people teleporting their hordes of alt slaves around. Infinite fly wing is fine, this item is stupid.

We already had previews of it earlier in the server and it was fantastic. It's the kind of item we *want* in the server, nothing game breaking, to help keep funds flowing into the game. Sure it makes things easier on a party (or when you're slaving yourself) but honestly it shouldn't impact your playstyle. It's great. Super happy. Can't wait to buy it. Some of those costumes are super cute, though Doram definitely have the better version of the bow.

#38 Evozinho

Evozinho

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 09:58 AM

OMG, pls dont sale "Mistress Wing" at cash shop, that will be completely change the meta farm gaming, and will be a lot of people with 4-5 chars into farm maps, sucks

#39 exploiter

exploiter

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 10:07 AM

We already had previews of it earlier in the server and it was fantastic. It's the kind of item we *want* in the server, nothing game breaking, to help keep funds flowing into the game. Sure it makes things easier on a party (or when you're slaving yourself) but honestly it shouldn't impact your playstyle. It's great. Super happy. Can't wait to buy it. Some of those costumes are super cute, though Doram definitely have the better version of the bow.

The 7-day "preview" is exactly how I know it's the absolute opposite of fantastic. How does it not impact your playstyle? What the -_-? You literally have slave buffs/heals/greed/sac/etc 24/7 because it takes no effort to drag them around. You just press a button and they're all gathered, no need to worry about them dying because your main gets aggro while your alts are still in teleport invincibility or having to re-autofollow each time you rebuff, or worrying about them falling behind/getting stuck around corners.

#40 5584171015142815377

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 10:11 AM

OMG, pls dont sale "Mistress Wing" at cash shop, that will be completely change the meta farm gaming, and will be a lot of people with 4-5 chars into farm maps, sucks

it won't change any meta besides maybe people will party together more. the only time a giant fly wing has become an issue in my experience is when there is bounty boards. it results in fly wing parties where one person carries the party while the rest just leech the bounties/turn ins by fly winging. happened on restarst in bio labs with bombers one shotting LKs. 

we don't have bounty boards so there's no reason to drag alts with when you are killing. It's not worth to buy one for what is effectively 2m in value for 30 days to drag a priest with you while you fly wing all over the map. sure you could get gloria or something, but there's not much other reason to need a priest to literally follow you everywhere. We already have "let's go family" which is way more broken since it lets you recall your marriage partner/family member inside a dungeon and then SP up. 

People are overblowing this tbh. It could be an issue in the future, but its whatever right now. I honestly see it opening up bigger parties of people actively playing together. now you can get 12 actives and instead of fly winging everywhere on one map of weaker content you can take on harder content and fly wing together in a stack. 

#41 lunestrudel

lunestrudel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 10:11 AM

I'm also not very fond of mistress wing on cash shop tbh. I would rather keep getting some through daily login and maayyybe selling a more expensive 7 day wing through cash. I mean, you already have a bunch of people that simply plays this game alone with 235980958 multiclients, and now you'll have even *more* of those, teleporting around the map with entire parties. That's just ew. Please go play a single player game.

#42 exploiter

exploiter

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 10:18 AM

it won't change any meta besides maybe people will party together more. the only time a giant fly wing has become an issue in my experience is when there is bounty boards. it results in fly wing parties where one person carries the party while the rest just leech the bounties/turn ins by fly winging. happened on restarst in bio labs with bombers one shotting LKs. 

we don't have bounty boards so there's no reason to drag alts with when you are killing. It's not worth to buy one for what is effectively 2m in value for 30 days to drag a priest with you while you fly wing all over the map. sure you could get gloria or something, but there's not much other reason to need a priest to literally follow you everywhere. We already have "let's go family" which is way more broken since it lets you recall your marriage partner/family member inside a dungeon and then SP up. 

People are overblowing this tbh. It could be an issue in the future, but its whatever right now. I honestly see it opening up bigger parties of people actively playing together. now you can get 12 actives and instead of fly winging everywhere on one map of weaker content you can take on harder content and fly wing together in a stack. 

How is 2m/$5 for 30 days not worth it? It costs less than VIP

The family SP battery is OP too but AFAIK it has a cast time for summoning, which makes it less efficient than party wing

People already drag an alt priest for farming all the time, this will make it infinitely easier and even enable them to drag more than 1 alt while doing so.

