Mighty Hammer gone, Mighty Apprentice arrived!? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Mighty Hammer gone, Mighty Apprentice arrived!?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10857 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 29 March 2020 - 09:17 AM

Since I was bored that we've not got NOGH or YSF, time to step up my ez game ... lol

OP7L9QF.png

I think WP should make an official announcement in game, to tell some clueless players that the Mighty Hammer is temporary disabled, until next maint. Many people have no idea and are clueless.

I went to bed, leaving my char there and when I woke up to read my chat box. I found that so many people asked where the hammer was. Some people seriously thought my baby character covered the old dude, so they couldnt refine the items  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

Edited by ChakriGuard, 29 March 2020 - 09:26 AM.

#2 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1717 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 29 March 2020 - 09:30 AM

It weird that it bug but not really bug but it bug :heh: .

It display enrich success rate but chance to success is normal HD ,but it Mad bunny event so it should be high rate.  :hmm:  (just what da hell?)

Also where is sakray for chaos and bug fix for chaos  :hmm: . 

Edited by aTID2, 29 March 2020 - 09:50 AM.

#3 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10857 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 29 March 2020 - 09:53 AM

As long as people still spend money, they won't do anything, which is okay. In fact, I feel like this Bunny is the easiest event yet, indirectly influences players to spend money to do the event. 100% on +10 to +11, there are many +15 level 4 items and armors out there. I'm sure there are +16 Bio 5 and JDR out there too.

Chaos in fact is like a SEA already. Low online during NA times, and high on SEA times. That is, around 1.2k and 1.7k online respectively *** during Bunny event. Numbers will probably drop to 800q - 1.2k later ***. I know for a fact that many players from Thailand are coming to iRO as their main server, Asgard, will be closed by the end of this month. Hence many of them wanna try level 175/60 patch before Gravity opens a new server in Thailand. Note, Thai server asgard still has only 150/50 patch and far behind iRO.

Edited by ChakriGuard, 29 March 2020 - 10:28 AM.

#4 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1717 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 29 March 2020 - 10:21 AM

we always got 1k+ cuz "ROAD TO CORDIAL" in new pet  :heh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users