• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 allyzombie

allyzombie

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 April 2020 - 09:34 AM

Hello friends :) I just started playing again after a 10 year hiatus (we're super quarantined where i live, so i figured why not), but i dont have any friends irl that play

I'm a lvl 45 aco, waiting to hit lvl 50 to switch to priest!

I would love some companions in the game! Or we can just party and farm somewhere, no strings attached :) I'm fairly unexperienced, so simply any tips would also be appreciated! 

Not sure how we can be connected but my screen name is allie zombie

Thanks in advance (✿◠‿◠)

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 16 April 2020 - 10:15 AM

Hello there! 

Welcome :)

To help this goes smoothly make sure to specify the name of server you play on, currently we have 2 Renewal servers (Chaos/Thor) and Transcendence (Poring).

#3 allyzombie

allyzombie

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 April 2020 - 11:07 AM

Hello there!
Welcome :)

To help this goes smoothly make sure to specify the name of server you play on, currently we have 2 Renewal servers (Chaos/Thor) and Transcendence (Poring).

sorry i’m new to this :/ i’m on Transcendence :)

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 16 April 2020 - 11:38 AM

No worries!

Moved the post to the correct section of the forums.

#5 TheReaper

TheReaper

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 April 2020 - 09:28 PM

FYI, if you still havent found a guild yet

https://forums.warpp...rs-recruitment/

Edited by TheReaper, 16 April 2020 - 09:29 PM.

#6 Arnixx

Arnixx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Poring

Posted 23 April 2020 - 07:04 AM

Hello friends :) I just started playing again after a 10 year hiatus (we're super quarantined where i live, so i figured why not), but i dont have any friends irl that play

I'm a lvl 45 aco, waiting to hit lvl 50 to switch to priest!

I would love some companions in the game! Or we can just party and farm somewhere, no strings attached :) I'm fairly unexperienced, so simply any tips would also be appreciated! 

Not sure how we can be connected but my screen name is allie zombie

Thanks in advance (✿◠‿◠)

Skills to have if you're wanting to support a party or be on your own (self-buffing and all):

Acolyte

- Heal (maxed), Pneuma (ranged mobs are annoying and will get in the way when you're fighting other mobs), Increase AGI (at 3 currently though some go for 5 or max... I've had a few people ask if I had Increase AGI at 10, which makes me think I should bump the skill to 5), Blessing (maxed), Teleport (good to have to jump around maps or to get to your save point), Warp Portal (used to get to your saved memo points and teleport people around... I've seen some charge for portal use to certain places), Aqua Benedicta (very few skills use Holy Water, so this is optional), Cure (heard this skill isn't useful, but this happens to be one of the first skills I took as an Acolyte... for party use... optional?), and Decrease AGI (don't have this skill and haven't tried out the skill to see if it's useful or not... optional)

Priest

- Kyrie Eleison (good to have if you want to check out a map or need to run through a map... though it is good to have to help save someone a few HP pots and SP... heard maxing this skill is good but completely up to you), Magnificat (way to build up SP quickly especially if combined with Increase SP Recovery), Increase SP Recovery (more SP gaining while running through a map), Gloria (get this if you want to miss less often and this skill is required to be at 3 for B.S. Sacramenti... funny thing for me is that I have this skill at 3 and a card on one of my eq that auto-cast Level 1 Gloria ever so often), Resurrection (only if you want to be able to save a party member or a random player), Lex Divina (this is a skill I personally like... it just mutes one annoying mob per use and is great when you're fighting more than one mob at a time... if you don't like the baby orc on the orc map, just use this skill on it to prevent it from teleporting its parents over), Sanctuary (have this skill but haven't really tested... optional), Safety Wall (don't have this skill but it looks like it'll be a good skill to use... optional), Redemptio (obtained from completing a quest and used in parties only), and Status Recovery (for party use), and Impositio Manus (only get if you got Aqua Benedicta... optional).

Extra notes:

Stock up on blue gems. You can buy them for cheap (cheap is 520-590z, which is 10-80z cheaper than the NPC prices) from player vends. Stock up on pots (likely needed more end-game). As far as stats go and really how your skills will be set-up all the way through will depend on how you wish to play. For all ways to play, Int and Vit are def takers for some points. Do not carry more than what you need.

That's about it that I can say from my limited play of being a Priest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users