Edited by exploiter, 11 March 2020 - 10:18 AM.

#43 rdoc3

rdoc3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 10:52 AM

There's a planned update to EAC per Campitor post here.

"2. The GMs should be much much more visible hunting going forward. A test of an EAC update is underway and if it goes well we will ask for it to be applied to live."

That is what i am afraid of. I dont know if the GMs are aware that each day that botters are running WITHOUT BEING BANNED (because lets be honest, if 10% of bots are being banned is too much) the inflation of server grows exponetially.

It has been almost ONE MONTH since this post... and nothing (i bolded POST because if it were something really critical, a dedicated post would be created for this matter).

Lets imagine the EAC can block it. What if botters bypass it 1, 2 or 3 days after implementation? Will you take 2 months again to block the botters again?

#44 Kailash

Kailash

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 10:52 AM

People will party together more? Why would I want a party, when I can just wing a GK, healer and a bunch of other slaves with me?

If anything this makes classes that are sp intensive OP since they can just have perma GK and mag and keep winging them whenever they want.

#45 Hardc0re

Hardc0re

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 11:27 AM

How is 2m/$5 for 30 days not worth it? It costs less than VIP

The family SP battery is OP too but AFAIK it has a cast time for summoning, which makes it less efficient than party wing

People already drag an alt priest for farming all the time, this will make it infinitely easier and even enable them to drag more than 1 alt while doing so.

Block dual client and it's solved

#46 Loguin

Loguin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 11:39 AM

Dual client should be blocked, I agree. But people that like to solo aren't going to change. They'll just change back to the old ways of overloading on healing items. 

There are also plenty of players who do party. My priestess buddy and I are super excited about it, as this makes things much more fun for the two of us.

#47 GFStorm

GFStorm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 11:51 AM

"2. The GMs should be much much more visible hunting going forward. A test of an EAC update is underway and if it goes well we will ask for it to be applied to live."

That is what i am afraid of. I dont know if the GMs are aware that each day that botters are running WITHOUT BEING BANNED (because lets be honest, if 10% of bots are being banned is too much) the inflation of server grows exponetially.

It has been almost ONE MONTH since this post... and nothing (i bolded POST because if it were something really critical, a dedicated post would be created for this matter).

Lets imagine the EAC can block it. What if botters bypass it 1, 2 or 3 days after implementation? Will you take 2 months again to block the botters again?

Unfortunately it is a painful and sad reality to see

Said everything
is something that should be of greater importance

just banning bots doesn't help, they come back and put more
this will only stop when there is really a more efficient block or when there is a more stringent punishment service in place

otherwise it will never change leaving the players increasingly angry or worried and thus becoming more likely to stop with this game

Edited by GFStorm, 11 March 2020 - 11:51 AM.

#48 Lilp

Lilp

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • Server:Loki Classic Server

Posted 11 March 2020 - 12:17 PM

Are you really gonna add mistress wing? Man, if you wanna earn money just add giant wing box at cash shop and make it EXPENSIVE. Adding 30 days spammanle party wings for 500kp is dumb. 0 weight and spammable lol. Mistress wing can also act as a fly wing without party members. This will make creamy card useless.

Edited by Lilp, 11 March 2020 - 12:19 PM.

#49 Lilp

Lilp

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • Server:Loki Classic Server

Posted 11 March 2020 - 12:26 PM

WP is delayed on everything. Sakray test server, WoE info, fever fields, EAC update to block bots, Worlds first event winners etc etc. Way to go to upset your customers, WP.

#50 GFStorm

GFStorm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 11 March 2020 - 12:30 PM

Are you really gonna add mistress wing? Man, if you wanna earn money just add giant wing box at cash shop and make it EXPENSIVE. Adding 30 days spammanle party wings for 500kp is dumb. 0 weight and spammable lol. Mistress wing can also act as a fly wing without party members. This will make creamy card useless

These things really make me sad, I'm very hopeful for the service and I still insist, but sometimes it seems that they don't know which decision to make

I want to see everything working the way it should, and not disabling other mechanisms with these items

if you want to put it, everything is ok, but the low price and because it is unlimited and something really sad for many

the only ones who like it are those who seek to benefit from using it and do not care about the experience of others

Edited by GFStorm, 11 March 2020 - 12:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users