Cute Pet Hunt Guide! 20 General Tips you need to know before hunting!☆ LUCKY STAR - Guides and Quests - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Cute Pet Hunt Guide! 20 General Tips you need to know before hunting!☆ LUCKY STAR

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO - Thor/Transcendence

Posted 12 March 2020 - 08:54 AM

Greetings!

I made up a short video guide for peeps that are new to the fun world of pet hunting and collecting! 

So before you go on hunting try to see this first, i hope it could save you a lot of tames :)

Hope it helps!!

:Emo_16:   :Emo_15:    :chomok02:  

I would truly appreciate all the support,

Please Like, Share and subscribe my pages!!

More Vids to come!!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.../LuckyStar.iRO/

Youtube: https://www.youtube....CuqppvajMZcamiw

Instagram: https://www.instagra...ckystar_iro_ig/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LuckyStar_iRO

:Emo_12: :Emo_17: :Emo_15: :Emo_16:

#2 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 March 2020 - 01:09 PM

Correction, Hocus Pocus was submarine patched at some point, it no longer cast beastly hypnosis. A few of us assumed this was due to the evo system.

Also, no need to move on after 2 tries, much like the HP reducing trick, it's an urban myth. It's purely RNG.

Edited by Nirvanna21, 12 March 2020 - 01:12 PM.

#3 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 12 March 2020 - 06:52 PM

Correction, Hocus Pocus was submarine patched at some point, it no longer cast beastly hypnosis. A few of us assumed this was due to the evo system.

Ok bro, i still have to test your theory on about hocus pocus if its not working at all, i've tested hocus pocus to tame Ninetails, but the skill isn't allowed on that map, have yet to try it on savage map too, if the skill shows up at all, lol

Also, no need to move on after 2 tries, much like the HP reducing trick, it's an urban myth. It's purely RNG.

Yes you do, IMO, the idea is, for me, its better to reset your RNG chance in other monster after 2 tries, than to waste 5-10 tames straight on a target which consistently fail, especially if the monster your hunting is abundant in that map. Like in the video, Peco-peco has a 10% chance to succeed, if you have 10 tames, chances are only 1 of those tames could actually work. Got 20 tames at that time, got 2 eggs at my 10th tame, somehow i manage to even the odds. 

The idea is, not to waste ALL of your tames on a single monster, and take time. 

Edited by Meddler01, 12 March 2020 - 06:57 PM.

#4 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA
  • Server:Thor

Posted 24 March 2020 - 06:26 AM

did thousands of hocus pocus to try taming, never did it once proc. ???? always procs mono cell? turns into Poring

other times i dont remember, but there was no taming at all.

used Sacred crown to cut cost on gems and used dead branch to summon monsters that can be tamed on a map usable with hocus pocus.

at this point, i'd rather farm the pet tames

#5 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 28 March 2020 - 07:59 AM

Yea, i also used sacred crown(mistress card effect) too to cut cost.i'll still try to do more testing next time, will inform you guys if anything comes up

Edited by Meddler01, 28 March 2020 - 08:00 AM.

#6 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 March 2020 - 01:06 PM

did thousands of hocus pocus to try taming, never did it once proc. ???? always procs mono cell? turns into Poring

other times i dont remember, but there was no taming at all.

used Sacred crown to cut cost on gems and used dead branch to summon monsters that can be tamed on a map usable with hocus pocus.

at this point, i'd rather farm the pet tames

Hocus Pocus doesn't cast it anymore, I tested a lot as well, so did a friend, he even spawned 2 mvps, but not one BH proc, I am 100% sure it's gone completely, because it would otherwise make pet evo pointless.

#7 4886171129045242170

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 06:36 AM

i personally love pet taming. can someone confirm hocus pocus no longer casting BH? maybe fr the GM team? my super novice has hocus pocus (I got a professor card from oca) and I am lolling on how much fun it is to cast spells using suno. Anyway i do hope hocus pocus still works.

How do we ask the GMs?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users