3 replies to this topic

#1 3412140103193930447

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 29 March 2020 - 03:10 PM

Hello, im totally new tot his class and need some heavy advice

im interested in doing an autocast scholar who could do some support in woe with magnetic earth and the other skills that are useful in WOE, but i have no idea where to start.

I need a skill and stat build and any advice would do.

tried to see some guides here but i dont understand a thing and most are based in sorc skills... but ill leave this sage as rebithed so no sorc for now.

Thanks in advance

#2 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts
  • LocationWarga +62
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 March 2020 - 09:50 PM

You must be referring to RO T where there's no trans+third class yet. So you'll start as a Sage.

Autocast sages are not used as DPS class in WoE. However, guilds still love to recruit sage that has Dispell and Magnetic Earth skill. But in order to level up a sage, autocast build helps GREATLY in levelling. So therefore, you can build a Hybrid autocast+support WoE sage.

There are many kinds of skill/stats builds for sage but here's what i plan to build for my sage:

Stats:

https://calc.irowiki...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Skills:

http://irowiki.org/~...boeknCgAkDrA1Jy

Stats are 9x agi, 7x int, 5x vit, 5x dex. Skills that i will have:

Lv 10 FIrebolts+Firewall (when levelling vs Earth/Undead monster)

Lv 10 Coldbolts (when levelling vs Fire monster)

Lv 10 free cast so that you can hit+run bolts on monster

Lv 4 Hindsight (only interested in autocasting lv 3 bolts)

Lv 5 Dispell (100% success - dispell)

Lv 5 Magnetic Earth (Ppl can actually just use Lv 1 because Lv 1-5 depends on how large your magnetic earth will be)

Lv 10 SP recovery (This is optional. If you want to invest to other skill such as Safety wall / Frost Diver/ Lightning bolt go on. Lv 10 SP recovery helps in early game for me)

Lv 5 Study (Can learn up to Lv 9 by sacrificing magnetic earth to lv 1)

Focus more on getting ASPD/Flee enchants on weapon or armor(from fever fields update)

When killing a monster, cast a Lv 10 bolt and melee the monsters with hindsight lv 4 so that you can bolt+autobolt a monster at the same time. The more FLEE you have, the monster won't cancel your casting. Use book for more ASPD with the help of Study Skills

Hope this helps.

Edited by EdwardEG, 29 March 2020 - 09:50 PM.

#3 Jotaaa

Jotaaa

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 March 2020 - 06:21 AM

You must be referring to RO T where there's no trans+third class yet. So you'll start as a Sage.

Autocast sages are not used as DPS class in WoE. However, guilds still love to recruit sage that has Dispell and Magnetic Earth skill. But in order to level up a sage, autocast build helps GREATLY in levelling. So therefore, you can build a Hybrid autocast+support WoE sage.

There are many kinds of skill/stats builds for sage but here's what i plan to build for my sage:

Stats:

https://calc.irowiki...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Skills:

http://irowiki.org/~...boeknCgAkDrA1Jy

Stats are 9x agi, 7x int, 5x vit, 5x dex. Skills that i will have:

Lv 10 FIrebolts+Firewall (when levelling vs Earth/Undead monster)

Lv 10 Coldbolts (when levelling vs Fire monster)

Lv 10 free cast so that you can hit+run bolts on monster

Lv 4 Hindsight (only interested in autocasting lv 3 bolts)

Lv 5 Dispell (100% success - dispell)

Lv 5 Magnetic Earth (Ppl can actually just use Lv 1 because Lv 1-5 depends on how large your magnetic earth will be)

Lv 10 SP recovery (This is optional. If you want to invest to other skill such as Safety wall / Frost Diver/ Lightning bolt go on. Lv 10 SP recovery helps in early game for me)

Lv 5 Study (Can learn up to Lv 9 by sacrificing magnetic earth to lv 1)

Focus more on getting ASPD/Flee enchants on weapon or armor(from fever fields update)

When killing a monster, cast a Lv 10 bolt and melee the monsters with hindsight lv 4 so that you can bolt+autobolt a monster at the same time. The more FLEE you have, the monster won't cancel your casting. Use book for more ASPD with the help of Study Skills

Hope this helps.

Is it possible to get Ancient Magic in RoT?

#4 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts
  • LocationWarga +62
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 31 March 2020 - 01:27 PM

No moscovia in Ro T yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users