Market suggestions and improvements - Game Balances - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Market suggestions and improvements

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 100000672303982

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 April 2020 - 12:50 AM

So, before I came back on DS due to school and stuff, I went back to runescape because it is nostalgic and all and my friends wanted to play so I thought why not. Then, when I went back I played abit and started farming items and selling things on their "Grand Exchange" and realised that their market is actually quite convenient, like, it tells us the average value of the item to be sold on market, then it even has like buying bids, so meaning like the person wants to buy something, and he puts up a buying bid, and if the person selling puts up his item for that price or below that price of the buyer's bid, it will automatically match the sales, and the profit will go to the seller at the buyer's bid price, while the buyer gets the item. For example, buyer puts up a bid of 100g for Lavalon's Heart. After a few moments, seller puts up his Lavalon's Heart for 80g, the seller will match with the buyers bid and receive 100g (or less due to in game tax), while buyer receives Lavalon's Heart.

Our market definitely is quite well categorized and all but well I thought if this buyer's bid thing could be implemented, it would make market sales and trading a whole lot more efficient (if it is possible).

PS: not sure if i posted in the right section, just wanted to give a suggestion haha. :)

#2 lightyfire12

lightyfire12

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 April 2020 - 01:32 AM

agree!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users