[Renewal] Level 100-175 where to level with a party for healer - Acolyte Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Renewal] Level 100-175 where to level with a party for healer

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 AngelCloud

AngelCloud

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Asia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 April 2020 - 09:16 AM

As above.

Its so hard to level.

Feel like just giving up. :(

Edited by AngelCloud, 09 April 2020 - 09:16 AM.

#2 Pulut

Pulut

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 09 April 2020 - 09:33 AM

MidTI or nogg until HighTI, most likely they will recruit in Juno, since u are healer(assuming AB) ppl will add u as soon as u open the chat,

healer are hot stuff nowadays. Good luck  ;)

#3 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 09 April 2020 - 11:05 AM

FS Healer Guide 101 (for beginner) feat Guide for pt leader as well.

1. Find a wife or husband in game. Best friend works too. Preferable same socio-economic status (things like levels and gears) and have common aspiration to grind max level 175. 

2. Level up and recruit party together in Juno. For mid ti and hi ti, recruit, recruit, recruit! This is where having a partner help you relieve boredom when recruiting, while waiting you can be lovey dovey and flirting with each other, or just talk. Talking is fine. When finish with mid ti and hi ti, you both can finish up quest in other place like nogg, el decastes, manuk field, etc etc refer to speedy guide leveling by Fuyuki for more info on places. These other place doesn't require 12/12 party to get going.

3. As you party together in Juno, add people you often seen leveling together during same hours and seem reliable into your friend list. If you able to join an active guild who also have people in range leveling then do so. The more social connection you have the easier it is to find people to do bounty board quest together or wanting to fill up rooster when recruiting in Juno.

4. Stay sane when handling party cause sometimes they can go to -_-. But its ok, its not your fault okay? Its part of the fun huhu. (With crazy OCP nowadays and GMs take back harder mob in high ti like eremes guile x kasa x salamander era hello guys? perhaps it doesn't apply anymore )

5. Walking is overrated! Use giant fly wing in party when fighting. If financial permitting of course. Use your Warp Portal as your party moving around the Midgard~ Use Halt Lead! Never walks~~~

6. As you become higher level toward lvl 150, you may want to start thinking about Verus and Bio4 and NCT. Refer to irowiki for pre requisite quest to enter these places. Again don't do this alone, do it with your partner and friends~~~ Never shy to ask guidance from your veteran friends, which you might've befriend along the way.

7. Enjoy the journey. Whether slow or fast, as long as you're having fun that's all that matter. You may dump your partner when its all over. Or when you quit halfway lolol. :D

Source: FS AB is my first third job char I level up past 100, and I m stuck at 158 (leech from myself in nct) I think before I give bio4 a try and got to 175. All in all, it was PaInFuL yet FuN leveling experience, well at least in 2017-2018. 10/10 would do it again! (jk no, I ll stick with character or build that can kill...)

Edited by gaurus, 12 April 2020 - 09:55 AM.

#4 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 09 April 2020 - 11:22 AM

luckily a lot of people nowadays are overgeared for the contents avaiable, so any gramps turn in party you make will likely crush it rather easily

#5 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 09 April 2020 - 04:37 PM

101-150 is easy since many gramps mid and hi TI parties needs a healer. 150-175 can be hard since there's no one going to bio4 and NCT will rarely have any needs for AB, unless the AB update arrives to have the "Giant Fly Wing" skill.

#6 AngelCloud

AngelCloud

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 09 April 2020 - 11:24 PM

Tried TI, but no luck.

Lower TI is okay but when it comes to mid TI, theres an issue.

101-150 is easy since many gramps mid and hi TI parties needs a healer. 150-175 can be hard since there's no one going to bio4 and NCT will rarely have any needs for AB, unless the AB update arrives to have the "Giant Fly Wing" skill.

Edited by AngelCloud, 09 April 2020 - 11:24 PM.

#7 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 10 April 2020 - 12:29 AM

Tried TI, but no luck.

Lower TI is okay but when it comes to mid TI, theres an issue.

Yesterday, there were no parties because of Aunoe in Mid TI, farming their cards. No sure if today there would be parties now.

#8 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 10 April 2020 - 01:16 AM

There were people in parties actively leveling while farming Aunoe at the same time, as well as people leeching from killers who were there just to farm.
: P

There are just noticeably less parties now because ranged & ghost monsters are really annoying to deal with :heh:

But for sure, any smart parties that'll attempt to run it should welcome Archbishops (either for Pneuma against Violy or ME against the skulls)

#9 AngelCloud

AngelCloud

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 09:08 PM

Yesterday, there were no parties because of Aunoe in Mid TI, farming their cards. No sure if today there would be parties now.

You were in Thor aren't you?

#10 Nx133

Nx133

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 April 2020 - 06:21 PM

What level are you currently at AngelCloud? I have just now come back to ragnarok for the first time in a very long time, and i'm leveling an Arch Bishop as well! I'm doing exorcist build, though.

I'm not sure if you would be interested, but perhaps if we are near each others level we can party together sometime. It's always nice to have more people to play with!

Edited by Nx133, 27 April 2020 - 06:25 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users